[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte
I flashed the latest rom with the new Tellme on it and so far it works okay. It seems to work pretty well. The voice to text works pretty good, only a few off words.

I have run into a few problems with some applications. For example, trying to install the Fuze widgets with the enable_widgets_wm6.5.cab I get a message after the install that reads "The program you have installed may not display properly because it was designed for a previous version of Windows software." And then I can't find the program anywhere.

With all Fuze widgets? I have MSN Weather widget installed and it didn't give me any issues. Make sure you install them correctly

Guest omniack

is anyone else having trouble aligning the screen in 28014 w/tellme? i always have to perform a calibration after a flash to get taps to be accurate (they always seem to be regestering higher than the input) but im stuck! it continuously repeats the crosshair movement and wont save to the registry. i have soft reset many times and i cant get it calibrated. ;)

otherwise thanks for the Tell me ROM Lioryte! ive been away for awhile and its great to see this cooked in, so much so ive obviously flashed this evening... :)

EDIT: after some further diagnostics, i am thinking that my digitizer is going bad on me... (certain to be confirmed if others dont have the same issue) Bummer!

Edited by omniack

is anyone else having trouble aligning the screen in 28014 w/tellme?

EDIT: after some further diagnostics, i am thinking that my digitizer is going bad on me... (certain to be confirmed if others dont have the same issue) Bummer!

I think your diagnosis may be right. The settings that Lioryte has preset work for 99.9% of the users without having to calibrate. You could try another ROM to be sure but suspect you may have a problem.

We went through a similar discussion with another member and he ended up coming to the same conclusion and got his phone replaced.

Edited by NilsE

With the holidays upon us I felt like sharing.

Since I like Lioryte's plain and simple start menu theme but also like more on the screen I thought I would make a minor modification to get 4 colums in portrait and 5 in landscape without major impact to the icons and text size. In the cab is just the 2 .cpr files which use his images.

Not sure if anyone want's it but here it is. I cab-ed it so you could remove it easily if you don't like it.

NOTE to Lioryte: If you don't want me to clutter your thread with posts like this let me know and I will remove it.

post-576057-1261575547_thumb.png

post-576057-1261575554_thumb.png

Liorytes_Start_Screen__4P_and_5L_.cab

Guest jaycarl

Been using the 28014 with tellme cooked in and so far I am very happy with it. Tellme works great and the overall stability of the rom is solid.

1 Issue with tellme though but it does not affect performance of the app. When I start up the app the speak button is not there. Even though I don't see it I can still press where it should be and it works like it was there then reappears.

Since it works it is a very small problem but I thought I would just let you know.

Great rom and thanks again.

Guest lioryte
With the holidays upon us I felt like sharing.

Since I like Lioryte's plain and simple start menu theme but also like more on the screen I thought I would make a minor modification to get 4 colums in portrait and 5 in landscape without major impact to the icons and text size. In the cab is just the 2 .cpr files which use his images.

Not sure if anyone want's it but here it is. I cab-ed it so you could remove it easily if you don't like it.

NOTE to Lioryte: If you don't want me to clutter your thread with posts like this let me know and I will remove it.

Great sharing, When/if you use the cab for smaller menu in post 2 you get 3 rows in portrait and 5 in landscape. I should probably post the 4/5/6 row cabs.

Also, don't worry about posting anything that is benefiting. Thread is under my name but only first 2 post are mine :)

Been using the 28014 with tellme cooked in and so far I am very happy with it. Tellme works great and the overall stability of the rom is solid.

1 Issue with tellme though but it does not affect performance of the app. When I start up the app the speak button is not there. Even though I don't see it I can still press where it should be and it works like it was there then reappears.

Since it works it is a very small problem but I thought I would just let you know.

Great rom and thanks again.

