[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest Ghettohyphy408
What version is that? 414?

About Backing up- I urge you to try out Sashimi since this is a great solution to flashing you choose what to back up and how to install it every flash. You don't have to worry about new builds compatibilit. It is time consuming to learn how to, but the install cab part is very easy and for most users it is about 80%+ of the restoring process. Please try it out once you have some knowledge you will have no issues flashing

Yeah this is the version im curently running 414. I tried sashimi iwas able to backup my pin but idk how backup my applications

Guest Ghettohyphy408

Was kinda complicated for me so i just saved all my 6.1 apps i had and i refound them on the interenet. Reinstalled different versions of the cabs and just overwrited the file.

Thanks.

Also.where is the default wall paper located? What if i changed the default wall paper to something else, but i didnt like how it came out. Is there any way i can reset it to the cube thingy you had?

Thanks

Edit: Do you have a working version of titanium weather? Mine works but the icons appear as Red/white X's. I tried installing icons but it fails. Any help wuth that?

Thanks

Edited by Ghettohyphy408

Guest necosino
Updated to 23420

New in this version:

Less Titanium Panels on startup

Larger MMS files receiving enabled

lol@ "Government ID" in your screen shots :)

On a serious note, is it only the COM3 branch that lets you drop down the new taskbar icons? I'm on COM4 (23414) and can't remember..

Edited by necosino

Uploaded 23060 as well

Same release notes as 23420

* Before asking about differences- Read first post :)

* Kinetic scrolling is working on 23060 but not working so well in 23420 (read known issues in post 1). It's a build issue since I didn't change anything that is scrolling related.

* I'm noticing now that the top taskbar is unresponsive on both releases, I think this might be an issue with the missing buttons fix on both builds as they both came with missing buttons. I didn't noticed that before so just take this into account before flashing I'll look into it later on today.

lol@ "Government ID" in your screen shots :)

On a serious note, is it only the COM3 branch that lets you drop down the new taskbar icons? I'm on COM4 (23414) and can't remember..

Nop I'm noticing the same issue now but I'll have to look for it later on. BTW thanks for the help

Guest Ghettohyphy408

I turned on my phone todya and my vibrate is not working. I spent all night reinatalling all the cabs and for some reason the vibrate is not registering. I know for a fact its not becuase i used the 6.1 becuase i backed up my pim only and did a hard reset and reflashed your 414 version. Do you know a fix or maybe do you know why this is happeneing? Thanks.

Edit: Im sorry. Im just gonna try another custom rom. Your rom is really nice, but its not as stable as i need it to be for my personal use. Little things keep messing up. themes wont load. Freezes occasional. Camera takes for ever to load and vibrate works less than half the time.

Ill definitely check it out in the future though. Good Luck on your rom and keep up the good work

- Ghetto

Edited by Ghettohyphy408

Guest lioryte
lioryte, i noticed in titanium calendar - does not show "preview" of current or next appointment, is this true to all new 6.5 build? is there way to get it back with new rom?

Thanks in advance

+1 for reminding me there is a way to show meetings on condense (Not highlighted). But if chosen it will show all your meetings and you can slide between. I'll add it to the next release. As default on all WM 6.5 builds the panel won't show any meetings unless highlighted/chosen- thanx again for reminding me!

@ Ghetto

Sorry about the vibrate situation, I didn't touch any vibrate settings and I rarely use it so I don't really know how well/poor it's working, but again, I didn't mess with it so I guess it's a build issue. As far as freezing I use 23420 since last night and my phone didn't freeze. I also don't use themes, I took 'em all out but default blue and there are some compatibility issues with themes and latest builds so if you're trying earlier WM themes they won't work. Camera is out of my control and I never had it "pop open" as I press it. But I do appreciate you trying the ROM, it works for me, doesn't mean it works for you :)

Guest Ghettohyphy408
+1 for reminding me there is a way to show meetings on condense (Not highlighted). But if chosen it will show all your meetings and you can slide between. I'll add it to the next release. As default on all WM 6.5 builds the panel won't show any meetings unless highlighted/chosen- thanx again for reminding me!

