★★Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest WAIKIKI728

I dunno zacly what u mean, which black theme do you mean? My themes are always workin :D even after a soft reset, just switching between themes sometimes messes stuff up but that's not something I can fix but a MS issue, also the start icon reverting back into the startmenu is not something I can fix.

Sorry...i made a mistake....i wanted to post that here...have you seen it?

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/295462/...0/#entry1109394

With the solution from Weirdo i can switch your red theme with the black theme from omnia II ...just when i do soft reset...it comes back to the all black theme...

Sorry about this...just one thing..can you help me with the request i posted before? :)

Guest jeffrey2000
Thanks a lot for your themes specially the red one :D ...!!!!

I have small request...when you have time ...can you make for the red skin:dark blue start icon....red cross...and black lock....?¿?i hope you know what i mean...

P.D.:Small request..take your time...i guess you are busy with new themes... :D

I'll look into it, so you basicly want the default (windows white) start icon but then in blue...(dunno what you mean with the red cross)?? and the default white lock icon but then in black?

Sorry...i made a mistake....i wanted to post that here...have you seen it?

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/295462/...0/#entry1109394

With the solution from Weirdo i can switch your red theme with the black theme from omnia II ...just when i do soft reset...it comes back to the all black theme...

Sorry about this...just one thing..can you help me with the request i posted before? :)

I tried it but have the same problem + some other glitches, themes are really getting messed up after a while with this app but will take a look what happened here :D

Guest WAIKIKI728

I'll look into it, so you basicly want the default (windows white) start icon but then in blue...(dunno what you mean with the red cross)?? and the default white lock icon but then in black?

My request was:start icons in dark blue....lock icon in black...and the cross ..for closing aplications in dark red...

If it it possible...don´t be in hurry.... :)

Guest eufouria
I'm having this problem with the WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081_NB_v2 (see image)

Any idea how I can fix this?

I too was having this problem, did  you enable animations on menus in advanced config? Disabling that is what did it for me.

Shame since the animations really make it look a lot nicer. 

Guest jeffrey2000
Any chance of getting this no button one in blue?

Thanks,

Jeannette

Almost done, was already busy with it :)

how can i use this dialpad??? I install the WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081_NB_v2.cab but it don't modyfy my dialer. hep please

That's the B7300 dialpad (Samsung Lite Dialer) which you can find here. There are a lot of new apps that also work on our Omnia's which are worth the download and give the phone a whole new look.

I'm having this problem with the WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081_NB_v2 (see image)

Any idea how I can fix this?

Haven't heard or had this problem before, did you try the solution below already?

I too was having this problem, did you enable animations on menus in advanced config? Disabling that is what did it for me.

Shame since the animations really make it look a lot nicer

Edited by jeffrey2000

I too was having this problem, did you enable animations on menus in advanced config? Disabling that is what did it for me.

I did a hard reset, and now it works just fine. I'll be sure to not touch the menu animations again :)

Haven't heard or had this problem before, did you try the solution below already?

Did, and it didn't revert back to normal settings, so I had to do a hard reset. But it works now. Groeten uit Groningen :D

Just so you know; when people are asking about this problem, it's the menu animations that make it go haywire.

Guest jeffrey2000

After some request here the newer WM7 (default blue) theme, but now with the newer graphics and flattened menus...

I made 2 versions, 1 normal with buttons and 1 without... Just see the first post and scroll down...

post-346680-1258575514_thumb.pngpost-346680-1258575468_thumb.pngpost-346680-1258575440_thumb.png

Guest jeffrey2000

I also made a newer version of the Windows Seven Black theme (v2) with newer rounded buttons with the newer flattened menus and the other graphic improvements, hope you like these buttons aswell, see the screenies and 2nd post (scroll scroll) of this post...

post-346680-1258580362_thumb.pngpost-346680-1258580416_thumb.pngpost-346680-1258580477_thumb.pngpost-346680-1258580498_thumb.png

Guest Chris64

I have a problem with lite-dialer.

1st one is regular dialer.

2nd one is lite-dialer, incoming call.

1. How can I remove the Black space

2. How can I resize the fonts same as the 1st one.

* Thank you everybody!

