No video playback in coreplayer only audio???

Guest pyk

Iam having problems with coreplayer 1.32 and 1.35 on WM 6.1 Smartphone Devices, only audio plays not video. i just get a purplish screen with the audio. the same avi files work perfectly on Windows Media. Faced the problem on Samsung i637 Jack, Samsung i200 and the new HP Ipaq Voice Messenger, all running WM 6.1.

does anybody have the same problem? any solution?

• 3 weeks later...
Iam having problems with coreplayer 1.32 and 1.35 on WM 6.1 Smartphone Devices, only audio plays not video. i just get a purplish screen with the audio. the same avi files work perfectly on Windows Media. Faced the problem on Samsung i637 Jack, Samsung i200 and the new HP Ipaq Voice Messenger, all running WM 6.1.

does anybody have the same problem? any solution?

Have you tried changing the video driver under the TCPMP options?

I had a similar problem with one device, changing to GAPI sorted it for me.

gR

To disable overlay mode and enable videos, go to Menu>Tools>Preferences>Select Page>Video, change Video Output from QTv Display to Direct Draw or GDI (whichever one gives better results, usually Direct Draw.)

Note that although videos should be working fine now they will not be very well rendered, as you may notice some Audio Sync issues with H.264 videos. For best results, use MPEG4 (Xvid or DivX) and set bitrate to no higher than 500kbps for video, and resolution to 400x240.