[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest eclsnowman
Bgill I love you, worked like a charm and I learned something new!

Wow, your guys conversation is like watching the soaps... but glad to see everyone is working together. Us geeks in training need you guys working together.

Anyway: back on topic. Lioryte, I look forward to trying the rom tonight. Do you know of a fix for the problems people are having with phone-ex hardbutton? Maybe it won't effect 23052. This problem and the wifi issues seems to be like baldness, they skip a generation.

Wow, your guys conversation is like watching the soaps... but glad to see everyone is working together. Us geeks in training need you guys working together.

Anyway: back on topic. Lioryte, I look forward to trying the rom tonight. Do you know of a fix for the problems people are having with phone-ex hardbutton? Maybe it won't effect 23052. This problem and the wifi issues seems to be like baldness, they skip a generation.

Nop I don't know of a fix to this issue. Bgill's ROM are very customized so I don't know what he did to fix the issue

Guest popsinger
Nop I don't know of a fix to this issue. Bgill's ROM are very customized so I don't know what he did to fix the issue

Just to let you all know, this ROM build 23052 resolves the Phon-Ex issue. it's back to working again like it did on the other builds. so the only problem for phon-ex is build 23049. i guess i will live without GPS for now unless somebody can cab the phone settings to load on this build. just flashed to it so i haven't had much chance to see if there are other issues.

Just to let you all know, this ROM build 23052 resolves the Phon-Ex issue. it's back to working again like it did on the other builds. so the only problem for phon-ex is build 23049. i guess i will live without GPS for now unless somebody can cab the phone settings to load on this build. just flashed to it so i haven't had much chance to see if there are other issues.

All issues are fixed

Guest popsinger
All issues are fixed

yes! the bgill registry fix worked to enable phone/gps setting issue on 23052 and also to enable the owner info, go to registry edit \HKLM\ControlPanel\Owner and delete or erase the "Redirect" key. Wait 30 seconds and do a soft reset and Owner Info will show under personal settings...thank you again. it's working the way i like it!!!

of course phone-ex as i said earlier works now too...

Really nice rom however I am having a hard time installing fl touchsl for kinetic scrolling. Whenever I install it and soft-reset my phone won't boot. Anyone else having this problem?

Guest big_mike_2k6

there was a guy a couple of posts back with the same problem but i dont think it was figured out why it does it.....he said he had to hard rest and it was fine but anyway u shouldnt need to install ftouchsl since its already cooked in the rom

Guest big_mike_2k6
was 23052 taken down? when i click it 4shared says file not found

nevermind i got it downloaded......this rom is lookin and feelin real nice great work and thanks

there was a guy a couple of posts back with the same problem but i dont think it was figured out why it does it.....he said he had to hard rest and it was fine but anyway u shouldnt need to install ftouchsl since its already cooked in the rom

Ahh sorry, I should have read thru everything. I don't believe it is cooked into the rom. I don't get any kinetic scrolling in file explorer.

Guest big_mike_2k6

with file explorer go to program files on My Device and look for the Ftouchsl folder and if you have it go into it and click the FTouchSLSettings icon but dont change any of the settings just let it open then click done and it should start working.....thats what i just did and its working fine.

with file explorer go to program files on My Device and look for the Ftouchsl folder and if you have it go into it and click the FTouchSLSettings icon but dont change any of the settings just let it open then click done and it should start working.....thats what i just did and its working fine.

Oh damn.. good call man. Thanks a lot.. didn't even think to do that. Thanks again.

Guest Texanmike
Updated PagePool to 16MB.

If last version is working for you no need to update

I dl'd it on two different computers and it freezes at the please wait screen... or it turns white. Is there something wrong? I've flashed maybe 20 different roms on this computer with no problems. I really want to give this a shot but its just not working.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

I dl'd it on two different computers and it freezes at the please wait screen... or it turns white. Is there something wrong? I've flashed maybe 20 different roms on this computer with no problems. I really want to give this a shot but its just not working.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

It doesn't freeze. At the please wait screen, after the mortscript screen tap the taskbar to get it up and running. What are you talking about turns white?