This post has been edited by Chris64: Nov 12 2009, 18:35

post-487645-1258050491_thumb.jpg post-487645-1258050533_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chris64

Guest jeffrey2000
I have a problem with lite-dialer.

1st one is regular dialer.

2nd one is lite-dialer, incoming call.

1. How can I remove the Black space

2. How can I resize the fonts same as the 1st one.

* Thank you everybody!

This post has been edited by Chris64: Nov 12 2009, 18:35

Good question... really dunno :D sorry, guess it's something in the dialer itself somehow if the default works normally.

Got about 54 downloads together with the latest newer themes (together) I posted yesterday but no remarks about it? Do you guys like it or hate it?? Some feedback would be nice :)

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest WAIKIKI728

Got about 54 downloads together with the latest newer themes (together) I posted yesterday but no remarks about it? Do you guys like it or hate it?? Some feedback would be nice :)

I have install your Windows Seven Black theme (v2)...cool ...nice icon and modifications ...

Thanks a lot...i wonder if you are having problems with upgrading the red theme....

post-444803-1258634701_thumb.png

post-444803-1258634725_thumb.png

Guest jeffrey2000

I have install your Windows Seven Black theme (v2)...cool ...nice icon and modifications ...

Thanks a lot...i wonder if you are having problems with upgrading the red theme....

I'm not really busy with the red theme but what do you want upgraded, if anyone has a working WM6.5.1 red theme without the grey bug lemme know and sent it to me so I can fix this theme.

Still nobody else that likes the other 2 new themes?

cz of the many requests here Windows 7 Premium Black... allthough it's made for Windows 6.5 build 23047, I dunno how it responses in older builds lemme know and make some screenshots.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38315index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38316index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38317

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38318

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38319

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38320

W7B_Premium_WQVGA_B23047.cab

-----

Same theme as above but now with rounded buttons.... see below...

post-346680-1252876982_thumb.pngpost-346680-1252876993_thumb.png

W7B_Premium_v2_WQVGA_B23047.cab

UPDATED ON 14-09-2009:

On request of Sector here a minor white color request, just apply it and reboot to see the changes.

It should look like this after (the same patch can be applied for the above rounded button version):

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38380

---------------------------------------

UPDATED ON 18-11-2009:

I also made a newer version of the Windows Seven Black theme (v2) with newer rounded buttons with the newer flattened menus, hope you like these buttons aswell, see the screenies and d/l link below:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42250index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42251index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42252index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42253

W7B_Premium_v2_WQVGA_B23081.cab

LOVE your themes! Can you do the W7B Premium with honeycomb like the windows logo version? Thanks.

Guest Jeanne8fr
Still nobody else that likes the other 2 new themes?

I love your themes. I am using the latest blue NB.

I have a tiny thing I don't like.

image.png

I think it would look better if the corner was square and the whole tab at the same width as the window.

But hey, if you don't change it, I'll still use it.

Thank you

Jeannette

Guest dopeness

thanks for the themes. I am having a problem though. i had tried to add several pnels Cgames, cgps, csettings and cquick notes. whenI initially install the cab they show up. after a sort reset the all vanish. I can slect them with the chrome editor but they are not actually visable for me to use. Do you know what I can do to fix it? i am using bgills 1.4.2cf theme on an i910 if this helps. thanks in advance.

Guest lioryte

Made a little Theme here, thought I'll share. Designed for WQVGA only, nothing fancy, mainly black theme with transparent top & bottom taskbars. Goal was to make sure I can still use/read titanium and maintain a professional look.

screen02y.jpgscreen12j.jpg

You can get it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/157028786/d558...lack_WQVGA.html

Edited by lioryte

Guest jeffrey2000
Plz post WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23504_v2!!b thank you!!!

Just try it, it just might work, I only put the build name on the version which I last tested it but like I said just might work if it doesn't just uninstall theming didn't change much lately...

Guest jeffrey2000

I've got some water damage on my Omnia (it just won't turn on anymore) so for the time being no new themes...

I might even upgrade to Omnia 2/qwerty or Samsung Armani (B7620) if it's out already after so this might be one my last updates here for i900 Omnia.

Edited by jeffrey2000