[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Thnx for the fast reply, I like it better without the lock outline, great cab files on post 2, and ROM is still super fast+ everything works like it should... Thanks for your hard work

Guest SilverPony2001
NP :)

Thanks for trying my ROM and thanks for likin' it.

So I made you a .cab, once I'll get more outline colors I'll cab them too. I'll re-design post 2 so I'll have a section of specific .cab files for my ROMs.

To Remove the lock screen outline install THIS to memory. once installed it will prompt you to soft reset, once you do- no outline.

To have the outline back just remove the .cab file and soft reset

Thank you!

Guest lioryte
Thank you!

My Pleasure :)

@Jason Grieves, I tried to map the magnifier, I couldn't do it so I asked the Big Big gunz and I was told that you can't map it due to it being a function-. Sorry about that I thought its an .exe and it would be easy but it proved me wrong. Try Samsung Zoomer from my 2nd post, but why you want to map it it's on the taskbar? Anyways, sorry about that.

Guest br91655

I use Elcecont Weather. On 23506 a blank screen appears for the license agreement and there is no way to accept the license. It works fine on 23088. There's definitely a difference under the hood between the two roms. (This happens with bgii's 23506 too)

Edited by br91655

Guest lioryte

Update to 23506

New in V2

* Thanks to Zanix who modified my .cpr Calendar files and made them much more nicer than I did, we have a modified CAppointments (Calendar Plugin), working both in portrait and landscape to show the next appointment in condense.

* Thanks to SikYou and waremike32, we have a skin for WM dialer.

* I've made some modifications to titanium, some users reported issues with plugins, hopefully it's fixed.

* More tweaks for speedier, more stable performance.

screen07pn.jpgscreen09t.jpg

+++ Added more .cab files in post 2

@br91655- Sorry :)

Update to 23506

New in V2

* Thanks to Zanix who modified my .cpr Calendar files and made them much more nicer than I did, we have a modified CAppointments (Calendar Plugin), working both in portrait and landscape to show the next appointment in condense.

* Thanks to SikYou and waremike32, we have a skin for WM dialer.

* I've made some modifications to titanium, some users reported issues with plugins, hopefully it's fixed.

* More tweaks for speedier, more stable performance.

screen07pn.jpgscreen09t.jpg

+++ Added more .cab files in post 2

@br91655- Sorry :)

Love the new calendar panel, I might put MS3 on hold and play with titanium for a while. not so much the new dialer. Any way to get rid of it? I diggg your ROM.

Guest lioryte

Update

Thanks to Zanix, for the next build titanium clock will have day on it.

I'll try to modify the titanium panels without changing the layout I want it to be as clean as possible, I don't like it when the screen is too condensed with apps and I love titanium for its cleanness.

I also get a lot of questions about Sashimi

Here is what it looks like from a fresh flash-

Guest Jason Grieves

I have my lock screen return to the old 6.1 lock screen at least once a day. Does this happen on most roms?

Also, do you have a zip of all the CABS you list in post 2?

Guest lioryte
I have my lock screen return to the old 6.1 lock screen at least once a day. Does this happen on most roms?

Also, do you have a zip of all the CABS you list in post 2?

Never happened to me and I never had anyone coming up with this issue

As for Q#2- No. You are more than welcome to make a zip

Guest lioryte

23089 updated and ready to download

New in this version:

* Newest Build

* Modified Titanium, added day of the week to CClock, next meeting to CAppointments.

* Modified Lockscreen

combinationy.gif

Guest geekboy2005

Installed 23089 runs great one problem found so far CComm-V0.32 when installed to device is installed fine but running setup gives mortscript error :) also tried to storage any fix for this as i raelly love the responsiveness of your roms 23506 worked fine can go back to it but wanted to try newer rom also

Guest lioryte
Installed 23089 runs great one problem found so far CComm-V0.32 when installed to device is installed fine but running setup gives mortscript error :) also tried to storage any fix for this as i raelly love the responsiveness of your roms 23506 worked fine can go back to it but wanted to try newer rom also

I just installed it to my device, It works fine for me? Mortscript is the same for some time now, V4.3b15... Try again?

Guest br91655

After installing CCom I had to run Mortscript once just to register the .mscr extension before I could setup CCom. Maybe that's your problem.

Guest geekboy2005
After installing CCom I had to run Mortscript once just to register the .mscr extension before I could setup CCom. Maybe that's your problem.

awsome never thought of that doh thanks for quick response and fast roms keep up good work Lioryte

Guest sbpetro

The start up seems to freeze on the animation but it will load after a little bit. Using the new 23089 ROM. Other than that everything is working great! Thanks for your hard work.

Just installed office 2010 beta works great with this ROM I have to say that this ROM is by far my favorite and has been handling everything I have been throwing at it without any hiccups . Lio- a drink coming your way