Thanks for trying and the feedback. I have TellMe with all buttons showing so I'm not familiar with this issue. Are you using any themes/skins?

lioryte, any luck with latest GoogleMaps app? it launch then have to Accept terms, some thing about "Starred" then closes right after :)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Guest lioryte
lioryte, any luck with latest GoogleMaps app? it launch then have to Accept terms, some thing about "Starred" then closes right after :)

Google Maps? or Bing? I was not aware of a google map issue?

Guest jaycarl

I'm using the latest version of Google Maps which is 3.3.1 and all works great. What version are you using?

Guest lioryte

Updated post#2

new PDF reader section:

AdobeReader20 which is an .exe that needs to run on your computer first

PocketXpdf_0.5.0

Added DioOCR_ENG to Samsung's Smart reader it is needed in order to run the app

Beta/Alpha stuff

Opera 10 Beta 2

Timmy212's MyTunes which is a very cool unique player, try it for the heck of it and let Timmy212 know

OneDialer Google Voice dialer, SMS and Visual Voicemail client-Public BETA version: 1.0.24.10

BDay Reminder- No need to panic, this will make sure you never forget a BDay again! Report any bugs HERE

Volium Key 0.3

Skins, Themes, Task bars & Menu

Livven task bar battery status

NilsE Menu4X5

Gamez

Diablo

diablo.JPG

Guest lioryte
What do these do? Any links/screen shots?

Well...* Scratches head*

Volume Key 3 is a volume key beta from XDA

I think you might guess what Livven task battery status does/is. (Clue: it's not a dialer app :))

I'm using the apps original names so you can Google them as well

Guest DxTania

weird bug

i flashed to this rom about half hour ago and started installing some cabs on it,

immediately after installing icontact my phone restarted

at first i was like okay..but then as my phone booted up it restarted again.

and then yet again, and again. endless loop.

once i reset to the battery if didn't restart but i couldn't get to the start menu or use the call button.

i'm reflashing as we speak, and going to see if it was icontact that did this..

yeah it's definately icontact that's causing this

Edited by DxTania

Guest geekboy2005

awsome rom noticed one thing no biggy in 28014tellme the chome editor built in says some net frame error just reinstalled it and now its fine but icon still there any way to rmove icon that gives me error one that works is in utilites folder

Guest lioryte
awsome rom noticed one thing no biggy in 28014tellme the chome editor built in says some net frame error just reinstalled it and now its fine but icon still there any way to rmove icon that gives me error one that works is in utilites folder

No way to remove, I do see what you are talking about I'll take it out next build.

I'm waiting for com WMD build I do have 23515 ready I just like the new COM better

Guest geekboy2005
No way to remove, I do see what you are talking about I'll take it out next build.

I'm waiting for com WMD build I do have 23515 ready I just like the new COM better

cool thank you for all the great roms and ability for user to customize what they want on top of your base

Guest lioryte
good thing I didn't flash yet... any ETA on your new WMD build ROM?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

ETA? It has to come out yet ;)

If I don't see a new build I'll release 53515 for tomorrow morning so put your Omnia under the tree :)

ETA? It has to come out yet ;)

If I don't see a new build I'll release 53515 for tomorrow morning so put your Omnia under the tree :)

53515 or 23515? kinetic scrolling back?

Guest lioryte

23515 is ready for download- See post 1

This is the newest Com5 Build Dated Dec 17

Release Notes

* Change Log attached- Comparison was made to 23511 (JonnyBoy you are my HERO!)

* Email setup change+ New Icons (See Image)- Added is this Reg key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\SetupNewAccountProviders\Gmail]

"Rank"=dword:2000

"Name"="Gmail"

* New Mail icons in inbox, looks like this has some email updates

* Still No WMP in lock screen

* OK button still isn't functioning in settings/personal/phone. Map OK to a hard button.

* Took CHomeEditor out. It's in post 2 if needed

* MS Voice+TellMe ROM is about 157/169 MB Free

Still hoping for a WMD release...

new_515.txt