[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Go into programs>tools>Favorite Hackings - lots of user configurable settings including the FingerMouse

Still want to know how to use the 'pass thru' method of connecting to internet when my Omnia is docked to the PC :)

Have you changed your operator to another one, wait 30 secs and then re enable your default one?

That's the first thing to do after each flash or hard reset and all connections work OK after wards.

Guest hakeemy_007

Hi gianton...

im using sector's ZEUS rom...dxid1 phone and pda part...can i straight away flash to this rom?

one more thing do u have any idea why my windows titanium UI is disable on its own..everytime i reset the phone?

thanks m8... :)

Hi gianton...

im using sector's ZEUS rom...dxid1 phone and pda part...can i straight away flash to this rom?

one more thing do u have any idea why my windows titanium UI is disable on its own..everytime i reset the phone?

thanks m8... :)

Yes you can flash straight to this ROM. Sorry no idea why titanium not loading with wm startup.

Guest anonymous1
Have you changed your operator to another one, wait 30 secs and then re enable your default one?

That's the first thing to do after each flash or hard reset and all connections work OK after wards.

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried that and it doesn't work.

It's not that I can't connect via GPRS or HSDPA (which is where changing providers comes in, so your own provider's settings get registered with the phone).

It's that when docked to my PC I could previously use the PC's internet connection to connect to the internet, and wiht this ROM I can't.

Fiddled with lots of settings, but still no good. :)

Anyone managed to fic this, if they have this issue?

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried that and it doesn't work.

It's not that I can't connect via GPRS or HSDPA (which is where changing providers comes in, so your own provider's settings get registered with the phone).

It's that when docked to my PC I could previously use the PC's internet connection to connect to the internet, and wiht this ROM I can't.

Fiddled with lots of settings, but still no good. :)

Anyone managed to fic this, if they have this issue?

Did you check the box in Activesync connection settings saying" Allow wireless connection on device when connected to the desktop"?

Guest hakeemy_007
Yes you can flash straight to this ROM. Sorry no idea why titanium not loading with wm startup.

thanks m8...i think my problem is due to 3rd party software...

cheerrsss...

Guest anonymous1
Did you check the box in Activesync connection settings saying" Allow wireless connection on device when connected to the desktop"?

That's the point: I don't want to connect via 'wireless' as data costs me money on my plan.

Therefore, things that need internet access, I will connect via ActiveSync and use my PC's internet to 'pass thru' connection.

Looks like I'm going to have to flash a different ROM. :)

gianton

I haven't changed my operator, I just flashed my phone and after that wifi doesn't work...It works in moTweets I can go in and update and tweet and all that, but in opera, facebook, youtube it dosen't work.

I solved the problem with importing this reg file

Fixwifi.reg.rar

How do I import this file?

Edited by azoo

Guest jmsmartins
OK got it now... no there is no wake up issue as all latest WM6.5 ROMs.

BTW this ROM is the best I tried in this forum, really! Everything runs faster, smoother screen scrolling and touch responsivness is the best! I am running Pointui with PoinSense v2 and all 9 screens enabled very fast and stable. I have 10mb more free RAM as well than when using WM6.5!

Gianton, i'm having a problem with pointui 2. when i go to "contacts" and choose "all contacts" it shows me the list of contacts but freezes and i have to uninstall pointui. don't know if this matters but i don't have my contacts on my phone memory, only in sim.

thanks

gianton

I haven't changed my operator, I just flashed my phone and after that wifi doesn't work...It works in moTweets I can go in and update and tweet and all that, but in opera, facebook, youtube it dosen't work.

How do I import this file?

Do this: Change your operator other than yours, wait for 30secs then re-enable your default operator and soft reset. It should work.

Do this: Change your operator other than yours, wait for 30secs then re-enable your default operator and soft reset. It should work.

How do you mean by change your operator? and what have that to do with Wifi? (GPRS is connected with operator settings not Wifi)

How do you mean by change your operator? and what have that to do with Wifi? (GPRS is connected with operator settings not Wifi)

From Khuanchai's first post:

10. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Guest 0Darkness0

from where i can download the :

1)- Samsung Keypad?

2)- Samsung keyboar?

and,

is Net framework 3.5 & flashlite 3.1 already installed in this ROM???!!! or we have to install them separately??!!!

Thnx

Edited by 0Darkness0

from where i can download the :

1)- Samsung Keypad?

2)- Samsung keyboar?

and,

is Net framework 3.5 & flashlite 3.1 already installed in this ROM???!!! or we have to install them separately??!!!

Thnx

From Khuanchai's 1st post link

Net framework 3.5 & flashlite 3.1 are cooked in this ROM.

From Khuanchai's first post:

10. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

WOW, never thught that would help me with the Wifi problem :) Thanks bro!

gianton

When I installed wmware, I didnt made any shortcuts or folder in the start menu...So now I don't know how to run vmware again, and there is no .exe file to run the program in the folder where I installed it.

Know anything about this?

gianton

When I installed wmware, I didnt made any shortcuts or folder in the start menu...So now I don't know how to run vmware again, and there is no .exe file to run the program in the folder where I installed it.

Know anything about this?

Uninstall and install again (let it make shortcuts this time)?

[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Friends,

I start a new thread for WM 6.1 users.

ROM specifications:

- WM 6.1 build 21001 from Omnia II

- UltraLite ROM with some useful free programs

- Bluetooth audio fix to enable voice dialing via BT headset

You have to install Omnia programs by yourself. I have no time to make screenshots but gianton will help. Thanks. :)

Download link:

1. Khuanchai_IF_UL 6MB Pagepool

Thanks to:

- liads and stevenh for the BT fixed method

- PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

- All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Thx for great job. Unfortunately BT don't work correctly. With headset I need to press and hold button and than sound is forward to HF. But is don't start VC. Worst when it's connected to HF in my car. Anyway it's still great job. BR. (sorry for my English)

I got 1 bug atm with this rom, I tried many other rom and im happy with this one, it works fine except the theme.

I cant change the theme to pureblack2 which was cooked in rom.

Edited by FyX

I got 1 bug atm with this rom, I tried many other rom and im happy with this one, it works fine except the theme.

I cant change the theme to pureblack2 witch was cooked in rom.

Yes that's a bug and hopefully Khuanchai will remove PureBlack2 (which is for WM6.5) and will include DiamondQVGA.tsk in any future release.

You have to copy to \Windows DiamondQVGA.tsk from DiamondQVGA.zip and choose it instead of PureBlack2.

DiamondQVGA.zip

Edited by gianton