BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest altimax98
Follow the directions in the first post. :)

So I need to first flash back to Verizon CF03 then to the new one?

Also I have a hacked version of a program that a key generator made work, will this change my device ID number?

Guest blazingwolf
So I need to first flash back to Verizon CF03 then to the new one?

Also I have a hacked version of a program that a key generator made work, will this change my device ID number?

No, just flash the new ROM. You never have to reflash the CF03 ROM once you do it the first time.

I don't know if it will or not. It will depend on the program.

Guest altimax98
No, just flash the new ROM. You never have to reflash the CF03 ROM once you do it the first time.

I don't know if it will or not. It will depend on the program.

Ok cool.. that was the main concern. I didnt know if I could flash over a flash. Thanks!

Guest Bomama94

Ok so maybe I'm doing something wrong but I just tried restoring all my files with XDA_UC and it took like 4 times as long as it did with Sashimi. And for every cab I set to install to My Storage it made me manually select where I wanted to install it while Sashimi did it automatically. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Guest blazingwolf
Ok so maybe I'm doing something wrong but I just tried restoring all my files with XDA_UC and it took like 4 times as long as it did with Sashimi. And for every cab I set to install to My Storage it made me manually select where I wanted to install it while Sashimi did it automatically. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I couldn't begin to give you time examples since I don't use Sashimi. My ROMs have most of the program I use cooked in so it only takes me a few minutes to install my additional software.

XDA_UC does not install automatically to storage areas. It will do that for anything you install to device memory. So it is working correctly.

Guest enyalius

Thanks for the hard work! I just flashed the black version and noticed something that might be a bit of a bug:

When in call (after dialing) and portrait mode, I can't seem to use the keypad (ie trying to press "2" when updating through *228). I can do it in landscape, but I can't seem to do it in portrait.

Any ideas?

Guest blazingwolf
Does your new ROM have the OMNIA II dialer that you were working on?

Thanks for your hard work!!!

No, there are still issues with that dialer so I don't want to include it yet.

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks for the hard work! I just flashed the black version and noticed something that might be a bit of a bug:

When in call (after dialing) and portrait mode, I can't seem to use the keypad (ie trying to press "2" when updating through *228). I can do it in landscape, but I can't seem to do it in portrait.

Any ideas?

Does your device vibrate a little when this happens? If it does then the Autocalllocker is kicking in and you need to lower your device past the 60 degree mark.

I just tried it on mine and I have no issues.

Guest enyalius
Does your device vibrate a little when this happens? If it does then the Autocalllocker is kicking in and you need to lower your device past the 60 degree mark.

I just tried it on mine and I have no issues.

Interesting. The 60 degree mark?

I have noticed that, when in conversation, I will sometimes get several "vibes" when moving my phone only slightly...

Guest altimax98

Does this version have the old keyboard? the one you had in the 6.5 builds?

Ive got a double tap type and its a deal breaker. Im also having internet connection problems.

Guest Bomama94
I couldn't begin to give you time examples since I don't use Sashimi. My ROMs have most of the program I use cooked in so it only takes me a few minutes to install my additional software.

XDA_UC does not install automatically to storage areas. It will do that for anything you install to device memory. So it is working correctly.

Ok that makes sense. I am using waremike's XDA_UC folder which is packed full of cabs so thats probably why.

Guest Ruffroc02
is there a program that will save mms? and load back onto the new rom?

Yes, either PIM Backup or Microsoft MyPhone. I believe they are both included in BW roms but you can download both for free.

Guest altimax98
is there a program that will save mms? and load back onto the new rom?

Yes PIM backup will, but the first time u reload it all, just open your messages and walk away for about 10 minutes lol... it takes forever to reload all your conversations

Guest Catrinisin

Loaded both new ROMS. Love them! I did the black first because I loved the 1.4 Night ROM... but I had to go back to Blue because it just looks better with the new touch bar at the bottom. I dunno what it is, but the Black and White just looked outdated on this ROM to me.

Thanks for the great work!!

Guest rpmm70
New version added to first post. :)

New WM7 black version. :D

Added to both:

LG Incite keyboard

Updated:

New version of Autocalllocker

Fixed:

CLinks panel name

Hey BW, I want to get your opinion. I am using your 23053 build and I wanted to know if it is worth flashing to the newer build or just wait for the next build. It doesn't look like there have been many changes. I am interested in the new keyboard and the new contacts, but I am not sure if that is enough for me to flash. Thanks for the help and the amazing ROMs. I have used ROMs from a few other people, but yours are my favorite by far.

Guest yojoe600
Yes, either PIM Backup or Microsoft MyPhone. I believe they are both included in BW roms but you can download both for free.

Yes PIM backup will, but the first time u reload it all, just open your messages and walk away for about 10 minutes lol... it takes forever to reload all your conversations

thanks u too... i thought PIM back up only did contacts...

and does anyone have a working task bar that doesnt break the bottom buttons... i like gradds but it breaks the buttons

Edited by yojoe600

Guest yojoe600
Loaded the black ROM and its great! I miss t9 but the new keyboard is so smooth it more than makes up for it.

the new keyboad has t9 just turn it on with function button and the 123 button.. it works well

Guest arirang
Hey BW, I want to get your opinion. I am using your 23053 build and I wanted to know if it is worth flashing to the newer build or just wait for the next build. It doesn't look like there have been many changes. I am interested in the new keyboard and the new contacts, but I am not sure if that is enough for me to flash. Thanks for the help and the amazing ROMs. I have used ROMs from a few other people, but yours are my favorite by far.

i'm looking/lurking forward to a BW image based on 23060, and try the master's neo-titanium setup. i've used both builds [bgills ROMs], and 23060 is noticeably snappier without sacrificing stability. though i do not have benchmarks to prove it, there is a consensus that i can testify too [faster boot, better mem management].

Edited by arirang

Guest altimax98

Ive got a weird problem.. Ive had it with a older build of yours as well as the current one. I have the blackedition. My keyboard fequently does not function. My haptic feedback responds as if I were typing but no letters appear.. it is very very annoying and have no clue as to how to fix it.. got any ideas?

Sometimes exiting the texting menu fixes it, but most of the time i need to soft reset to get it to work again

edit: This happens in both landscape and portrait mode and when I had a 6.5 build It would not fix by changing the keyboard to anything else.

Edited by altimax98