BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest Chapster
Hi

I tried to instal this ROM but when i finished flash my phone he had restrat and i had his same ROM. It was only Hard Reset for me :/ I don't know what is going on :) I tried 3 times always is this same. Culd anyone help me? I would like to instal this ROM on my omnia ;p

My ROM now is PDA: SAID2/R6.5v6 build 23009 (by Ryrzy) Phone: XXHJ1.

Sory fo my bad english ;/

This rom is for the I910 only! Installing this rom to your phone will BRICK IT! Look in the I900 forum to find a rom that will suit your needs. :)

Guest blazingwolf
One notable error so far - MSN Money? The icon says so but it links to MSN Weather.

I know BW is a little tired of the black themes but I personally like them. Is there an easy way to use a cab file to go back to all black as in the Night ROM? I just happen to think the black is a bit classier for us business types that need a flashy phone to impress clients with (wink)

In the original ROMs there was a way to theme the PDA but I don;t see it in here anymore.

The scrolling seems really nice in this new one by the way. Still testing it out and looking for lock-ups. I wonder if they are less with the new ROM. Anyone experiencing the old lockups on this new one?

s

I just MS Money on my phone and it works fine. What is it with black that makes everyone like it so much?

Guest necosino
This rom is for the I910 only! Installing this rom to your phone will BRICK IT! Look in the I900 forum to find a rom that will suit your needs. :)

It won't necessarily brick it, but from the few times I've seen it happen, the phone is still usable as a PDA (can't make calls, text, or data, but can be used) and then there are usually issues flashing back to an i900 ROM for some reason.

Guest Blackhawk55

Hi folks. I flashed to this ROM last night and now I can't get a data connection. I know it has to be something simple I'm forgetting but it's not coming to me.

I've been on Adryn's 6.5's for quite awhile and several versions. Last night was my first attempt with this one. First flash failed to launch for some reason but I redid it and it went fine. I used XDA to install everything and it basically seemed to go OK.

However, I can't get a data connection for email, Opera, etc. I went to the Comm Manager and Data Connection was off. "Doh!" I said and clicked to turn it on but no luck. I'm told that it cannot connect for an unknown reason (screenshot attached). Settings doesn't show me much. My broadband #777 looks intact. The phone works fine. Used *228,1.

What am I forgetting? Thanks.

Screen01.bmp

Guest blazingwolf
Hi folks. I flashed to this ROM last night and now I can't get a data connection. I know it has to be something simple I'm forgetting but it's not coming to me.

I've been on Adryn's 6.5's for quite awhile and several versions. Last night was my first attempt with this one. First flash failed to launch for some reason but I redid it and it went fine. I used XDA to install everything and it basically seemed to go OK.

However, I can't get a data connection for email, Opera, etc. I went to the Comm Manager and Data Connection was off. "Doh!" I said and clicked to turn it on but no luck. I'm told that it cannot connect for an unknown reason (screenshot attached). Settings doesn't show me much. My broadband #777 looks intact. The phone works fine. Used *228,1.

What am I forgetting? Thanks.

Looks like Verizon is having data issues in your area. Give it some time and it should work again.

Guest ejamminj01
BW, did you remove or deactivate the Samsung dialer? Were you having problems with it?

Thanks,

Yeah he removed it..at least thats what the "REMOVED LIST" states... :)

Guest Blackhawk55
Looks like Verizon is having data issues in your area. Give it some time and it should work again.

As usual, BW is correct! I just talked with Verizon tech support and indeed about 11PM CDT last night they started a nationwide data problem that they are still working on and hope to resolve in a couple more hours.

It was indeed a coincidence that that was the exact time I flashed my phone. :)

nationwide? mines been fine all day. i do email and other crap and i been using the phone since 9am no issues.

hey bw, does your flash format the my storage? i read (i think in one of your posts somewhere) that some flashes include the format as part of them.

Guest Blackhawk55
nationwide? mines been fine all day. i do email and other crap and i been using the phone since 9am no issues.

hey bw, does your flash format the my storage? i read (i think in one of your posts somewhere) that some flashes include the format as part of them.

"Nationwide" is the term the tech used. I've from one person in Arkansas who was down for a couple hours last night but that was all. I agree that we would think we would hear a lot more about an major outage. All I know is I barely got my symptom out to her when she interrupted and said their working on it and it hits some areas harder than others. Some people can email but not surf, some are dead in the water, etc.

