[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte

V2 of 28005 and 23511 are ready for download in post 1

If scrolling/lagging/dialing or the entire touch experience has been an issue for you, than you need to download to the new V2

New in V2:

* FTouch is back in, better scrolling and better touch experience

* New theme in settings: Lioryte BlackLeaf. You can download my black/ abstract blue themes in post 2

Again I would encourage everyone to download to the new version- if only to "feel" the change.

I have deleted the Beta, all downloads from post 1

Lioryte BlackLeaf Theme (New with V2)

screen17.jpgscreen18.jpgscreen19s.jpg

Edited by lioryte

The link to the beta with ftouch seems to be broken?

EDIT: Right above this post you announced a new version with ftouch! My bad, and thanks! 8-)

-Ben

Edited by bqst

Nice work.

Seems to be very responsive to the touch and scroll.

I only have one problem that I did not have before and that is that after each soft reset I have to jump start WiFi with an unload and load of wlanloader.exe which I did not have to do with V1.

On a side note, I used Sashimi for the first time (which I just happened to set up over the weekend) and it made the re-flash experience a breeze. Just a couple of file activities to set up and I can re-flash and be fully functional in less than a half hour.

Thanks

Nils

Guest lioryte
Nice work.

Seems to be very responsive to the touch and scroll.

I only have one problem that I did not have before and that is that after each soft reset I have to jump start WiFi with an unload and load of wlanloader.exe which I did not have to do with V1.

On a side note, I used Sashimi for the first time (which I just happened to set up over the weekend) and it made the re-flash experience a breeze. Just a couple of file activities to set up and I can re-flash and be fully functional in less than a half hour.

Thanks

Nils

Great to hear about the touch and scroll improvement

WiFi is random I didn't change anything, 28005 loads up fast...

Sashimi is great once you learn how to really use it, it will take you 5 min. And you won't have to do a thing other than hit start...

Guest lioryte
28005 with FTouch is very responsive and much improved. Thanks again Lioryte - you continue to amaze me

NP Glad you like it and thanks for trying

Any idea if the amarullz green black theme will work on your newest v2 28005? Thanks for you work man!!

No idea :D, why don't you try it out and tell us?

Guest semmtexx
NP Glad you like it and thanks for trying

No idea :D, why don't you try it out and tell us?

LOL downloading now it's just taking forever for some reason...

Guest The Eleven

I'm trying the 28005 now. Looks pretty nice. Very responsive. I'm trying to find CHome Editor, but can't seem to locate it. Has it been removed? If so, how do I remove and add pages to the today screen? Thanks.

Guest lioryte
I'm trying the 28005 now. Looks pretty nice. Very responsive. I'm trying to find CHome Editor, but can't seem to locate it. Has it been removed? If so, how do I remove and add pages to the today screen? Thanks.

First thanks for trying

CHomeEditor was removed it's not in the What's In section, just install it the cab file is in post #2

Guest The Eleven

Thanks Lioryte. I went back and did some reading as I should have before. Duh. So far I'm very impressed with this ROM. I'll keep you posted. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry to be a pest here... Does anyone have a CAB for Chgfingermouse? Post 2 in this thread is an amazing resource. Well done.

Edited by The Eleven

Guest IronFox

Ive used every chef's rom thats out there and I have to say this is the most responsive and fastest rom out there. I will more than likely be sticking with Lioryte roms from now on.

Guest lioryte

28006 Update

Made a hybrid of 28006 and 28005, not happy about getting it out since the original DPI's and Lang are not there, so changes that might be in this build are not shown. I'm waiting for the original files but if I can't get them I might post the hybrid later on today but again I might not since it's exactly the same as 28005

28006 Update

Made a hybrid of 28006 and 28005, not happy about getting it out since the original DPI's and Lang are not there, so changes that might be in this build are not shown. I'm waiting for the original files but if I can't get them I might post the hybrid later on today but again I might not since it's exactly the same as 28005

:D ...

Guest Ozric Tentacle

28002 -> 28004 -> 28005 V1 -> 28005 V2

I've got this flashing down to an art now :(

Loving it each time.

Just some background: I was using Hart427's roms up until recently. I liked his because they were really clean. When I saw your posts I thought they might be a bit "too" clean. :D

Anyway, since Hart's slowed down a little (nothing new in a while), I looked around some more. Went through a couple of other roms, but just couldn't deal with some of the mods to the UI that ppl were doing. Glad I ended up trying your's out. It now typically takes me about 15 minutes from start to fully installed (I don't install too much... just Office 2010, Bing, Windows Live) and synced to Exchange. Speed and cleanliness are second to none.

Thanks so much for all your work!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to start pressing F5 to see if you've posted 28006! ;)

Guest br91655
28006 Update

A mutt rom? :D

Guest lioryte

Hybrid 28006 is ready for download

Before downloading, please keep in mind I'll be updating it to a pure 28006 version once all the files are available.

NEW in this version:

* Endless Road will be the default wallscreen going forward. It has some colors, interesting and non-interfering with Titanium

* Day of the week in clock and lockscreen- I ended up taking off the .cpr file adjustment and set up a reg. tweak to enable day of the week in clock AND lockscreen.

* More speed tweaks to make it smoother.

New in this build-

* Mostly unknown at this point due to the lack of the DPI+Lang files, maybe a lock and calc. changes when those files will be out.

* Mostly network and IE related under the hood changes

* Dated to Dec 1st 09

Before uploading Plz remember I will update this build once files are out

Edited by lioryte

Thanks Lioryte. Running with your 23511V2, very fast and smooth and I installed M2D 2.0 and SPB mobile Shell 3.5.1 with MSkip mods,

OmniaLite Online Widgets and lots of cabs. Free main storage space left 28 MB.

Thanks for your hard work.

Edited by iandy1

Guest jaycarl

What are people using to close programs when you hit X?

Using the hybrid rom

BTW, I was using the Deja Entendu Rom but it seemed slow and buggy. So far this rom is very fast. Also, I love the fact I can uninstall anything I install.

Thx alot for your hard work.

Up until 28002 or 28004, the screen would not rotate until you moved the device almost 90 degrees. Now it rotates as soon as you move it even a little bit. I thought that was a change that MS made, and it is GOOD change. What happened to it? Is there a way to get it back.

Also it looks like with 28005 that the power settings do not work. I have it set (the default) to turn off after 1 minutes of non use on battery. The screen dims after 30 seconds, but it never turns off. Does 28008 fix this?

Edited by mdkpnj