@ Ghetto

Sorry about the vibrate situation, I didn't touch any vibrate settings and I rarely use it so I don't really know how well/poor it's working, but again, I didn't mess with it so I guess it's a build issue. As far as freezing I use 23420 since last night and my phone didn't freeze. I also don't use themes, I took 'em all out but default blue and there are some compatibility issues with themes and latest builds so if you're trying earlier WM themes they won't work. Camera is out of my control and I never had it "pop open" as I press it. But I do appreciate you trying the ROM, it works for me, doesn't mean it works for you :D

Yeah no worries. Actually i have to appologize, im sorry i said that the vibration issue was a result of your rom. I upgraded to wolfs and another members rom and it gave me the same issue as i was installing the same 4 programs i wanted. So this started to piss me off so a;ll day i have been trying to find the cuase of why this is happening. I finally after 6 and a half hours of trying figured it out. I couldnt believe how easy it was to find out. Here i am hard res4etting and what not, and it turns out it was just a fualty application. It turns out the "TOUCH PLAYER" from your cab list and from the one someone posted on page 8 or 9, made the vibration dissappear completely off the phone. It is really wierd actually. When i removed the application the vibration function came back. So its the Touch Players fault for the vibration going away, it sucks no one has a working touch player. Anyways the only real problem i had with your rom was the themes, and like you mentioned earlier thats a compatibility issue. Other than that, you have a really Great rom. In the future i am defiantely goin gto check it out again. I would do it now, but all my programs are running perfectly right now on the current rom im using. But once again sorry.

PS: Let me know if you ever get a working Touch Player :)

Guest Apo11on
It turns out the "TOUCH PLAYER" from your cab list and from the one someone posted on page 8 or 9, made the vibration dissappear completely off the phone. It is really wierd actually. When i removed the application the vibration function came back. So its the Touch Players fault for the vibration going away, it sucks no one has a working touch player. Anyways the only real problem i had with your rom was the themes, and like you mentioned earlier thats a compatibility issue. Other than that, you have a really Great rom. In the future i am defiantely goin gto check it out again. I would do it now, but all my programs are running perfectly right now on the current rom im using. But once again sorry.

PS: Let me know if you ever get a working Touch Player :)

the touch player i posted is fully functional, but apparently it does conflict with vibration sound profile...go figure...personally, i'm waiting for someone to port the new touch player from Omnia 2 to qvga

Guest Apo11on
MiniV9.cab lioryte add this to your second post with cab repository - this is the only Opera 5 mini cab with already built in java run time environment I could find which works on our Omnia....Opera 5 mini owns Opera 9.5 + 9.7 + Skyfire combined

Guest lioryte
MiniV9.cab lioryte add this to your second post with cab repository - this is the only Opera 5 mini cab with already built in java run time environment I could find which works on our Omnia....Opera 5 mini owns Opera 9.5 + 9.7 + Skyfire combined

Done, in 2nd post. Bolt is another java web engine that is fasssst, but not finger friendly so I excluded it

Guest pillagingjack

Have we determined whether 23420 can get kinetic scrolling? I have followed the first post trouble shooting, I have done some registry editing, etc and can't get it to stick? Is anyone else having any luck with scrolling on 420?

Nate

Guest lioryte
Have we determined whether 23420 can get kinetic scrolling? I have followed the first post trouble shooting, I have done some registry editing, etc and can't get it to stick? Is anyone else having any luck with scrolling on 420?

Nate

23420 has kinetic scrolling from start. You don't have to do a thing

Guest pillagingjack

I'm gonna have to do a FULL hard reset on my storage and device and reflash because it still won't natively scroll. BUMMER!! Although, no discredit to you! I appreciate all your work, and I do love your snappy roms!!!

Nate

Guest pillagingjack

Okay, reflashed, reformatted, re-confused..... I do have kinetic scrolling, however it has that delay where I have to hold it for a split second before scrolling is activated. Is that what everyone else is experiencing? When I was rocking the 23053 (I know its a different branch and each branch does respond differently) the scrolling worked immediately, no delay. Is there something I'm missing or is the delay the status quo right now for build 420?

Nate