I'll let BW answer more fully but my flash did not reformat My Storage.

Guest ejamminj01
do you know where I can find the cab to add it back? I don't like how the WM dialer doesn't lock, I seem to face dial alot

RCICU

here's where u can dl it Samsung Dialer-- http://www.4shared.com/file/11164375...n_65_ROMs.html (only installs files)

here's where I got it from...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75115

I got this from an earlier post. :)

GOOD LUCK

Guest blazingwolf
BW, did you remove or deactivate the Samsung dialer? Were you having problems with it?

Thanks,

The Samsung dialer does not work in landscape anymore. I'm hunting for a better one. I posted a comment about a locking program to use with the WMdialer. It works very well. It is called WWE_Chobit_Company_SmartLock_1.7E.

Guest blazingwolf

Use your PC to format it. Just like you would a USB drive. :)

Guest onebadmotha

BW. First off this is a great great ROM. I did want you to know that I had an issue that I had with it. It wouldn't recognize DRMed content. I use Overdrive (http://overdrive.com) and I constantly got decryption errors as well as errors that there was a problem with the DRM id or somethig to that accout. I flashed it back to CF03 and it works again. Just something to note. Keep up the good work.

Onebad

Im having an issue with opera, the touch response is delayed and it over-moves the page relative to how far I move my finger across the screen. Makes it hard to do anything...

Already installed touch response, which seemed to speed up all other touch interfaces.

Edited by boxes

Guest blazingwolf
Im having an issue with opera, the touch response is delayed and it over-moves the page relative to how far I move my finger across the screen. Makes it hard to do anything...

Already installed touch response, which seemed to speed up all other touch interfaces.

For the double tap you need to tap slower. Tap, hesitate, tap. It will work but it might take a little practice. I have not seen the scrolling issue you mention.

Mobile Wi-Fi Router for some reason will not work.

I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work but since I never used it before I could be missing something.

The weird thing is that the first time I tried it it worked fine. When I tried to connect the next day it could see the network but could not get online with my netbook.

I have read several people are having this same problem and one suggested to first turn on WiFi before you run Wi-Fi Router. That did not work.

Can someone please help me?

Using BW 1.4 MS3 Rom, Windows XP Home.

The Samsung dialer does not work in landscape anymore. I'm hunting for a better one. I posted a comment about a locking program to use with the WMdialer. It works very well. It is called WWE_Chobit_Company_SmartLock_1.7E.

Thank you, I'll give it a shot

Guest Catrinisin
Mobile Wi-Fi Router for some reason will not work.

I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work but since I never used it before I could be missing something.

The weird thing is that the first time I tried it it worked fine. When I tried to connect the next day it could see the network but could not get online with my netbook.

I have read several people are having this same problem and one suggested to first turn on WiFi before you run Wi-Fi Router. That did not work.

Can someone please help me?

Using BW 1.4 MS3 Rom, Windows XP Home.

I'm having the same problem with the BW WM7 Blue ROM, (WiFi Router is cooked into this ROM) So far have not been able to get it to work at all. I've tried everything from other threads. My computer just doesn't get an IP address after I connect to the WiFi network on the phone.

Has anyone been able to get this to work consistently? Or at all for that matter?

P.S. Jaycarl, you might want to post this to the BW 1.4 MS3 thread as this one is for the BW WM7 Blue ROM

Guest whiteblazer00
I'm having the same problem with the BW WM7 Blue ROM, (WiFi Router is cooked into this ROM) So far have not been able to get it to work at all. I've tried everything from other threads. My computer just doesn't get an IP address after I connect to the WiFi network on the phone.

Has anyone been able to get this to work consistently? Or at all for that matter?

P.S. Jaycarl, you might want to post this to the BW 1.4 MS3 thread as this one is for the BW WM7 Blue ROM

yea i have been having the same issue too. it shows its connecting but never gets connected

Guest big_mike_2k6
if you do a hard reset, do you have to reflash both firmware (CF03) and then ROM, or just the ROM? thank you in advance...

if you hard reset you'll still have the same rom you did before so if u have the base rom or a cooked rom it will still have that rom after u hard reset