Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest eclsnowman

Could someone help me figure out how to remove Sammy Keyboard from the roms I build. I have tried alot of reading but I seam to keep screwing it up. I also tried SYAKR which I know is designed for i900. I would love to remove the bloat that is "sammy keyboard" and replace it with Fingerkeyboard as the default input?

Guest WoZZeR999

The SS keyboard has files in OEM_Lang as well. You'll have to go through and figure out what files the keyboard uses (I know there are a ton in OEMApps) and remove the DefaultIM from the RGU.

Edited by WoZZeR999

@ Wozzer

Thanks alot man for the great kitchen i just did my own rom with sys 23081 but my Q is in youtube from pocketnow channel they show 23081 in a different way it has

new check box styles and new rounded buttons but when i build my rom with 23081 sys and xip didn't got these things , still like the older builds , any new info ?

maybe am wrong

and once again really thanks for the kitchen

WoZZeR,

Just loaded up the newer version "23081". I was also using the one before it, don't recall the number. But, the camera does not work on either ROM. Yes, it opens, but I can't get it to take a picture.

Also, just something I like to mention; usually when you have a data connection open, if you touch the top tool bar and then touch the symbol to the left a window opens up. Usually that window has the "disconnect" button in it. On your ROM it has the Connectivity Window opening and then you have to go to the Comm Manager to disconnect. Just seems to be to much clicking to disconnect the data.

Other than that, it seem to be pretty good.

Guest Zpecter

Hello, I'd like to start building roms and I'd like to know what do I need to change for building i900 roms or how can I cook roms for omnia i900 with this kitchen??

Thanks.

PD: Does somebody know where I could find the 0C0A_Lang for omnia?? The link from xda-developers has been deleted. :D

Guest WoZZeR999

Just wanted to check in guys. No new builds (Possible M$ C&D letter was sent out to the major WM forums). I suspect it to be fake personally, but they are all covering their asses just in case (which is probably a good idea). I'll keep you posted as to when new builds become available.

Hey Wozzer I am having same issue as SoulSniper, when I press Start it launches the Notifications App, also the X button while in notifications doesn't really work it just downsizes Notifications and when you click on something Notifications comes back up

I experienced the same behavior when I flashed my i910. I had previously loaded the UltraLite and then realized that I wanted the other applications back. When I flashed back to Verizon's CF03, and then re-flashed with MegAmnia - it come up just fine.

Thanks Wozzer.

Just wanted to check in guys. No new builds (Possible M$ C&D letter was sent out to the major WM forums). I suspect it to be fake personally, but they are all covering their asses just in case (which is probably a good idea). I'll keep you posted as to when new builds become available.

Thanks for the ROM. I picked up an HTC Imagio the other day. I definitely like the WM 6.5 and TouchFlo. With your ROM for the Omnia - I just might take it back!

A couple of questions/issues:

1. The GPS seems to work for the HTC Location Service, as I get weather for the correct location. But it doesn't work for Bing. Bing didn't work on Verizon's CF03 update either. Google Maps has no problem locating satellites, but it seemed to take longer to acquire satellites with this new ROM.

2. Two things that I used a lot were the Samsung Keypad for input, and VoiceCommand for hands-free dialing. Is there a way to get those back? (Edit: I found the Compact QWERTY. I will spend more time getting familiar with the different locations of things.)

Thanks again!

Edited by CJDUva

Guest WoZZeR999

You have to enable GPS. Sense UI actually uses the VZW tower (aGPS) to get that info. There's guides on how to do that.

Voicecommand should have a cab somewhere (TellMe is samsung's new app, and there is at least 1 cab for it), but with the HTC keyboard,you can't use the Samsung keyboard.

Guest eclsnowman

Anyone try using the PRB (platformrebuilder) Gui that was made over at XDA. Someone said there is a i90X version confirmed working on the forums.

This is a new tool based on bepes PRB(platformrebuilder.exe), simpler and more suitable for novice to use.

Is a function of PRB expansion, OEM package can be selected. Easier to use than the EVK,

Support the HTC family of devices,Samsung_i90X test is successful,Other devices Unknown...

Update:

20-oct: Updated to the full English version, by adding more features in

25-oct: Add more device support, custom insert XIP, multi-language support, etc.

31-oct: add Edition Custom(Press the left directory, point MOUSE right, you can customize version)

I made a 4shared link for the i90x custom kitchen here: http://www.4shared.com/file/145954532/b689...tchen_I90X.html

It was said that to get it to work "Copy ROM, SYS and OEM folders from wozzer' s kitchen and use the kitchen."

post-555542-1257260798_thumb.jpg

post-555542-1257261124_thumb.jpg

post-555542-1257261139_thumb.jpg

Guest WoZZeR999

I personally wasn't a fan of it, and I am working on a basic visual front end for my Kitchen (should be out in a few days). It's nothing fancy,but it allows SYS packages to be selected and will allow EXT group to be selected.

One you you have to note about the kitchen, is that it is setup to use ImplantXIP, which does not work well with the i9x0. His kitchen was setup almost exactly how mine is set-up which makes 'basic' building fine, but pagepool, and some of the other implantXIP options don't work.

23085 Uploaded, 21874 uploading now and 23504 could be out later today.

i can't find them in the 1st post !!

EDITED ... I found them but what's differents between 23081 and 23085

Edited by Kampos

Guest WoZZeR999
They're all in the second post.

I said they were uploading, not available yet, but 085 and 21874 are up. No word on 504 yet

Edit: 504 downloading, will be up in a few hours hopefully

Have you figured out how to get around the notifications issue on the Mega build?

Hi sorry now i found them in the 2nd post i had to refresh the page ,,

thanks alot for the new sys and xip 23085 is there is any differences between 23081 and 23085 ?

i have successfully made nice roms with your great kitchen but i want to know if the new sys and xip (23085) worth flashing !