Windows Mobile 7 Beta is out

Guest dannych99

Guest vishalm

Looks totally fake.

It looks like a WAD theme that i've seen before.

There are no notification...

Image 1 looks like a 6.5.1 mockup or something picked out a presentation on what they are trying to achieve. the leaked 6.5.1 builds are almost identical to the image.

Image 2... what the hell happened to being finger friendly??? the office ribbon is way to unfinger friendly for winmo.

Image 3 doesnt look too unbelievable.

Image 4, well look at the keyboard, thats far from finger friendly.

winmo 7 is ment to be going up against iphone so ms need to make radical changes.

This just looks like its come out of a 6.5.1 roadmap, which is the update to winmo 6.5 and is announced to be release sometime in feb.

Looks totally fake.

It looks like a WAD theme that i've seen before.

There are no notification...

Image 1 looks like a 6.5.1 mockup or something picked out a presentation on what they are trying to achieve. the leaked 6.5.1 builds are almost identical to the image.

Image 2... what the hell happened to being finger friendly??? the office ribbon is way to unfinger friendly for winmo.

Image 3 doesnt look too unbelievable.

Image 4, well look at the keyboard, thats far from finger friendly.

winmo 7 is ment to be going up against iphone so ms need to make radical changes.

This just looks like its come out of a 6.5.1 roadmap, which is the update to winmo 6.5 and is announced to be release sometime in feb.

But these Pictures exists before Windows Mobile 6.5.1 Infos came out...

And they are from February... (I Think i saw them the first time)

Guest dannych99
***EDIT*** No, it's not out, that link is a stupid 'Try to get people excited for nothing' link!

Sorry guys

Sorry mate, I didnot check that.

link removed! :)