Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest xenspidey

I've been messing around with EzInput for several days. I've been able to cook a modified version in that does spell correction and xt9 and also allows you to zoom in with the camera. You still have to hit the D-pad to take a picture though. I've been able to use all the camera's buttons with an older et9ime.dll but the xt9 suggestion boxes don't look very good. I realize this probably isn't the proper thread and if there's enough interest i'll start a new thread. i can provide my OEM so far if anyones interested. 

Guest WoZZeR999

Yeah, the ezinput 2.0 et9ime.dll works, but I figure if you still can't use the camera button AND zoom buttons, it's not fixed. Hopefully when a new 0409 touch2 package is released, we can use that. The only problem is that there was no landscape in the previous version.

Guest Cragger

Wozzer/All,

1) So what are the current issues with the base ROM (23064 Ultralite) you've cooked, any left? The camera button/zoom function Ok now?

2) Whatever the problems are, will all ROMs based off of this kitchen have the same issues (kitchen or XIP/SYS port issue) or no (e.g Wozzer removed too much from his ROM, but kitchen is fine I guess)?

Thanks,

-Craig

Edited by Cragger

Guest WoZZeR999

1) The only real issue it the recording. The zooming/camera button, you only need to disable xt9ime.dll in the registry.

2)The kitchen and rom are 2 separate things. "Issues" in my rom are not connected to the kitchen.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Hey all you chefs out there! I have Wozzers kitchen and am trying my hand at cooking. But I am struggling on exactly what I need in my OEM folder (and subfolders).

Would one of you chefs who has a working i910 ROM created via Wozzer's kitchen be willing to send me a copy of your OEM folder and file structure? You can do that by going to a command prompt, changing to your OEM folder in your kitchen, and then issuing the command 'dir /on /s > C:\OEMDir.txt'. Then send me the resulting OEMDir.txt file in your root folder - send to ChimpsStuff at hotmail.com (replace ' at ' with '@' to avoid bots and spammers).

Thanks I would really appreciate it, this will help me along in my cooking adventure. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

/Chimp (Tom)

Guest punksux

Does any one know how I broke my Notifications (chome) Icons? They stopped working when I updated to 23064. I haven't edited or removed any resource files. When I scroll through it, all the icons work except for Voicemail. I have built it a few times and it's the same every time. I even tried switching back to Mortscript 4.1 because I thought it might have not installed chome correctly.

Which file contains the icons? I will check and see if it is missing or messed up.

Thanks

post-477487-1255396187_thumb.jpg

Hey all you chefs out there! I have Wozzers kitchen and am trying my hand at cooking. But I am struggling on exactly what I need in my OEM folder (and subfolders).

Would one of you chefs who has a working i910 ROM created via Wozzer's kitchen be willing to send me a copy of your OEM folder and file structure? You can do that by going to a command prompt, changing to your OEM folder in your kitchen, and then issuing the command 'dir /on /s > C:\OEMDir.txt'. Then send me the resulting OEMDir.txt file in your root folder - send to ChimpsStuff at hotmail.com (replace ' at ' with '@' to avoid bots and spammers).

Thanks I would really appreciate it, this will help me along in my cooking adventure. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

/Chimp (Tom)

Never mind, I got one from dmcnado.... Looking forward to cooking a valid ROM soon! :)

Guest WoZZeR999

DIO I tried one a previous time. I know I got it at one point (I was looking through an incite rom), so I'm sure I can do it again. I'll be extracting it while waiting on the new MUI's to be uploaded.

Guest WoZZeR999

23069 0409 downloading.

On another note, please delete MSXIPKernelLTK from /rom/xip/omnia. I will be including it in my SYS/XIP updates from now on.

Guest WoZZeR999

No, for the most part OEM stuff cannot be used. If it had packages or OEMApps (OEM programs), then we could take a look through it, but all it had was OEMDrivers, which are for what ever device this came from. Raysource stopped downloading on me :/, so DPI's are taking a while.

Guest Freddie_Miles
There might be a problem with 23069. Try deleting hd.dll, osaxst0.dll from msxipkernel (I can't test it now, I'm at work).

Deleting those two files, gave me a bootable and working device. Thanks for your work.

Guest dmcnado

Thanks, Wozzer. Can you please check your link to 23069 in post #2. I think you typed it in wrong (left out the : after http).

EDIT: I got at it through one of the other links so no big deal. Thanks! Now I can cook a new rom. :)

Edited by dmcnado

Guest yardi4life

WoZZeR999, thanks for the kitchen.

Can you or someone who knows how tell me how to change the pagepool size using the tools in this kitchen? Thanks in advance.

Also, I would like a copy of the OEM for ezinput? Can u please provided a download?

Edited by yardi4life

Guest yardi4life

Can you or someone who knows how tell me how to change the pagepool size using the tools in this kitchen? Thanks in advance.

Guest bluetooth_decay

23069 link is broken (http://"http//www.4shared.com/file/140640858/19b2d2bb/23069.html%22) due to an extraneous "http//. No biggie, edited it out and got the file.

What is more scary is...I may have to give this DIY ROM thing a go :)

Guest blazingwolf

Just search this thread. It has been posted a coupe of times.