Transfering Hero Contacts via Bluetooth

Guest dwattsy21

Guest dwattsy21

Hi guys.

I have a pioneer cd player in my car which has bluetooth capabilities, so basically can answe calls and be used to call contacts. However, i need to transfer the contacts from my phone to the head unit. With my sony erricsson i did this using bluetooth... easy. I can see no way however to send the hero's contacts using bluetooth.

Any Ideas guys?? :)

Hi guys.

I have a pioneer cd player in my car which has bluetooth capabilities, so basically can answe calls and be used to call contacts. However, i need to transfer the contacts from my phone to the head unit. With my sony erricsson i did this using bluetooth... easy. I can see no way however to send the hero's contacts using bluetooth.

Any Ideas guys?? :)

You can't for now.

But the handfree option in my Audi automatically gets my contacts and calls from my Hero with no problem.

Guest dwattsy21
You can't for now.

But the handfree option in my Audi automatically gets my contacts and calls from my Hero with no problem.

Ah What! So you can't send your contacts via bluetooth! I can't believe this phone can do everything but cant send them over bluetooth lol. Dya rekon there is any kind of app i can download? I dont want to spend a decade typing it all into my head unit!!

Dave