anyone need help to silicone or crystal case

Guest b999_wong

Guest b999_wong

hi all, i did post hong kong seller who's selling silicone ana crystal case for TG01.

i don't know is everyone can directly buy from him,

i would like to help if more than 10 people want to buy & got problem.

the price for silicone is us$2.25 + $2(local shipping cost)+shipping cost to yr country(most country is us$2 by airmail, +2for register mail)+3%paypal handling(not for me, only because paypal will charge me handling, i didn't earn any)

that means total is bout us$9 for 1, but send 2 should just add us$2.25, that means buy 2 colour just about us$11.25

let's see how many people need it.

Guest elite-fusion

i already got 2 crystal cases off of a seller on ebay who shipps internationally, but i didnt get them yet, i will give it another week to get it and hoepfully they will be good, but in the meantime, how much would it be for

2 crystal cases

and

2 silicon cases

shipped to NY, USA?

because i rather pay by paypal because its less headache for me, so let me know

Guest b999_wong
i already got 2 crystal cases off of a seller on ebay who shipps internationally, but i didnt get them yet, i will give it another week to get it and hoepfully they will be good, but in the meantime, how much would it be for

2 crystal cases

and

2 silicon cases

shipped to NY, USA?

because i rather pay by paypal because its less headache for me, so let me know

check out this post first

http://www.modaco.com/content/toshiba-tg01...a-crystal-case/

just e-mail that HK seller, if he don't ship oversea, then I'll help you.

If you can directly buy from the seller, you can save a local shipping cost about US$3(I need to buy from him & re-ship to you). I just try to help who need a case for TG01. It's a nightmare that TG01 without a case, you know why? because even I use it very carefully, but the F__KING usb cover still absorbed some dirty stuff(mine is white colour), I think it was the plastic clothing not good enough.

Edited by b999_wong

Guest elite-fusion

i already got in contact with seller, he told me that he can do it but he doesnt take paypal, i rahter do the deal through paypal, it is easier for me

Guest b999_wong
i already got in contact with seller, he told me that he can do it but he doesnt take paypal, i rahter do the deal through paypal, it is easier for me

Ok, the shipping cost via registered airmail to U.S is US$4+2(Register is must! packed with a box to avoid broken the crystal case), local shipping cost i pay for the seller is US$2+2, 2 silicone + 2 crystal is US$10,

total is US$20+$1 (paypal handling cover). pm your address to me if you want it :)

Guest b999_wong
I bought my silicon skin from a ebayer in Germany and it's fast and reliable but shipping costs are too high...

yes, the shipping cost from germany is really high, that's why i try to help someone who want to buy & save some. actually US$21 for 2 silicone & 2 crystal case should be reasonable. :) if i know where is the wholesale, it'll be much cheaper. but i don't know where is the wholesale :)

Guest eeegor102
hi all, i did post hong kong seller who's selling silicone ana crystal case for TG01.

i don't know is everyone can directly buy from him,

i would like to help if more than 10 people want to buy & got problem.

the price for silicone is us$2.25 + $2(local shipping cost)+shipping cost to yr country(most country is us$2 by airmail, +2for register mail)+3%paypal handling(not for me, only because paypal will charge me handling, i didn't earn any)

that means total is bout us$9 for 1, but send 2 should just add us$2.25, that means buy 2 colour just about us$11.25

let's see how many people need it.

Ill have a silicone one if you have some.

Guest b999_wong
Ill have a silicone one if you have some.

Let me know how many & what colour you want,

I'll not a seller, I need to buy from a local seller & re-ship to you.

will let you know the total & after you confirm to buy,

I'll order from the seller. I think will need 7~10 day to arrive after you pay me via paypal.

Guest elite-fusion

hey =D

its been two weeks and i still havent gotten the cases from the ebay guy

how much was it for 4 cases, 2 silicone and 2 crystal? shipped to USA, NY

because i need a case finally :)

Guest b999_wong
hey =D

its been two weeks and i still havent gotthttp://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=408&t=292553&qpid=1072476en the cases from the ebay guy

how much was it for 4 cases, 2 silicone and 2 crystal? shipped to USA, NY

because i need a case finally :)

I just send 1 cystal, 1 silicone to UK via register airmail cost US$2+2

I think 2 cystal + 2 silicone will be US$3+2(maybe$4+2) if you really want to buy,

pm me your address & I'll need to ask the seller doese he still got stock.

cystal case US$3, silicone US$2.5, local ship cost US$2+2(from the seller to me & I'll re-ship)

approx: 3+3, 2.5+2.5, 4, 5/6, 1(PAYPAL handling)=US$21/22 for 4 case

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elite-fusion
I just send 1 cystal, 1 silicone to UK via register airmail cost US$2+2

I think 2 cystal + 2 silicone will be US$3+2(maybe$4+2) if you really want to buy,

pm me your address & I'll need to ask the seller doese he still got stock.

cystal case US$3, silicone US$2.5, local ship cost US$2+2(from the seller to me & I'll re-ship)

approx: 3+3, 2.5+2.5, 4, 5/6, 1(PAYPAL handling)=US$21/22 for 4 case

Hey i just sent you a private message

• 5 months later...
Guest robin20

Hi everyone.

I am buying a new htc touch diamond soon and need some solid skin cover on it, So i have searched a lot regarding this and came through a website http://www.decalskin.com/,

Is this website is really good in providing htc touch diamond skin covers?