touch pro 2 on vodafone

Guest mungosdad

Guest mungosdad

I see that mobiles.co.uk are now offering the touch pro2 on vodafone. Does anybody know if this is the vodafone version or an unbranded one, similar to what you would recieve from mobilephonesdirect.

If it is the vodafone version, how hard is it to get rid of all the vodafone software and make it like an unbranded one?

Thanks

I see that mobiles.co.uk are now offering the touch pro2 on vodafone. Does anybody know if this is the vodafone version or an unbranded one, similar to what you would recieve from mobilephonesdirect.

If it is the vodafone version, how hard is it to get rid of all the vodafone software and make it like an unbranded one?

Thanks

I Don't know whch version it is but as for removing the vodafone stuff - depends on how much you value the warranty. Mine had the Vodafone ROM on it for about four days before I flashed a windows mobile 6.5 based rom on it. I really love that phone now. If you are willing to read, then google 'Rhodium Hardspl' and take it from there. (If you are not willing to read, then you probably deserve the brick you will end up with instead of a phone)

Mine from mobilephonesdirect was unbranded (yay!) and I believe this may be as well as I note mobiles.co.uk are also offering it on o2, who are not offering it themselves.