[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest yotamaster

I have been using your rom's for a couple of months now (I am using your latest 23529 and i love it!). Your roms simply rock! Haven't seen anything more stable/speedy/overall greatness!

But one question, is there anyway to disable the top taskbar zoom feature?? Is that something I need to do in the registry?

Guest arirang
Is it just me or is the abiltiy to connect the Outlook to an Exchange server missing?

it's a cosmetic omission--its setup 'link' isn't in the accounts list. however, the function/protocol is still there. using it on 282xx.

it's a cosmetic omission--its setup 'link' isn't in the accounts list. however, the function/protocol is still there. using it on 282xx.

"cosmetic omission" :D :(

I like that can I borrow that term??? ;)

:D :D

Guest Grouper
location works immediately range between 1.6KM-2.5KM here in Miami. Not GPS but cell

Strange, I'm in SW Florida. I used to get the instant (within ~1500M) and after flashing a ROM and installing the latest Google Maps it stopped working... Is there some setting that I need to change? or should it just work out of the box?

Strange, I'm in SW Florida. I used to get the instant (within ~1500M) and after flashing a ROM and installing the latest Google Maps it stopped working... Is there some setting that I need to change? or should it just work out of the box?

If you have TitaniumRadar installed, read on Waremike's thread that there is an incompatibility between the latest version of Google Maps and TitaniumRadar, on his ROM.

Maybe this not apply to Lioryte's ROM, but it is something you can try.

Guest Grouper

So I figure it out. I guess Google Maps 3.3.x location services are broken on this phone (as well as a few others) in any build of WinMo.

3.2.1 is the newest version that will work, and I went digging and found a copy. If anyone else would like it, or if lioryte want's it to update his software post, here it is: http://bitsurge.net/winmo/GoogleMaps3.2.1.CAB

I am running 28223,

just installed Google maps 3.3.1 and changed the option within google maps, to manual com 8, 4800, and got within 30 meters of my location.

GPS Test helped to lock on and prime the first run.

Ageye G-Watch 0.6.4, works too and it's free.

I used to run Shadowtech-AGPS_Telus.cab, it works great for my XV6800's.

I might try to mess with QPST to see if I can run it on the i910.

Edited by cac2us

Guest rfarrah
I am running 28223,

just installed Google maps 3.3.1 and changed the option within google maps, to manual com 8, 4800, and got within 30 meters of my location.

GPS Test helped to lock on and prime the first run.

Ageye G-Watch 0.6.4, works too and it's free.

I used to run Shadowtech-AGPS_Telus.cab, it works great for my XV6800's.

I might try to mess with QPST to see if I can run it on the i910.

In case this helps....

I'm also running 28223, with GM 3.3.1. AGPS finds me immediately. Satellites take a good 3-5 minutes to locate me. Seems like it's always been that way no matter what version of GM or what build I'm using.

Guest arizonaomnia

Lioryte,

I'm groovin' on Waremike's Titanium NuROM right now, but I miss your CAppointments calendar preview when this panel is inactive. Any way you can cab it out? :-D Would be worth a beer contribution!

Guest arirang
"cosmetic omission" :D :(

I like that can I borrow that term??? ;)

:D :D

of course you may. for better or for worse, there's only so much lipstick you can put on this pig aka WM6.5.

Guest AFBcon06
Running 28223,

I haven't been receiving all my texts, mail and such due to the sounds not working from time to time and i get a notification icon in the task bar but when i click on it there is no notification in the drop down.

I am also using SPB 3.5.3 with MSkip Ultimate. Could possibly be the Mskip but not sure. Any one else having ringtone/notification issues on this build?

would to hear from someone wit 23529 as well ;)

The phantom notification is due to SPB 3.5.3 and the lack of alerts could also be this. There is a cab file on SPB forum to fix it the phantom notification. I have to get it off my phone and I will post it if you want.

Guest Vudugan
The phantom notification is due to SPB 3.5.3 and the lack of alerts could also be this. There is a cab file on SPB forum to fix it the phantom notification. I have to get it off my phone and I will post it if you want.

I really appreciate your response. I will look into the forums later tonight for the cab.

Thx again mon!

Guest Dustinb
I really appreciate your response. I will look into the forums later tonight for the cab.

Thx again mon!

If your Mobile Shell shows that you have a new Message and you don't, this cab will reset your count. I have to install it from time to time as well. You can install this every time it happens and it’ll clear it each time.

Hope this helps.

ResetUnreadCount.cab

Guest lioryte

Post 2 updated with a new theme, a tribute to Mr. BW. I made this theme for him for his last ROM but it was never published. If and when he gets around to do one I'll make a new one ;)

screen01d.jpgscreen02g.jpgscreen03g.jpgscreen04.jpg

Guest rfarrah

Lioryte, just for fun (and because I hate black backgrounds), I installed your Blue Abstract theme, but can't seem to find how to "activate" it. I've soft reset and looked for some kind of theme management app, but so far no go. What am I missing?

Guest arirang
Post 2 updated with a new theme, a tribute to Mr. BW. I made this theme for him for his last ROM but it was never published. If and when he gets around to do one I'll make a new one ;)

screen01d.jpgscreen02g.jpgscreen03g.jpgscreen04.jpg

+1 that's a sharp pic. really shows off the omnia's display quality.

Guest lioryte
Lioryte, just for fun (and because I hate black backgrounds), I installed your Blue Abstract theme, but can't seem to find how to "activate" it. I've soft reset and looked for some kind of theme management app, but so far no go. What am I missing?

install to device memory

menu>settings>home>Choose any theme. I have a green theme as well in all my ROMs.

Guest Vudugan

Well, spent some time looking through those forums and came up with Nada. Can you please be kind enough to post or pm it to me. Left work with strep throat today so couldn't look as hard as i wanted too so would appreciate!!

Guest Vudugan
I think he already posted it on the last page....

My issue is that my text/sms sounds do not play from time to time unless i soft reset. I thought the other post was just to clear the count??

Guest rfarrah
install to device memory

menu>settings>home>Choose any theme. I have a green theme as well in all my ROMs.

Duh. The one icon I didn't hit, of course. ;) Should have known. Several options there to choose from. Thanks!

Guest snizzles

Is anyone running build 28223 having issues with Internet Sharing? I can't seem to get it to work consistently. Also the the XDA Wifi Interter Sharing is flaky. I never had these issues until upgrading to this build, previously I was running build 23008. Any ideas?

I have been running 28223 for some time and Internet Sharing has been working great.

Sometimes when using Vuse, I have to disconnect / re-connect because it stalls the connection.

Don't know about XDA Wifi, I use Walking HotSpot and it works great.

Edited by cac2us

I am running 23529 with no problems. I downloaded Zanix/Lioryte Manila Gothic lock screen off of post 2. I saved it to device. How do I make it my default lock screen?