Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest dmcnado
I can't get it to run in UMDL. Which option do I open the .bin with? The Unifided Image (because if doesn't show up) or the phone button. Or even the some of the PDA options? Thanks in advanced for your help dmcnado!

Make sure you've installed the samsung usb modem driver. Make sure your phone is completely off. Make sure, in activesync, you have unchecked "allow usb." Open UMDL.

Step 1 - Click on PDA button (in PDA section) and then select the bin file you are trying to flash.

Step 2 - Make sure the following are checked: single download mode, launch after download, start downloading immediately.

Step 3 - Connect your phone to your PC. Click Detect (on UMDL). Turn on your phone. At this point, it should start downloading. UMDL will show your progress. Don't touch anything until download is finished. Your phone should boot up automatically. At this point you can exit out of UMDL and disconnect your phone.

Guest bobbydharrell

Awesome work man!!! I have always used your ROMS ... most stable ... 

Question .. I am now on the 23506 .. the screen seems to have a watermark "Beta Expires 12/01/2009" on all background images .. how can I get rid of that?

Edited by bobbydharrell

Guest familyguyfreak18

Hi everyone.

I have a Omnia i910 and I'm new to the ROM and kitchen stuff. I would like to download 6.5 to my omnia but I don't which file to download or how to download it.

Can you give me steps on which file and how to do it correctly?

Thanks!!!

Edited by familyguyfreak18

Guest geekboy2005
Hi everyone.

I have a Omnia i910 and I'm new to the ROM and kitchen stuff. I would like to download 6.5 to my omnia but I don't which file to download or how to download it.

Can you give me steps on which file and how to do it correctly?

Thanks!!!

this gives very good instructions on how to get 6.5 on omni i have done it dozens of times as all are different depends on what you like http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...m-verizon-i910/

there are several choices in this fourm i like storm's and lioryte the best http://www.modaco.com/category/405/i910-sp...rom-discussion/

I have a Verizon Omnia i910 and I want to know what SYS&XIP can I use, because there are WMD Com, Com 2, Com 3, Com 4, Com 5.

Thanks

You can flash any of the ROMs posted here as long as it is a i910 ROM and not the i900 ROM.

If you just got your phone, then you probly have CF03 loaded allready.

All you need now is the UMDL_OMNIA_v23.exe, some ROMs to try and some DVDs (to backup SOME of these fine ROMS).

Most of the ROMs I have found have been very useful right after flashing.

Some of them need to have .cab files added to get some of the functions I prefer.

You don't have to bother with the SYS & XIP files, (These fine chefs here have done all the cooking).

Just make sure you read ALL the instructions.

geekboy2005 just posted some very useful links in the post just before yours.

Guest cheeryguy123
Thanks Wozzer, not sure if you saw my post a couple pages back or not, but any idea why IE and the cooked Opera don't work in MegAmnia??

@mdkpnj I had blackmeto upload the file that WoZZer says holds the animation, just copy it into the windows folder and do a soft rest the animations should now work.

Get the file here

i've got the same problem with ie and opera

Guest tractor101
i've got the same problem with ie and opera

+3 (21872 M2D only)

Wish there was an option to search juwst this thread. Hopefully somebody'll help before i go through all 900 posts :)

Guest plecosword

AHH BIN ERROR! my phone is about to be bricked or is already! its been stuck like this for a while after the error. I think im going to make a thread on this... I hope I don't have to pull the plug on this.

Guest plecosword

I flahed to 21872, I really like it, everyhting is working except the camera! I use the camera a lot too :/

the htc keyboard is perfect though.

Also, does anyone know were I could get the "windows Default" item from the today screen? I kinda want it back.

Guest plecosword

well when you go to setting>Today>Items, the "windows Default" item is missing, do you know what Im talking about? there is a date item, TouchFlo, Bing...

Question. I installed the M2D Version of the Rom. It works awesome. I installed a Skin (MBarvian TouchFlo 3d) and after it restarts it goes into this loop of "tap the screen to start TouchFlo" I uninstalled it and all it well. Any ideas why this is happening?

Guest tony_anthony_ramirez

i keep getting the error "this application has failed to start because MSVCR71.dll was not found. reinstalling the application may fix this problem" when run buildrom.cmd... was that mean?

• 1 month later...
Guest ll'bigdawg

So I've been trying to use the Base_Kitchenv1.02 for the last few days and I keep getting an error on platformrebuilder.exe "ROM Kitchen Executable has sotpped Working" am I missing something?

post-642700-1268863092_thumb.jpg

Guest dmcnado

Something's happened to kill your kitchen. You should start all over with a fresh kitchen. (we've all done that & fresh kitchen is the easiest fix)

Guest ll'bigdawg
Something's happened to kill your kitchen. You should start all over with a fresh kitchen. (we've all done that & fresh kitchen is the easiest fix)

Tried that. No Dice. I've also tried on different OS's WinXP, WinVista and Win7. still seeing the same error also tried different kitchens and only ones that i've seen work are for the HTC. I have never been able to get the I9x0 kitchens to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest kimchiman

i don't know if im doing something wrong, but are the links all dead? when i try to get them i just get sent to 4shared and it says the file link is invalid. maybe i got here too late or something

nevermind. i found something else

Edited by kimchiman

• 3 weeks later...
i don't know if im doing something wrong, but are the links all dead? when i try to get them i just get sent to 4shared and it says the file link is invalid. maybe i got here too late or something

nevermind. i found something else

What did you find? Like you, I got here too late as well. I think I'm using Waremikes DC22 ULTRA LITE ROM V1 23563 that is WM6.5 that I found on OmniaRom (flash so many I can't keep up). It works OK, but locks up my i910 a little too much for me, although the GPS does connect fast (at times). I am going to finish loading all of my customizations that I like, backup with SPB Backup, then try some other ROMs, probably Lioryte's ROMs.

I've tried Lioryte's ROMs before, but didn't give it a fair shake, so I'm going to reflash with 28230 & try 28223. Although I'm at DC22, the CF03 ROMs were running with no problems. I loaded anher ROM because Liorytes's ROMs would not connect the GPS, but I think the problem was that I didn't turn on the GPS. I want to try them again.

I like the Lite & Ultralite ROMs since I use SPB MS3. I would love to find WoZZer999's ROMs, but don't know if they exist anymore.

Derrick

VZW

i910

DC22