Automatic(Programatically) Manual Rotate (Rotate Landscape when using specific progs: SMS etc)

Guest ozra

Good day all.

Has anybody found a method on how to do the above? Rotate via software etc when opening a specific application/prog?

eg: Rotate to landscape automatically when using a specific prog, like SMS for instance.

I have my Autorotate turned off as it always does it at the wrong time.

However, I would like specific progs on my Omnia to open in Landscape mode without having to assign one of my hardbuttons and manually rotating

it that way whenever I open SMS etc.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Edited by ozra

Guest Nicklashidegard
Good day all.

Has anybody found a method on how to do the above? Rotate via software etc when opening a specific application/prog?

eg: Rotate to landscape automatically when using a specific prog, like SMS for instance.

I have my Autorotate turned off as it always does it at the wrong time.

However, I would like specific progs on my Omnia to open in Landscape mode without having to assign one of my hardbuttons and manually rotating

it that way whenever I open SMS etc.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Think this is what you're looking for:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-version-1-7-4/

Thank you will look at that again.

I think I initially misunderstood the description that it was the same as OmniaOrientation as it ALLOWS your prog to rotate or stops it from rotating as opposed to rotating it straight out without having to tilt/shake or button-rotate your phone.

Cheers