[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Working on release of 23414. Scrolling issue I believe to be related to those builds (414,609), but not sure since no one else build 'em. After a lot of looking in the registry (Thanks BW!) I can't locate what is causing the issue.

Right now New build is 161.7/171.5 Free- Just an update

Edited by lioryte

Guest bosshoss16

Can someone tell me where to copy the widgets so I can add them to my home screen? I think it's the windows directory, it shows up in the editor, but not on the home screen. Even after a soft reset. Also, is there a place where I can get more??

Thanks!!

Can someone tell me where to copy the widgets so I can add them to my home screen? I think it's the windows directory, it shows up in the editor, but not on the home screen. Even after a soft reset. Also, is there a place where I can get more??

Thanks!!

Which widgets?

Guest bosshoss16
Which widgets?

In your second post you list some 6.5 Widgets. Googlesearch, etc.

EDIT: Found a link. Didn't realize you need the add widgets program. I thought it was for creating your own or something.

Edited by bosshoss16

Working on release of 23414. Scrolling issue I believe to be related to those builds (414,609), but not sure since no one else build 'em. After a lot of looking in the registry (Thanks BW!) I can't locate what is causing the issue.

Right now New build is 161.7/171.5 Free- Just an update

The updated release is already available?

Thanks

23414 V4 is out. What's new:

1) Kinetic scrolling is in. Please read the known issues for how-to. (Thanks BW for the time and help)

2) Now super fassst with 161/171MB free!

3) Solitaire is no longer in, however in 2nd post you can get a working .cab file.

4) More tweaks, less stuff in titanium on start-up. I wanted to leave only CClock, I will in the future so this might be a great time to start to learn how to SASHIMI

Would you mind listing what the changes are for the new build?

EDIT- lol... nevermind sorry. I guess I was jumping the gun a bit :). Thanks lioryte.

Edited by Lb51oO

lioryte, is there a site that you find the new builds? Or is there a secret club you have to belong to in order to get them? Thanks!

Secret club? I wouldn't join any club that would take the likes of me so-

Nop, I use THIS site, modaco,xda,ppcgeeks...There hasn't been any new builds out yet :)

Edited by lioryte

Well, I just finish customizing and a new improved version of Lioryte ROM is available...

Flashing again...

Thanks Lioryte.

Glad you like it, for simplify customizing try Sashimi, it is now working with my ROM

Edited by lioryte

Guest Ghettohyphy408

I Love your rom but i usedspb back up to back up all my programs etc from my 6.1 omnia. After a reset i lost the main menu. ITs completely blank. Can you please help me? When the phone first turns on its completely blank with the exception of the windows logo, phone and contacts. Before it had the time text meassages etc. I need this sorta fixed, im thinking it had something to do with restoring everything from my other phone? Anyway do you think i can fix this? OR will i have to reinstall the rom and 1 by 1 search and install all my old programs?

Please get back to me ASAP as my phone is a very important device i use. Other than the start menu missing everything else works fantastic! Good job!

I Love your rom but i usedspb back up to back up all my programs etc from my 6.1 omnia. After a reset i lost the main menu. ITs completely blank. Can you please help me? When the phone first turns on its completely blank with the exception of the windows logo, phone and contacts. Before it had the time text meassages etc. I need this sorta fixed, im thinking it had something to do with restoring everything from my other phone? Anyway do you think i can fix this? OR will i have to reinstall the rom and 1 by 1 search and install all my old programs?

Please get back to me ASAP as my phone is a very important device i use. Other than the start menu missing everything else works fantastic! Good job!

Worse thing you could do on a custom rom! reflash, dont back up anything but contacts,sms and email

Guest Ghettohyphy408

^^ Update. I was able to get the menu back with reinstalling chome. I have how ever encountered a bug. When i set the keyboard to the xt9 keyboard, it doesnt stick. It always reverts to the small annoying keyboard. Is there any way you could fix that or just remove it permanently?

