Looking for smooth, fast Winmo ROM!

Guest spy1983

Guest spy1983

Hi

I tried one of the Winmo 6.5 roms but nothing changed except visualization...

The performance of winmo didnt change... I want my Omnia to act like Iphone. Is it possible?

Something like this? Or any program or something? Or any ROM?

Waiting for suggestions...

Regards

Guest andylyf

Sell your Omnia and get a Iphone...

it solve the root of the problem... deep inside your heart, u want an Iphone right?

there's no way Winmo can act like an Iphone....

just like, you like a gal with 36DD boobs but settle for 32B boobs and you keep asking, how can i make the 32B boobs looks and feels like 36DD boobs. You can try making her wear push-ups, stuff paddings and wear sexy clothes but back to the CORE, its still a 32B boobs...

so just get an Iphone and solve your problems...

Edited by andylyf

Guest ferrari85

it solve the root of the problem... deep inside your heart, u want an Iphone right?

just like, you like a gal with 36DD boobs but settle for 32B boobs and you keep asking, how can i make the 32B boobs looks and feels like 36DD boobs... there's no way....

+1 :)

Guest maboo23

Hi,

I both have an iphone and omnia.

Iphone touch response is Very good I admit. But Win Mo is almost getting there with the help of 3rd party applications like FtouchSL and customizations.

You haven't feel the power that lies beneath your Win Mobile that is why you want to change to iphone.

Just an example.

Win Mobile can have many different looks (Default Win Mobile screen, Titanium, SPB Mobile shell, pontui, Wishbar (very good), Net Titanium, Manila 2D and Manila 3D, etc... , it can even copy the look of the iphone itself. But Iphone cannot change the looks, only with square buttons.

But if you want iphone like, buy one instead.

Edited by maboo23

just like, you like a gal with 36DD boobs but settle for 32B boobs and you keep asking, how can i make the 32B boobs looks and feels like 36DD boobs. You can try making her wear push-ups, stuff paddings and wear sexy clothes but back to the CORE, its still a 32B boobs...

+1

Guest jmsmartins
Hi

I tried one of the Winmo 6.5 roms but nothing changed except visualization...

The performance of winmo didnt change... I want my Omnia to act like Iphone. Is it possible?

Something like this? Or any program or something? Or any ROM?

Waiting for suggestions...

Regards

Hi,

there is a "ifonz" theme that makes omnia look a little bit like iphone, but i've read a lot and everyone says that the iphone's touch sensitivity is some way far from omnia's. If u really want an iphone u should take the suggestions above and buy one, but if you flash your omnia with a recent rom you will see how fast and stable ur omnia can be either with WM6.1 or 6.5. the touch response is great also. u will see that WM as a loooooooooooooooot of potencial

cheers

PS: if u want to sell your omnia contact me =P

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest arcurad

Well i do agree with alot of people here though. I am a new user to Omnia, and infact i hate it at first but i am already starting to like it with what it can do compare with an Iphone....Iphone is just abit dull in terms where you are unable to mess around with your phone.

Well i do agree with alot of people here though. I am a new user to Omnia, and infact i hate it at first but i am already starting to like it with what it can do compare with an Iphone....Iphone is just abit dull in terms where you are unable to mess around with your phone.

This ROM has wicked touch sensitivity. If you want an iPhone, go buy one. Don't complain when you get tired of the same god damn menu.

Use Sinan's Rom, add DinarSoft MemMaid and Optimize it to Extreme Speed, then add "iPhone Today". You get quick response and iPhone GUI. If you want more ie multi-touch display, readable LCD under sunlight, etc which hw & sw related, then buy iphone.

Use Sinan's Rom, add DinarSoft MemMaid and Optimize it to Extreme Speed, then add "iPhone Today". You get quick response and iPhone GUI. If you want more ie multi-touch display, readable LCD under sunlight, etc which hw & sw related, then buy iphone.

Thank you for your replies. I dont want to buy an iphone. I just wanted to find a solution how to get a faster winmo.

Now i am using Pointui and i am impressed about its speed, functionality and visual design...

By the way how can i optimize the winmo to extreme speed? Any tricks?

Is there anyone that uses point ui? should i use it with lite rom in order to get it without any lag or slowness?

One more thing how can i change the whole winmo's title bar to the point ui like or iphone like title bar?is it possible?

Thank you for your replies...

Regards