[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest hidz7
use this wm6.1 rom run M2D v2 ... very smooth ^^

hello, mind to tell me how to make the weather at homepage of the m2dv2 to be updated?it seems like i cannot update it...

one more thing..it seems like i cannot use the location service either..hope u can help..thank you...(im using this rom as well..it rocks :P )

edited

sorry..problem solved

Edited by hidz7

Guest leap_ahead
Hi all. How can I change page pool in this rom. Executor 2.7, 2.8 don`t work.

in this rom cant change page pool .. i try but not work ..

Guest feddon

Hi, love this rom, very reliable and smooth.

My only problem is the headphone volume. its to quiet even though by default the volume tweak setting are up really high.

It also wont let me change these settings as the "apply" button doesnt seem to function.

Is there any other way to change the max volume for headphones?

Thanks.

Fed.

Guest Terry666

My only problem is the headphone volume. its to quiet even though by default the volume tweak setting are up really high.

It also wont let me change these settings as the "apply" button doesnt seem to function.

Thanks.

Fed.

May this help you???

I use them with 100% succes...

Its NOT mine I find it in the NET by DEUS...

Enter this code >>> *#0002*28346# <<<< , You should see AudioControl menu.

Now go to:

Menu -> Normal -> Handset

and put DAC 1.5dB

SPK -1.5dB

MPBST +12 dB

RBST +0

RVOL 21dB

Tap Menu -> Apply

Tap Back, than go to:

Menu -> Normal -> Headset

and put DAC 12dB

HP 0dB

MPBST +24dB

RBST +20dB

RVOL 0dB

Tap Menu -> Apply

After all of this You can get out from AudioControl menu.

If You don't like this settings, You can put your own.

**For those one code doesn't work, go to My Device -> Windows, and run SoundTester.exe :P

Guest leap_ahead

Thanks.

Fed.

here is the trick:

How to set Volume with Tools\AudioGainControl: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...st&p=989721

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest tibor22

Somewhere at the beginning of this thread there was a problem mentioned by some users, but no real answer came:

If you set int the Settings\|Buttons menu the 'long press End key' to perform lock/unlock, every Omnia with stock ROM does the job: one long press = lock, next long press = unlock.

But sadly this ROM does not. The first press works, but the second only invokes the usual unlock screen where you must tap in the middle of the screen too in order to unlock.

I am convinced that just a registry setting should be modified. But I don't know which one and how :-( Will some of us with more expertise concerning WinMo investigate the problem and try to find a solution?

I switched to this rom just a few days ago but I find it excellent! Only this problem is annoying a little bit for me. (But, regardless of the would-be solution I want to go on with this rom.)

Thanks in advance!

Does any one know why Personal, system and connections are not showing the icon in spbshell only the names

Also why the today theme doesn't get changed

Guest virgoman
Does any one know why Personal, system and connections are not showing the icon in spbshell only the names

Also why the today theme doesn't get changed

I have the same problem as well. ;)

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi my friends.in this rom where is the greek regional settings;

It's a bit old rom and there wasn't a "regionall" cab. Try to find it (pretty easy, google it) and install the cab.

Guest s_wind

[url=http://omniacs.net/showthread.php?6296-ΟΔΗΓΙΕΣ-ΓΙΑ-ΕΝΑ-ΑΨΟΓΟ-ΠΛΕΟΝ-ΟΜΝΙΑ-1.-Update-(-17-04-2010'>http://omniacs.net/showthread.php?6296-ΟΔΗΓΙΕΣ-ΓΙΑ-ΕΝΑ-ΑΨΟΓΟ-ΠΛΕΟΝ-ΟΜΝΙΑ-1.-Update-(-17-04-2010)]http://omniacs.net/showthread.php?6296-Ο

Guest andrew.mazlim

Got it, greek mate. My drive is a junk, but I found it. Enjoy it.

regional.cab

Edited by andrew.mazlim

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bouvrie

Khuanchai, I'm having a problem with applications randomly closing on me. I initially thought this was a WM6.5 issue (as it's far more apparent on that OS in the ROMs I tried) but since this ROM also seems affected, it must be something else?

I know the HTC Task Manager would be capable of autoclosing applications (and there are various registry keys related to this 'feature'). Although I tried several options in controlling this mishap, I still am faced with randomly closing applications.

I was wondering if you could change the ROM so that HTC Task Manager is removed? Perhaps that would fix my problem.

Though I'd also like to see an UltraLite ROM without Media Album, Pictures&Videos,Smart converter, TV out *application*, Voice Speed Dial, Favorite Hackings, GSFinder, NoData, PHM Registry Editor and Shake&save, it's probably the HTC Task Manager that nags me the most... :)

Guest leap_ahead
Khuanchai, I'm having a problem with applications randomly closing on me. I initially thought this was a WM6.5 issue (as it's far more apparent on that OS in the ROMs I tried) but since this ROM also seems affected, it must be something else?

I know the HTC Task Manager would be capable of autoclosing applications (and there are various registry keys related to this 'feature'). Although I tried several options in controlling this mishap, I still am faced with randomly closing applications.

I was wondering if you could change the ROM so that HTC Task Manager is removed? Perhaps that would fix my problem.

Though I'd also like to see an UltraLite ROM without Media Album, Pictures&Videos,Smart converter, TV out *application*, Voice Speed Dial, Favorite Hackings, GSFinder, NoData, PHM Registry Editor and Shake&save, it's probably the HTC Task Manager that nags me the most... :)

Bouvrie mr.khuanchai dont have i900 now ..so this is the last rom 6.1