[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest geekboy2005
i'm a fan of 282xx branch [consistently stable and responsive, and plays nice with other apps] so very interested to read your observation of 28223.

tell you i really like 24001 be hard to switch but will give try

Guest grannyrogers

How do i get Java apps to work. Tried the Java .cab but cant get the jar/jad files to install.

Edited by grannyrogers

Guest rubadub234
I think I know the answer to this, but just in case.... is XDA_UC included in 24001, by any chance? :)

Lioryte had his hands pretty full cooking the 4 roms so, i doubt its in there, still had some bugs

Guest 737Best

28223 V1 is great! Except none of the Titanium widgets will launch their required setups (ccom and playit!). It says the required files are missing or something like that (I already flashed back to my old rom so I can't replicate the prompts). I am assuming it has to do with the ROM (maybe something was taken out).

Again, I can't thank you enough Lioryte. Your rom is the reason I stuck with my Omnia instead of shelling out money for a Pre :)

Guest lioryte
28223 V1 is great! Except none of the Titanium widgets will launch their required setups (ccom and playit!). It says the required files are missing or something like that (I already flashed back to my old rom so I can't replicate the prompts). I am assuming it has to do with the ROM (maybe something was taken out).

Again, I can't thank you enough Lioryte. Your rom is the reason I stuck with my Omnia instead of shelling out money for a Pre :)

Actually, I think all ya needed was to run mortscript from main menu. (Works in about 90% with all titanium issues.)

Guest lioryte

Ah, and BTW bump for 23102, a new branch with some minor changer such as operator showing on lockscreen and new stuff added to sms such as contact images. You can thank Waremike for this one as well. Party on! \(<_>)/

Actually, I think all ya needed was to run mortscript from main menu. (Works in about 90% with all titanium issues.)

yup that does it all the time (specially on first run of any T panel)

Guest 737Best
yup that does it all the time (specially on first run of any T panel)

Ah yup that did the trick. Thanks! Lioryte, is there any chance of the original i910 keyboard being cooked in?

Guest lioryte

Post 1 updated- Build 23102 ready for download

Release Notes:

Changes:

* Build date Jan 29, 2010

* This is a new branch, but it seems to be very similar to WMD branch and was patched with DPI_96 from 28214.

* In lockscreen operator name comes up on the top taskbar

* In titanium text panel/CHome panel text there are now images of whomever text you

* Added Zanix custom lockscreen.

* Took out the skinned MS keyboard, I'll .cab it out

Build report is attached.

Report.zip

Guest odeveca25
Post 1 updated- Build 23102 ready for download

Release Notes:

Changes:

* Build date Jan 29, 2010

* This is a new branch, but it seems to be very similar to WMD branch and was patched with DPI_96 from 28214.

* In lockscreen operator name comes up on the top taskbar

* In titanium text panel/CHome panel text there are now images of whomever text you

* Added Zanix custom lockscreen.

* Took out the skinned MS keyboard, I'll .cab it out

Build report is attached.

Tested 28223 very fast and stable, tested 23102 similar to 28223 and quick, but noticed that the font in the camera menus didnt look good at all to big, thick and choppy

Guest lioryte
Tested 28223 very fast and stable, tested 23102 similar to 28223 and quick, but noticed that the font in the camera menus didnt look good at all to big, thick and choppy

Thank you for the feedback, it does look like cra* but it might be build related. Good catch

Have been testing 24001.

Man, very, very fast and stable. Test with many different apps, incl audio and video streaming, no incompatibilities so far.

Camera and Video playing from camera OK.

Installed M2D 2.0 AIO cab and works OK, including Photo Tab. Only the autoupdating weather on home tab not working.

(Never work from the AIO cab, install fix to update from weather tab)

I install lot of app and the M2D 2.0, Pointsense Suite, SPB Mobile Shell, Throttle launcher RC3, Omnia Lite Widgets, Moto Homescreen and still feels fast,

23517 was a lot slower.

Love the Grovy ringtone.

