A couple of questions

Guest Tonkenna

Guest Tonkenna

Hi chaps, I've just got my Hero, used it for a couple of days, and plan on rooting it etc.

One or two questions:-

1. When I got from Orange, the salesgirl told me that although it will take a 16Gb microSD card, they only recommend using 8Gb or less, as the Hero gets very slow with 16Gb..... is this true? Or am I safe to get a 16Gb sandisk and whack it in there? I can imagine it getting filled up fast once apps like CoPilot and the like, plus music and video are added.

2. I can't see a way of saving images from websites - is this currently possible? If not, could the function be added to a future Modaco release? It's a fairly basic, but essential function that I use on every computer..... (except this one, obviously)

Cheers in advance,

Phil

Guest dwattsy21
Hi chaps, I've just got my Hero, used it for a couple of days, and plan on rooting it etc.

One or two questions:-

1. When I got from Orange, the salesgirl told me that although it will take a 16Gb microSD card, they only recommend using 8Gb or less, as the Hero gets very slow with 16Gb..... is this true? Or am I safe to get a 16Gb sandisk and whack it in there? I can imagine it getting filled up fast once apps like CoPilot and the like, plus music and video are added.

2. I can't see a way of saving images from websites - is this currently possible? If not, could the function be added to a future Modaco release? It's a fairly basic, but essential function that I use on every computer..... (except this one, obviously)

Cheers in advance,

Phil

I dont know about the sd card but i have saved web pics. Just hold down the screen on the pic, then a menu comes up