[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest robertjm

What is the "X"??

Thought about the X but decided to wait for the PRO ETA 2011? should be twice the phone the DX is with a front camera. Or I might just get the Evo :lol:

I'll keep ya in mind I'll def. need testers for this.

Guest robertjm

Hadn't heard about it. Been away a bit from the phone stuff since I got the last custom ROM working on my Omnia.

Looks interesting. Guess this is the reason why all those Droids have been 2 for 1 recently. Wonder how it will compare to the Incredible? My New Every Two discount comes up on August 4th and I've been looking at moving towards the Incredible.

Robert

Droid X coming out to a VZ store near u 7/15

Guest lioryte
Hadn't heard about it. Been away a bit from the phone stuff since I got the last custom ROM working on my Omnia.

Looks interesting. Guess this is the reason why all those Droids have been 2 for 1 recently. Wonder how it will compare to the Incredible? My New Every Two discount comes up on August 4th and I've been looking at moving towards the Incredible.

Robert

Bigger Screen, comes with 8+16 GB, looks like better Features. VZ is letting the incredible ppl who ordered and didn't get it yet change to the Droid X

HERE

Guest rfarrah

Robert

I'm THERE! And have NO regrets. No X for me.

Guest robertjm

shoots HD and has an HDMI output? SWEET!! But I have to wonder about the screen size. Yet another standard with those extra pixel dimensions??

Guest jlc0005
A DC22 ROM will be coming out shortly...I am working on my kitchen I have got a little more time to play with it and might use the i910 longer than I thought

Fantastic! Thank you! I'm still using your 23529_TellMe_V1 and it's still great! I've been tempted to move to DC22, but just haven't been motivated to leave a ROM that works so well.

While I'm not the biggest user of all the features, I will probably help test if you make a Titanium / VC / Tellme / Office version like you did before.

Edited by jlc0005

Guest rubadub234
Thought about the X but decided to wait for the PRO ETA 2011? should be twice the phone the DX is with a front camera. Or I might just get the Evo :D

I'll keep ya in mind I'll def. need testers for this.

I love my omnia, but my fingers need more keyboard room. I've been using swype for a while, but it doesn't help much. The extra screen real estate of the X is just too tempting. Not a fan of the side sliding physical keyboards either. Ideally, I would like a 3.8" screen with a keyboard that slides out from the bottom, like the Palm Pre.

I did read that they might start shipping Vz 4g phones by the end of Nov and not May 2011, but i am just not that patienent. Same goes for WM7, sounds cool, but the X is too good to pass up.

I can live w/o the front facing camera, especially is it only works through wifi like he iPhone :lol:. Did see the news about phones with 2 ghz shipping by the end if the year, can't even imagine what those will do, but I'm sure I will be jealous.

I will be around after 930 tonight and up til probably 1am, if you need a guinnia pig.

Guest lioryte
I'm THERE! And have NO regrets. No X for me.

Yea I did see u here and there, I'll be going there but being a cheap SOB I ain't gonna do it yet with all the phones coming out towards the end of the year I think it will be a better time to get one. Also, did you root ur DI?

shoots HD and has an HDMI output? SWEET!! But I have to wonder about the screen size. Yet another standard with those extra pixel dimensions??

Wouldn't worry about it. It will have a Hugh dev. community

Fantastic! Thank you! I'm still using your 23529_TellMe_V1 and it's still great! I've been tempted to move to DC22, but just haven't been motivated to leave a ROM that works so well.

While I'm not the biggest user of all the features, I will probably help test if you make a Titanium / VC / Tellme / Office version like you did before.

LOL thanks, same here I ain't using all the features... I have a kitchen ready just tweaking it out a bit. On my phone now running 26419 so far so good

Guest rfarrah
Yea I did see u here and there, I'll be going there but being a cheap SOB I ain't gonna do it yet with all the phones coming out towards the end of the year I think it will be a better time to get one. Also, did you root your DI?

No root yet. I'm not in a big hurry and can wait to see if the folks at Unrevoked can come up with an easier method. Besides, you're not there to cook me anything. :lol:

Guest lioryte
No root yet. I'm not in a big hurry and can wait to see if the folks at Unrevoked can come up with an easier method. Besides, you're not there to cook me anything. :D

Yea- what a crazy way to root :lol:

It will be awhile before I cook for Android :D

Guest tom999

Can someone tell me what the big "chunky" keyboard is that is in this ROM? I did not like it at first but jumped to D22 today and now realize how finger friendly that keyboard was for texting. A link to a cab would be great too.

Thanks!