Will try 28223 next.

Thanks Lioryte.

Edited by iandy1

Guest jezze boi
Have been testing 24001.

Man, very, very fast and stable. Test with many different apps, incl audio and video streaming, no incompatibilities so far.

Installed M2D 2.0 AIO cab and works OK, including Photo Tab. Only the autoupdating weather on home tab not working.

I install lot of app and the M2D 2.0, Pointsense Suite, SPB Mobile Shell, Throttle launcher RC3, Omnia Lite Widgets, Moto Homescreen and still feels fast,

23517 was a lot slower.

Love the Grovy ringtone.

Will try 28223 next.

Thanks Lioryte.

do you still need to install all of the cabs provided by Sector for the m2d v2 with the m2d AIO or is it only for a specific area of m2d?

also, where'd you find that cab? thank you

Edited by jezze boi

do you still need to install all of the cabs provided by Sector for the m2d v2 with the m2d AIO or is it only for a specific area of m2d?

also, where'd you find that cab? thank you

It is only one cab with the full M2D 2.0. (all Sector's cabs in one).

It is on Sector's M2D 2.0 thread, and at least one mirror. Try from here.

Install SDK certs first, soft reset and then install AIO cab. Only the autoupdating weather on the home tab, not working.

I try installing the Geolocation cabs also but don't make it work, I use a fix from the XDA M2D 2.0 thread to update the Home tab weather

from the weather tab.

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

CDMA_Home_Weather_Fix.cab

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__without_MortScript_.cab

Use only one of them.

Hope this help.

Edited by iandy1

Guest jezze boi
It is only one cab with the full M2D 2.0. (all Sector's cabs in one).

It is on Sector's M2D 2.0 thread, and at least one mirror. Try from here.

Install SDK certs first, soft reset and then install AIO cab. Only the autoupdating weather on the home tab, not working.

I try installing the Geolocation cabs also but don't make it work, I use a fix from the XDA M2D 2.0 thread to update the Home tab weather

from the weather tab.

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

CDMA_Home_Weather_Fix.cab

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__without_MortScript_.cab

Use only one of them.

Hope this help.

alright thank you :)

Have been testing 24001.

23517 was a lot slower.

Love the Grovy ringtone.

Will try 28223 next.

Thanks Lioryte.

I have been on 23517 since it came out. Been strapped for time. But it seems like it's getting slugish. I would love to see your comparison of 28223 and 24001.

Lioryte, thanks again for all your work!! Another Omnia user here that would have switched a long time ago if weren't for you, BGA, BW, Wozzer et al!!

Thanks!

Guest event121

lightning fast. I mean so fast it's like someone lit a fire up under my phone's as..butt.

messaging menu freezing frequently

-open, view an email, close email and can't change with directional key to other account or message

*battery does not last more than a few hours with moderate screen on/off use (really, just turn screen on, check time, back off)

will try another once i'm home

Guest JoeyDVDZ

Very stupid question I know, but I was wondering, what is the latest lioryte ROM? I'm using 28014 and it's very sweet, but I'm one of those guys who's never happy unless he's using the literally bleeding edge latest version, and I'd love to know how to tell which is which.

Thanks! (Oh, and Lioryte, excellent job on the rom, you made my i910 a whole new experience for me! I love this phone more and more as I find new goodness in your rom.)

Guest arirang

lightning fast. I mean so fast it's like someone lit a fire up under my phone's as..butt.

messaging menu freezing frequently

-open, view an email, close email and can't change with directional key to other account or message

*battery does not last more than a few hours with moderate screen on/off use (really, just turn screen on, check time, back off)

will try another once i'm home

not surprised to hear. speed=battery consumption=heat=lockups.

Guest arirang
is there any Comparison chart between the 5 builds. and what does WMD stand for?

Windows Mobile Device. i suspect this branch is what's actually given to manufacturers to port their finger-friendy UI on. its releases have been consistently stable, playing well with 3rd-party apps, and just a step below bleeding-edge performance.

Edited by arirang