[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Added new .cab files in post 2, check 'em out

Working on 23071 V2 with

172+ Total MB, 163+MB Free

Call log is 100% native M$, never paid attention it was Sam's

More cleaning up

Magnifier will be back on, along with a .cab to disable it

More tweaks for a faster, finger friendlier experience

Will this be around tonight? (No biggie... just wondering how long to stay awake :))

Guest Gruber47

Lioryte, my phone will arbitrarily go into dark mode and won't come out with a touch of the front button. Nothing works, not even power off. Only way I can come back is to do a soft reset. Sounds like some incompatibility but I can't figure out what it might be. I have had this with every build I have used going back to the Model t and earlier. I need Verizon Sync to get my company email and appointments. I also very much need Verizon Navigator. Has anyone heard of any issues that might explain this anomaly? Could use some help. Thanks. Gruber47

Guest lioryte

I am currently having some technical difficulties, I'll post the new V2 ASAP.

rubadub234- My bad, I haven't spoken to him for a while, I'll ask him to drop and say hi

@Gruber47, I don't know what is causing this, sounds like an app issue. I use sync w/o any issues but not using VZ nav. W/O seeing what you have I can't help ya- are you using any cleaner apps?

Guest Adrynalyne
hey lioryte, u ever hear from adrynalyne? how's he doing? last i heard he was working on school stuff

great job on this ROM, love all the space

Fantastic looking rom Lioryte :)

I'm alive, and mostly well. The Uni keeps me busier than I have time in the day, however. So I end up being scarce :(

Guest blazingwolf

I'm alive, and mostly well. The Uni keeps me busier than I have time in the day, however. So I end up being scarce ;)

Holy crap. Look who dropped in. Hi. :(

I'm alive, and mostly well. The Uni keeps me busier than I have time in the day, however. So I end up being scarce ;)

PLEASE COME BACK!!! :(

Guest Daniel Wiliams

GREAT job on the rom. I love being able to select the cabs to install and tailor it to me needs. I know it must be a lot of work - we all do appreciate the hard work and great job!!

I am experiencing 2 problems right now (I searched and did not find the issue anywhere, but did not go thorugh every post - so I hope this is not a repost).

1. Dialing on the standard dialer, I have to press real hard and long to activate the number I am pressing. I have tried just pressing hard or just pressing for a long time, but no luck - but if I press the number on the dialpad very hard and for about 2 seconds, it will then "take" that number. Every other app works with normal pressure and time - only the phone dialer has an issue.

2. GPS will not lock for amaze or googlemaps. It does lock for a GPS app that I bought. I am sure this must be an app issue, but I thought I would ask.

A friend with the Omnia also implemented your ROM and has the same issues.

Again, thanks for making my Omnia a great mobile device!!!

Guest lioryte
GREAT job on the rom. I love being able to select the cabs to install and tailor it to me needs. I know it must be a lot of work - we all do appreciate the hard work and great job!!

I am experiencing 2 problems right now (I searched and did not find the issue anywhere, but did not go thorugh every post - so I hope this is not a repost).

1. Dialing on the standard dialer, I have to press real hard and long to activate the number I am pressing. I have tried just pressing hard or just pressing for a long time, but no luck - but if I press the number on the dialpad very hard and for about 2 seconds, it will then "take" that number. Every other app works with normal pressure and time - only the phone dialer has an issue.

2. GPS will not lock for amaze or googlemaps. It does lock for a GPS app that I bought. I am sure this must be an app issue, but I thought I would ask.

A friend with the Omnia also implemented your ROM and has the same issues.

Again, thanks for making my Omnia a great mobile device!!!

Thanks.

1. Yes standard dialer kinda sucks. I was using the Samsung Dialer but it was giving me some wiered issues (My bad) and I didn't feel like spending too much time when you can just get a cab for any dialer you want. In V.2 I think I can make it work a little better. For me if I need to dial any number with the #5/9 While driving I start pulling hair before dialing. Will get a little better in V2 (hopefully)

2. I have it locking on every application. try to be outside and give it some time and make sure GPS is enabled

Sorry it ain't happening, stuck with me :(

BTW were you able to fix the issues you've had?

Ooh man, stuck with you!?... just kidding...lol ;)

yah i reflash, hard reset got all titanium panels i like installed then found same issue as Daniel with dialer - i though i was going to crack the display before any number registered, my alignment was way off anyways (even after so manny tries with screen alignment) so VZ is sending me a replacement for the replacement - 2nd one -really sucks! :) hope to get it by tommorow and will test drive necosino's "The Calling"... sounds like a horror movie...lol ;) ...

I use iGoAmigo for gps and also goggle map (7-8 sat) and had no problem...with your base

Sorry it ain't happening, stuck with me :)

BTW were you able to fix the issues you've had?

ooops forgot issue with cclock v.46 - after doing any thing from landscape then back to portraite clock goes wacky...

post-525063-1256096314_thumb.png

also samurize weather does not auto update when tap on it... that normal?

post-525063-1256096371_thumb.png

thanks

Guest lioryte
ooops forgot issue with cclock v.46 - after doing any thing from landscape then back to portraite clock goes wacky...

post-525063-1256096314_thumb.png

also samurize weather does not auto update when tap on it... that normal?

post-525063-1256096371_thumb.png

thanks

CClock- its a build issue you need to refresh it after that and it pops back to normal if I remember correctly

weather panel works for me... when tap it goes to accuweather for an update. Check your settings

Guest lioryte

23075 Working att. screenshots

I can't, however, get the new magnifier to work I'll look into this. Once I get a better source though...

Edited by lioryte

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lioryte

V23504_V2 is up

New in this version:

* Have been using this for a few days, very stable and very fast

* Due to popular demand, I have taken out the animated on/off along with the on/off sounds. Now, after you flash there will be no sound/animation until the welcome screen is up.

* Black theme. Once you change it it ain't coming back- but you can use m.carrol's black theme from post #2

* 8MB pagepool, 164/173 Free MB

* I have lioryte Base on the today screen, if you want it off, use THIS .cab file I've made, install to device memory.

* All Samsung icons is removed from the dialer and call history (Big thanks to Mr. Wolf and Mr. WoZZeR)

Edited by lioryte