*** added - I just read up the list and see that a Lioryte DC22 might be in the works! Great!!

Edited by tom999

Guest lioryte

ROM is coming along, it takes time to make a new kitchen... I have to go back and forth between the stock and my version to fix issues that I find as I go. After fixing some stuff I'm left with 1 major issue which is the data connection. It has to be one of a few things I'll be looking into it. Other than that, OSKitchen is one easy tool to work with :)

ETA for ROM is today. Base as usual. If u wanna test plz PM me

Guest tmar23
ROM is coming along, it takes time to make a new kitchen... I have to go back and forth between the stock and my version to fix issues that I find as I go. After fixing some stuff I'm left with 1 major issue which is the data connection. It has to be one of a few things I'll be looking into it. Other than that, OSKitchen is one easy tool to work with :)

ETA for ROM is today. Base as usual. If u wanna test plz PM me

Wow, I haven't flashed in sevarl weeks, at least, but will definitely be flashing to your new rom! I will be going the android route, as well come 7/15. Droid X is in my future. I have an upgrade available in September and with the offer from Verizon to allow anyone with an upgrade available in 2010 to upgrade, I will be taking advantage. The wife has an upgrade available in October, so I can save that one in case the droid pro or any other must have phone that may come out. I have to admit, I am looking forward to a larger screen with a nice big virtual multi-touch keyboard. And, it comes with Swype installed, as an added bonus.

The Omnia was a lousy phone out of the box that was made 1000 times better by folks just as yourself. So, thanks again, and I can't wait for your new rom. As with you, it will be my last!

Guest lioryte

23670 is up and ready for download at post 1

This is a DC22 ROM- Please make sure you have DC22 installed.

This is not the full base version this is the tellme-office-vc version. 23670 Running pretty well on our Samsung (this is the LG branch...)

Didn't build for a while so I don't have changelogs, etc these will come once I get more builds to compare.

I had to build a kitchen for this- as far as I know everything works as it should, if I missed something just let me know please.

I want to thank the testing team thanks for your time!

I'll try and get a Model T ROM out sometime this week I saw some crazy stuff that might actually work on our phone :)

I'll go through and update post 2 later on this week.

Guest Entity

Yes! A DC22 Liorite rom!!! Always loved these roms, and I've found them to be fast and stable, but after jumping the gun to DC22, missed out for a while. Glad to see your back!

Guest dgyahn

Thanks so much for this. I have enjoyed your previous lite ROM and after moving to DC22 I too was waiting for this update from you. Outstanding as always, thanks again.

Guest geekboy2005

Man thanks Lioryte i still have my Omnia just to play around with but went with a android but still playing with this great phone got to flash every now and then lol

Guest lioryte
Thanks Lioryte.

Great to have a new ROM from you.

LOL NP, good to be back

Seems to be working well for me so far

Great thanks Z

Thanks, Lioryte. Sorry I missed out on the testing.

NP. Basically, when I put a ROM out for testing it's pretty much ready to go out. However, I use the phone for business and so I have a limited amount of apps running on it, so the testers job is to try and crash it/ cause system errors while running as many apps as possible...

Yes! A DC22 Liorite rom!!! Always loved these roms, and I've found them to be fast and stable, but after jumping the gun to DC22, missed out for a while. Glad to see your back!

Thanks!

Thanks so much for this. I have enjoyed your previous lite ROM and after moving to DC22 I too was waiting for this update from you. Outstanding as always, thanks again.

NP

Man thanks Lioryte i still have my Omnia just to play around with but went with a android but still playing with this great phone got to flash every now and then lol

NP

So far, ROM working good. Fast, stable even loaded with lots of cabs.

Thanks Lioryte.

Good to hear :)

With all that being said, this build is from the LG branch. A new build came out today, 25018 (sonny branch). I have it up and running but don't see a Hugh improvement over 23670. There are TONS of new builds coming out. I'll always update the latest COM 5 and WMD . I'll try to post a new build every week if no COM 5/ WMD are out. I'll update to new builds with noticeable improvements as well. Thanks for the support!

Guest .Ejekt
With all that being said, this build is from the LG branch. A new build came out today, 25018 (sonny branch). I have it up and running but don't see a Hugh improvement over 23670. There are TONS of new builds coming out. I'll always update the latest COM 5 and WMD . I'll try to post a new build every week if no COM 5/ WMD are out. I'll update to new builds with noticeable improvements as well. Thanks for the support!

Any chance we'll be seeing an M2D ROM? :D :P :P ...Please? :)

Guest tom999

Flashed last night! Thanks for the nice clean ROM update Lioryte!

I overheard a friend raving about all the things they could do with their Android (Evo) and I'm thinking "my Omnia does all these things". Didn't have the heart to tell him. I'll move to an Android eventually but after the dust and prices settle down. t