★★Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Yeh it's only the upper (1 pixel) line that has this gradient so it's just an optical illusion, all the softkeybar and buttons are exactly the same pixel size on all my themes. Only difference in this theme is that the buttons are rounded so the corners edges are completly transparant.

If you don't like it you can just fill this 1 pixel line with the line just below it and it's gone and you don't notice it anymore.

thnx for the reply,, one last thing, it is possible to get the same black wm7 theme with unrounded buttons and glossy black, instead of the pure black?

sorry if i'm buggin u with all this.

TIA

Guest jeffrey2000
is there any app i can use to create my own themes for wm 6.5? or is it that we have to individually edit the png files?

I basicly just use paint and mostly Photoshop but there's an online theme generator (by Microsoft) but this is only for the older 6.5 (not 6.5.1) but you could use the files it generates as base. In case you use it for the newer 6.5.1 where the button is below you will end up with the known grey background bug. If you don't mind that use it if not use photoshop and edit the png's.

I basicly just use paint and mostly Photoshop but there's an online theme generator (by Microsoft) but this is only for the older 6.5 (not 6.5.1) but you could use the files it generates as base. In case you use it for the newer 6.5.1 where the button is below you will end up with the known grey background bug. If you don't mind that use it if not use photoshop and edit the png's.

phew,, thats a tough one to edit each png on photoshop. takes a hell lot of a time to do that i guess.

i will give it a try. thnx for the advice. if i'm unsucessfull i'll rely on u then. :)

Guest jeffrey2000
phew,, thats a tough one to edit each png on photoshop. takes a hell lot of a time to do that i guess.

i will give it a try. thnx for the advice. if i'm unsucessfull i'll rely on u then. :)

Sure no problem! You can use "win ce cab manager" to compile everything back together.

jeffrey, i tried editing the pngs from ur wm7 hybrid theme,, messed up a bit :)

may i request that u make a black glossy one wm7 hybrid theme without the rounded buttons.

i mean exactly like the blue one but in black glossy and the same background as in wm 7 hybrid theme.

TIA

Guest ycz77128
Hey Jeffrey, awesome job with these themes by far the best I've seen, but I got a problem I'm hoping you can help me with. I have two icons that don't show up correctly, they do the right thing but icon shows incorrect. I'm not sure if something got wacked when I installed your theme but they were correct before the install. The first one is supposed to be the lock icon and then second I think is supposed to be the back arrow. I'm using Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 "BlissTanium" v2.4.1, 23047 XIP and SYS.

Also could you post a link or direct me to the taskbar you are using in your screenshots.

wm%20theme%20issue.jpg

Please give me your good friend, a row of four secret nest files!

I very much like it, thank you

Guest ycz77128
jeffrey, i tried editing the pngs from ur wm7 hybrid theme,, messed up a bit :D

may i request that u make a black glossy one wm7 hybrid theme without the rounded buttons.

i mean exactly like the blue one but in black glossy and the same background as in wm 7 hybrid theme.

TIA

Friends Qingji Ge 4 rows cellular software! Thank you,

Guest WolfpackInCO

I'm using Evidence's 081 V7 ROM and it looks like your theme is now missing some buttons with the latest updates? For example, the VM notification shows the button on the left (call VM) but the one on the right (dismiss notification) doesn't show up. Any chance of an update to your theme W7B_Premium_WQVGA_B23047?

Edited by WolfpackInCO

Guest jeffrey2000

Updated the first/main thread again, contains 2 new slimmed down versions (1 with the previous look but slim) and 1 without visible buttons (just visible on keypress).

You'll see on the pic below that the menu now is smaller so you dun need to scroll anymore:

post-346680-1256929201_thumb.pngpost-346680-1256928584_thumb.pngpost-346680-1256930527_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
great new No Button version (trimmed menus), but how to change the wallpaper for the honeycomb menu?

Well you could put the pic from Post #132 as default background or pick another one :D

I didn't change the background anymore. M2D uses has it own background so you could set the background the same as M2D to be the same.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

I'll up a theme update tomorrow with some new cosmetic changes for the newer build, reduced the button size, put a bit shadow/glow and some more things but going to bed now...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41394

and also a newer buttoned blue version aswell:

post-346680-1257417293_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
I'll up a theme update tomorrow with some new cosmetic changes for the newer build, reduced the button size, put a bit shadow/glow and some more things but going to bed now...

Bit later as I said but newer theme is uploaded to main page

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41394index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41491

Edited by jeffrey2000