Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest briwayjones

Ok I'm still trying to get started in cooking. Can someone point me to a cooking guide using this kitchen? All I can find anywhere including omniaroms.com is guides to cooking with BuilderOS kitchens. Thanks.

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey Wozzer I love your UltraLite Rom, I love it so much because it's not branded with your name or any other crap I can do what I want with it. One thing though and it's quite important to be able to use with 5 m.p. is the camera but I press the camera button and this error pops up saying (there is no camera module)?? Also is there a fix for the camera button while in Camera mode? Any help anybody?? It would be greatly appreciated!!

P.S. - I had your 23069 flashed till about 20 minutes ago and the camera as well as the button and the video recording worked for me like it should.

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest semmtexx

I just flashed to the 23069. Everything went well and xda_UC did it's thing and then the phone turned off by itself. I can't turn it on without pulling the battery then turning it on. When it turns on, i get the samsung animation then it craps out again. Panic.

Edit: i flashed to the newest 23071 and again UC did its thing and the phone now is stuck at the sumsungmobile.com loading screen. I think it's bricked. I think it's because my battery was too low. Any hope for me?

EDIT: i flashed back to another of bgill's roms and everything is ok now. hmmm... i'm stumped.

Edited by semmtexx

Guest dmcnado
I just flashed to the 23069. Everything went well and xda_UC did it's thing and then the phone turned off by itself. I can't turn it on without pulling the battery then turning it on. When it turns on, i get the samsung animation then it craps out again. Panic.

Edit: i flashed to the newest 23071 and again UC did its thing and the phone now is stuck at the sumsungmobile.com loading screen. I think it's bricked. I think it's because my battery was too low. Any hope for me?

No, not bricked. Charge it up first, then try again.

Ok I'm still trying to get started in cooking. Can someone point me to a cooking guide using this kitchen? All I can find anywhere including omniaroms.com is guides to cooking with BuilderOS kitchens. Thanks.

I haven't found any cooking guide for Wozzer's kitchen. So I started writing everything down, and comparing/contrasting with Adrynalyne's kitchen which is what I first learned on. Mostly I've just been keeping notes on things to remember. Trial & error... the best teacher!

Edited by dmcnado

Guest tampaboy1984

IS THERE A FIX FOR THE CAMERA BUTTON OR THE VIDEO RECORDING?? I AM ON 23071...THANX IN ADVANCE!! I USE MY VIDEO RECORDING ALOT.

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest Cragger
IS THERE A FIX FOR THE CAMERA BUTTON OR THE VIDEO RECORDING?? I AM ON 23071...THANX IN ADVANCE!! I USE MY VIDEO RECORDING ALOT.

Its EZInput conflicting with the camera module -- scan this thread for more info... I guess Wozzer feels the better keyboard was more important than using the normal camera button (can't disagree -- just takes a bit of getting used to). The dpad button has been mapped as the shutter button when in camera mode.

Guest tampaboy1984
Its EZInput conflicting with the camera module -- scan this thread for more info... I guess Wozzer feels the better keyboard was more important than using the normal camera button (can't disagree -- just takes a bit of getting used to). The dpad button has been mapped as the shutter button when in camera mode.

I have no problem using the D Pad Button but what about video recording?? I don't have a digital camera so my omnia is my camera/video camera wherever I go.

Guest TheDrizzle
I have no problem using the D Pad Button but what about video recording?? I don't have a digital camera so my omnia is my camera/video camera wherever I go.

No fix at this time. WoZZeR said he may look into this weekend, but it would take some research on his part to figure it out. (See his post a few pages back).

Guest tshow84
MegAmnia/TouchMia uploaded. You get 2 names for the price of 1!

everything works perfect now...microsoft 'my phone' took a couple resets to not fail, but im sure thats M$ and not you...thanks for the hard work!! :)

Guest techmaster7545

wozzer dnt know if u know it or not but when u port the builds the last three dnt like fltouch scrolling just thought id let u know just some info i port but have tried urs also not sure what u do diffrent but just thought i wld let u know bro

Guest WoZZeR999

Did ftouchsl work with your ports? I haven't really changed anything I've been doing, but might be a recmod issue.

WM6.5.1 is changing lots of stuff, new build may break ftouch. I know that there is a new physics engine in the newer 6.5.1's.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest Cragger
Might have already been posted, but as a workaround I installed the samsung keyboard from ths this thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ard-cab-anyone/ . After I did that the buttons worked, and i can still use the new keyboard. No affect on the video issue though, or so it seems.

+1 I also tried this and it works. You can go back to using EZInput too.

Cool find cgrayr

Guest dmcnado
Did ftouchsl work with your ports? I haven't really changed anything I've been doing, but might be a recmod issue.

WM6.5.1 is changing lots of stuff, new build may break ftouch. I know that there is a new physics engine in the newer 6.5.1's.

ftouchsl works fine w/ my ports.

Guest tampaboy1984

Well I enabled the regular keyboard then went back to EZInput and I can now use Camera Buttons to take pictures and Zoom, but I clicked the video button and the camera crashed now I can't even load the camera I get this error....Maybe this has something to do with why the Video is not working. I know that the problem is the Camera is trying to boot in Video mode so that's why it won't load is there any way to change the boot mode back to Pictures??? I really don't want to HR i have the phone all setup like I like and its a pain cause I'm flashed to metro so I have to manually put in a bunch of stuff to registry and other settings to get MMS and WEB and GPS to work.

screen01e.png

Guest adolescent
Well I enabled the regular keyboard then went back to EZInput and I can now use Camera Buttons to take pictures and Zoom, but I clicked the video button and the camera crashed now I can't even load the camera I get this error....

As posted by TheDrizzle earlier:

HKCU/Software/samsung/Camera/PreviousMode and change from "0" to "1"

Guest techmaster7545

yes and a few other i have tried not sure of the issue i was thinking a recmos issue also not sure

Guest necosino

So, up until now I've just been adding my reg edits to existing .rgu files. But I know that's bad, and want to make my own .rgu file.

My question is, what's up with the Hex(?) file names? Any guidelines/help as far as naming goes?

Guest xenspidey
Might have already been posted, but as a workaround I installed the samsung keyboard from ths this thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ard-cab-anyone/ . After I did that the buttons worked, and i can still use the new keyboard. No affect on the video issue though, or so it seems.

Yeah but you still lose xt9 functionality with EzInput...

Guest Mastergreeny
So, up until now I've just been adding my reg edits to existing .rgu files. But I know that's bad, and want to make my own .rgu file.

My question is, what's up with the Hex(?) file names? Any guidelines/help as far as naming goes?

I think that you could just add the reg changes to a cab file, then convert the cab to a oem and it would create the info that you are asking about.