[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest jaycarl
Jaycarl - see post #1, Lioryte has it cooked in 28205.

Yes I know, that is the only way it works. I thought you got it working without it being cooked in using the cabs in post 2 but I guess not.

Guest sbpetro
Yes I know, that is the only way it works. I thought you got it working without it being cooked in using the cabs in post 2 but I guess not.

I only got it working with it cooked in - I guess I misread your question.

Guest lioryte

Post 2 updated

Cab files are ready for download. I'm attaching links to the original posts. Please post any questions/bugs at this post + original posts.

PlayIt!- Titanium section- PlayIt! is a Windows Phone 6.5 Titanium plugin to control and display the status of S2P or Nitrogen. LINK

Infinity V0.2.2- Beta section- Infinity is New UI in alpha stage of development. LINK

ArkSwitch_v1_0_2- Task Managers section- a new very light finger friendly task manager designed for WM6.5.X. LINK

GTx-M.M GreeNeon W(QVGA) FINAL- Theme section- a new greenish neon theme. LINK

JWMDIconChanger_v2.5b- BETA section- an app to change/organize the menu screen. LINK

Lego Memory- Games section. LINK

PHMSoftReset- Other cabs- does what it sez :)

S2P V0.73b- Beta section- Slide to play. LINK

Enjoy!

Guest jaycarl

Very nice Lioryte, Thanks for all the time you put into cooking and posting very useful applications.

Your thread is becoming a great one-stop-shop for all our flashing needs.

Guest the dmg
As for X button, use showcase from post 2 under task managers
<br /><br />I tried that and it didn't work, but after a quick flash and reinstalling showcase, it's working again. I think something I installed was messing with it. Edited by the dmg

Guest jbr05ki
Anyone else having a problem with the newest 28xxx build, that if you don't have your phone locked, and get a call, it doesn't display who is calling you? Like I just read a text message and then get a call, and the window barely pops up at the bottom and I can't see it at all. Happened twice to me.

That happens to me too sometimes. I just soft reset.

Guest eclsnowman

Quote: "A new lockscreen I'm working on for the next release, Still has got some issues"

post-463807-1263274873_thumb.jpg

I am really looking forward to the next 28XXX with 170mb free, new SMS interface, and that lock screen. WHat do you think of a carbonfiber look on the lock screen. Looks pretty good on my attached s2u2 lock screen. Keep up the good work.

post-555542-1264131051_thumb.png

Edited by eclsnowman

Guest AFBcon06

Is there a way to get the X to close the program all the way out? I have the e-native showcase installed and when i hit the X it just closes the screen not closes it all out. I have to go to the task manager.

Is there a way to get the X to close the program all the way out? I have the e-native showcase installed and when i hit the X it just closes the screen not closes it all out. I have to go to the task manager.

Go into the registry and find:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/e-Natives Technoligy/Showcase/

Find the setting for SUITE_CloseOnTap, and set it to 1.

Guest geekboy2005

still no leaks man is it slow guess its hush hush for mindows mobile till seven or 6.6 hits any way keep up the good work and i keep runnin 23518

till better or newer comes out

Guest bluematrix64

Got kinda a rookie question... How do you change the weather icons to a different Icon set. I tried installing the cab for the different weather icons and didn't change them...

Guest lioryte
still no leaks man is it slow guess its hush hush for mindows mobile till seven or 6.6 hits any way keep up the good work and i keep runnin 23518

till better or newer comes out

Nothing yet :)

Got kinda a rookie question... How do you change the weather icons to a different Icon set. I tried installing the cab for the different weather icons and didn't change them...

There is a walkthrough in my weather icon thread, right HERE. Once installed while on the panel hit menu (Right soft key), and in menu hit display options (Left soft key).

Guest lioryte

Post 2 Updated

Updated:

htcAddictsRAMCleaner updated to V1.9.3- Under Cleaners

AMeBa updated to V0.7B- Under Beta

Added:

AMeBa Settings- Under Beta- Used to configure AMeBa. Developer's site

TaskBarLauncher- Under Beta- Changing the top task bar (WQVGA modified by me). Image attached. Developer's site

ZLaunchy- Under other cab files- a dialer like app launcher. Image attached. Developer's site

When running into issues with any app please post any Q&As to the developer's site as well to this post.

Thanks

post-463807-1264385569_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1264385577_thumb.jpg

Edited by lioryte

Guest Gruber47
Post 2 Updated

Updated:

htcAddictsRAMCleaner updated to V1.9.3- Under Cleaners

AMeBa updated to V0.7B- Under Beta

Added:

AMeBa Settings- Under Beta- Used to configure AMeBa. Developer's site

TaskBarLauncher- Under Beta- Changing the top task bar (WQVGA modified by me). Image attached. Developer's site

ZLaunchy- Under other cab files- a dialer like app launcher. Image attached. Developer's site

When running into issues with any app please post any Q&As to the developer's site as well to this post.

Thanks

Lioryte I can't seem to get to any of your CABs on 4Shared.com. I can get to others' downloads but not yours. Anyone else with this problem. Remind me, what does AMeBa do?

Guest lioryte
Lioryte I can't seem to get to any of your CABs on 4Shared.com. I can get to others' downloads but not yours. Anyone else with this problem. Remind me, what does AMeBa do?

No issues reported. Try again maybe 4share had an issue. info on AMeBa. It's like showcase I guess. I don't know I don't really use it :)

lioryte using your base rom 28205(.5.3.3) and still best one around (imho)

looking for ebook reader (preffer free) instead of MS Reader, any suggestion? Also audio books if any?

thanks again

Guest lioryte
lioryte using your base rom 28205(.5.3.3) and still best one around (imho)

looking for ebook reader (preffer free) instead of MS Reader, any suggestion? Also audio books if any?

thanks again

Thanks, I think so too B)

ebook reader, try THIS one. Please let me know if it works for you so I can post it. Audio books- try google maybe? I don't know I don't use them I like turning pages :)

Guest lioryte
Wozzer is up to his good stuff... makes for a good read

The i920 is now a phone :) B)

:D B)

Yes. He did spend some time on this- and now he's off to another phone as well ;_;

Guest serega23

hi! I have the i910 with WM 6.1 Rom version S: i910.10 V.CF03.20961. Can I with this version to begin flashing on Lioryte ROM?.

I will reflash the first time so wanted to learn everything in detail.

sorry. Languages do not know much so there is no possibility to read the entire forum.

Guest 737Best
hi! I have the i910 with WM 6.1 Rom version S: i910.10 V.CF03.20961. Can I with this version to begin flashing on Lioryte ROM?.

I will reflash the first time so wanted to learn everything in detail.

sorry. Languages do not know much so there is no possibility to read the entire forum.

Hey,

you should be all set to flash this rom (which is excellent!). Pretty much as long as you have the cf03 update to your phone you are good. Also, make sure you are using the original usb 2.0 cable supplied with your phone because that will greatly decrease your chances of bricking the phone.

Anyway lioryte (sorry if i mispelled that im typing this out on opera mobile) There seems to be a problem with titaniun glytching in landscape mode where there is a long narrow black bar directly above the button bar on the bottom. And do you think you could cook a version with the original i910 keyboard without the popups because that one has the least lag of any keyboard i have used (i am typing this out with the samsung omnia lite keyboard)

great job! thank you so much