[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte
Just installed office 2010 beta works great with this ROM I have to say that this ROM is by far my favorite and has been handling everything I have been throwing at it without any hiccups . Lio- a drink coming your way

:) Thanks I can sure use it...

As for the ROM being stable- No reason why it wouldn't. I change/add/ modify very little and so the chances of anything going wrong are slim.

One thing I'm working on is getting the day of the week to show in lock screen, that's why the date has been moved to the left side...

Guest lioryte

Post Updated

Builds 23509, and 28002 are ready for download

RELEASE NOTES BUILD 23509

* Still no kinetic scrolling, but it works great for me, very responsive.

* Still no easy contact input in SMS/emails

* Settings and OK button still have issues.

* Latest COM5 Dated to Nov 14

With that being said, this build seems to be very fast and stable so far.

RELEASE NOTES BUILD 28002

* Brand new branch, WMD (Windows Mobile Device maybe?)

* Build date is Nov 17

* Very similar to 23089

* Has RIL710MUX in Sys, this should help the CellCore component.

* According to reports, ie should be improved with this version.

* Seems stable, but not as fast as 23509

Both builds no WMP while in lock.

Post 1 Updated with more build info at the bottom of the post

Edited by lioryte

Guest lioryte
Wow, you've been busy Lio! I've been playing with my new born for the last week! Any UI changes in the new builds?

Congratz....

I got 2boys and will be in ur shoes (again) in 6 month or so...

"playing with my new born" you mean getting the house chores done and taking care of the Mrs. If you are lucky you have your mother in law there to help ya out. A win-win situation :)

Anyhow, not so much UI changes- see post

tried out this dialer from the i900 page.

BW did some work on it and his english version is in ***POST 20***

seems to work ok on my i910 Lioryte base rom.

somthing to play with for while seeing that theirs only a minor change to 28002

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...panel-for-i900/

Lioryte nice basic rom great to be able to add what I want...

Thank You

Could not resist just updates to 28002 such a cool number ...

Edited by kdkinc

Post Updated

Builds 23509, and 28002 are ready for download

RELEASE NOTES BUILD 23509

* Still no kinetic scrolling, but it works great for me, very responsive.

* Still no easy contact input in SMS/emails

* Settings and OK button still have issues.

* Latest COM5 Dated to Nov 14

With that being said, this build seems to be very fast and stable so far.

RELEASE NOTES BUILD 28002

* Brand new branch, WMD (Windows Mobile Device maybe?)

* Build date is Nov 17

* Very similar to 23089

* Has RIL710MUX in Sys, this should help the CellCore component.

* According to reports, ie should be improved with this version.

* Seems stable, but not as fast as 23509

Both builds no WMP while in lock.

Post 1 Updated with more build info at the bottom of the post

Nice one Lio, a brand new COM branch!

28002 works great for me using MS3. So far so good, I'll try out 23509 in a day or so

Guest lioryte
Nice one Lio, a brand new COM branch!

28002 works great for me using MS3. So far so good, I'll try out 23509 in a day or so

I like COM5 branch a lot so I've been using 23509...

Bump for a 23509 update- Mainly playing with transparent taskbars and background+ some speed tweaks

Guest lioryte

Update for 23509

* Cosmetic changes mostly, new splashscreen on startup and I made a new wallpaper and made adjustments to the top&bottom taskbars to make them transparent. Also modified the dialer to match.

* Some minor tweaks

Guest lioryte

Running into an error with 23509 while running CHomeEditor, I don't run it that often so I missed it. Error with NetCF, which is strange since it is cooked in. I haven't tried to install the .cab file to see what's going on I am currently re-building it to see if this error is still there.

Guest lioryte

Update on CHomeEditor

Had this issue:

screen17.jpg

I rebuild the ROM but this issue was still there but when I installed the .cab file it was working OK

screen18tj.jpg

I am taking the OEM off the build, I don't know what is the cause of it.

I'm updating the Build and adding CHomeEditor to post 2 if not there already

Guest Ozric Tentacle

Is there any way of getting your default theme as a theme I can select?

I changed the theme to the "Classic Blue" and now can't go back to the black settings.

Guest br91655

I changed the theme to the "Classic Blue" and now can't go back to the black settings.

Install the m.carroll.pureblack theme listed in the 2nd post of this thread. It may not be identical to the original theme but it is pretty close. Of course, if you really want to restore the original you can hard reset.

Guest lioryte

Install the m.carroll.pureblack theme listed in the 2nd post of this thread. It may not be identical to the original theme but it is pretty close. Of course, if you really want to restore the original you can hard reset.

Unfortunately, Once you change it you can't have it back as of now. You can look for Default_stwater_240_400 using resco exp/ total comm, etc. And use it as a screen but it won't be the same in landscape. To make it into a theme will require more time than I have right now, it's on the to-do list but not my #1 priority. Make some time to learn about Sashimi and Hard Reset won't be an issue at all

Guest nmayer79
Added Samsung Apps, enjoy the ROM! :)

Whats up with the battery driver? does it really improve battery performance? Why would it not be standard on ALL the cooked roms?? Just curious, thanks.

Guest lioryte
Whats up with the battery driver? does it really improve battery performance? Why would it not be standard on ALL the cooked roms?? Just curious, thanks.

Right now, ur battery is showing in 20% increments, meaning that you see drops from 100%-80%-60%, etc. , with the batt driver it will show 5%- It won't improve battery performance, it will reduce it a little, but you will get more accurate readings. It's not standard because some people said it's a battery hog, while others experience no issues. Install and see for yourself...

Guest lioryte

Unfortunately, Once you change it you can't have it back as of now. You can look for Default_stwater_240_400 using resco exp/ total comm, etc. And use it as a screen but it won't be the same in landscape. To make it into a theme will require more time than I have right now, it's on the to-do list but not my #1 priority. Make some time to learn about Sashimi and Hard Reset won't be an issue at all

Surprises Surprises,

This was long overdue, so if you look in post 2 under Themes or/and lioryte .cab files, you'll see my new theme .cab

screen01z.jpgscreen02y.jpgscreen12j.jpg

I haven't decided if to cook it into the ROM or not. We'll see on the next release

Edited by lioryte

Thanks Lioryte, 23509 is really the fastest ROM I have tried.

Your new theme looks great.

Thanks!

Yea this ROM is the bomb- Still running with absolutely no issues