Thanks

Edit: Does this mean i have a working hybrid of 6.1 / 6.5? Because everything is running great with the exception of some bury icons and the keyboard thats nt making the xt9 keyboard the default?

EDIT: autoupdate.exe

"The file 'autoupdate' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem presists, try reinstallling or restoring the file"

How could i fix that too?

Edited by Ghettohyphy408

^^ Update. I was able to get the menu back with reinstalling chome. I have how ever encountered a bug. When i set the keyboard to the xt9 keyboard, it doesnt stick. It always reverts to the small annoying keyboard. Is there any way you could fix that or just remove it permanently?

Thanks

Edit: Does this mean i have a working hybrid of 6.1 / 6.5? Because everything is running great with the exception of some bury icons and the keyboard thats nt making the xt9 keyboard the default?

EDIT: autoupdate.exe

"The file 'autoupdate' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem presists, try reinstallling or restoring the file"

How could i fix that too?

Phone is set to run xt9 as default. If it changed it is because of something that was done to it. Use Default IM to change the keyboard, that's why its there.

Autoupdate was taken out. You must have restored it. Like Bgill said, restoring your 6.1 setting to a 6.5 device isn't healthy. Flash back to 6.1, backup on myphone or through sync your pim+emails , flash back and restore those things only.

Guest SweetwaterBurns
23414 V4 is out. What's new:

1) Kinetic scrolling is in. Please read the known issues for how-to. (Thanks BW for the time and help)

2) Now super fassst with 161/171MB free!

3) Solitaire is no longer in, however in 2nd post you can get a working .cab file.

4) More tweaks, less stuff in titanium on start-up. I wanted to leave only CClock, I will in the future so this might be a great time to start to learn how to SASHIMI

Very glad kinetic scrolling is back!!!

Random thought, but as you're a Sashimi user, would it be possible to cook it into the rom similarly to XDA_UC? I would think you could just set up the ini file to point to the SC and set up some sort of first boot type script.

I don't know, probably just eat into that nice 161MB free so wouldn't really be worth it.

Nice work, keep it up.

Guest Ghettohyphy408
Phone is set to run xt9 as default. If it changed it is because of something that was done to it. Use Default IM to change the keyboard, that's why its there.

Autoupdate was taken out. You must have restored it. Like Bgill said, restoring your 6.1 setting to a 6.5 device isn't healthy. Flash back to 6.1, backup on myphone or through sync your pim+emails , flash back and restore those things only.

Hey,

Thanks for the help. The Default Im fixed my issue on the keybaord,. I was trying to set it through the settings. Really Love the rom now asi everything is working perfect now. Very fast speed reliable. This rom has not even freezed on me with all the 6.1 settings / 6.5 settings running.

I just had one more question, how can i delete the auto update as that error when i plug in the phone to the computer is really annoying

Thanks

Very glad kinetic scrolling is back!!!

Random thought, but as you're a Sashimi user, would it be possible to cook it into the rom similarly to XDA_UC? I would think you could just set up the ini file to point to the SC and set up some sort of first boot type script.

I don't know, probably just eat into that nice 161MB free so wouldn't really be worth it.

Nice work, keep it up.

Nop, sorry, but as you've said I'm a Sashimi user and I don't have a storage card. Sorry- But XDA_UC is very much like Sashimi

Hey,

Thanks for the help. The Default Im fixed my issue on the keybaord,. I was trying to set it through the settings. Really Love the rom now asi everything is working perfect now. Very fast speed reliable. This rom has not even freezed on me with all the 6.1 settings / 6.5 settings running.

I just had one more question, how can i delete the auto update as that error when i plug in the phone to the computer is really annoying

Thanks

What auto update? I don't get an auto update but the option will be gone next release

What error would that be? I'm using Lioryte's ROM as a base and haven't gotten any errors?

Thanks, same here :)

Guest Ghettohyphy408

Hey, I just realized my vibrate is not working. Is there any fix for that? For some reason i can get the vibrate to work via start settings personal vibrate. But when i set my phone to vibrate it acts like silent. Please help

Thanks