Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest dmcnado
23504 is up now.

I am at work and have not been able to try 085 or 504 yet.

I just tried cooking both 085 and 504 (base roms), then flashing both. Kinetic scrolling is working on both. One thing I did notice is that 504 has big letters on the titanium today screen that say "Beta" and "expires 12/01/09" below it. Don't know why it's there or how to remove it. I'm not worried about the expiration date since I'm positive I'll be cooking & flashing again several times before that, but it is really ANNOYING!

Guest WoZZeR999

They are in the Shell RGU file. It's in the new M$ roms, and I forgot to remove it. Whoopsie, my bad.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta]

"Today"="Beta"

"Expiry"="Expires: %02d/%02d/%04d"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta]

"About"="- BETA"

On a side note, you can make it say what ever you want it to though.

Guest xenspidey

Anyone know what can cause a non booter in OEM? I've narrowed it down to OEM since i can't get a booter from any of the previous builds that used to work. i get to the second boot screen and nothing right to where the phone would normally beep i get nothing just the startup animated bar. i removed my EZinput OEM recently but i really don't think that could be it. i'll try putting it back in tomorrow but until then i was wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Guest xenspidey
Anyone know what can cause a non booter in OEM? I've narrowed it down to OEM since i can't get a booter from any of the previous builds that used to work. i get to the second boot screen and nothing right to where the phone would normally beep i get nothing just the startup animated bar. i removed my EZinput OEM recently but i really don't think that could be it. i'll try putting it back in tomorrow but until then i was wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Well putting EZinput back in worked... very odd!

Guest justgeig

Hi there, long time flasher, first time commenter...lol

I can't find the link to your 23504 ROM.

Also, I've heard that com 5 is faster than previous builds. Is it?

Guest justgeig
I haven't built for 504 yet. Some people say it's a lot faster, I'm not convinced.

I'll upload the 504 a little later today.

Great! Thanks for the work you do for us addicts :-)

Guest dayspring2099us
I haven't built for 504 yet. Some people say it's a lot faster, I'm not convinced.

i have cooked my own rom using your built sys/xip and tool. all perfectly working but some menu always not show up in start menu such as pictures & videos. could you help me to solve this matter?

thanks

Guest WoZZeR999

Probably a initflashfile issue. If you are using WM6.5, you'll have to find the initflashfiles for WM6.5.

It could also be a startmenu provxml error.

Guest dayspring2099us
Probably a initflashfile issue. If you are using WM6.5, you'll have to find the initflashfiles for WM6.5.

It could also be a startmenu provxml error.

yes, i'm using wm6.5. so, is there any way to fix those?

Guest dayspring2099us
I told you what you need to do. WM6.5 initflashfiles and check the startmenu provxml

where do i find WM6.5 initflashfiles? in sys or xip folder? actually i already followed all step clearly about cooking based on your tool.

Guest Zpecter

I'd like to ask you something, does your xip and sys files work on omnia i900?? I'd like to learn how to cook for i900 and have a lot of doubts.

Guest WoZZeR999

The SYS works fine. The XIP part I post (it's the MS part of the XIP) works. You need to get your own OEMXIP part. If none of that makes sense, get some reading done on cooking.

Guest Zpecter
The SYS works fine. The XIP part I post (it's the MS part of the XIP) works. You need to get your own OEMXIP part. If none of that makes sense, get some reading done on cooking.

Ok, I understand that, but how can I get my own OEMXIP??

Guest JohnJayJrV

Just installed this rom and now whenever I click on the top part of the phone or X or OK button it takes me directly to a Notifications screen! How the hell do I get rid of that!?!?!!?

jv

Guest Zpecter
I've had a few attempts at the i900 oem. Check the kitchen thread in the i900. Post 3 should have a working version from sector.

Ok, I got it. Is this the same for all version 23081, 23085, 23504 or whatever??

And now, the most important I think, how could I get the content on the OEM folder??

PS: Thanks for your help and patience. :D

Edited by Zpecter