[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest necosino
Hey, I just realized my vibrate is not working. Is there any fix for that? For some reason i can get the vibrate to work via start settings personal vibrate. But when i set my phone to vibrate it acts like silent. Please help

Thanks

Also cannot replicate this either. Did you restore a backup? if so, don't restore system settings, only contacts, messages, appointments, etc, NOT settings.

Guest popsinger

lioryte,

i have always liked the roms you have put out but sometimes i have to wander around. i have also always liked the neo titanium theme from BW and for a "loaded" rom, seems like Blazing Wolf has the most stable ones. Now Bgill has put out an "updated" Neo Titatinium version which looks real good and he has and still putting a lot of work on it together with some other people. i was thinking that i could use that new theme on yours but i like it black so i want to know how i can change the color of the bottom bar to black since it stays blue even when i change the background. also, in my opinion, seems like the 16mb page pool is not really that much of an advantage over the 12mb. anyway, i like to thank you again for the work. seems like you are just waiting for the latest build and then bam! it's here for us try...

Guest popsinger
Bump for update...23420 is cooking...

so will you consider dropping down to a 12mb page pool on this new build? if not, of course, that's always your call. looking forward toward to the new version...

Guest Ghettohyphy408
Also cannot replicate this either. Did you restore a backup? if so, don't restore system settings, only contacts, messages, appointments, etc, NOT settings.

How do i back uop all my programs? Thats what i didnt want to have to reinstall all of.

Thanks

Guest popsinger
so will you consider dropping down to a 12mb page pool on this new build? if not, of course, that's always your call. looking forward toward to the new version...

23060 build is out now too??? wow another rom cooking...

you released 23420 with the missing buttons?? Thats Gangsta!!!

LOL To be honest I didn't pay attantion it's feeding/sleeping time here at the zoo I write this one up as I'm running amok :)

Thats why I call this BETA. G2G I'll look into this in a short while

YESSIR! Deleted, I ain't messing around with a half eaten apple skull-Anyhow 23060 is cooking

@Bgill- if you cook it, they will come...

Excuse me??? was that an attack on me! wow I was Just trying to help you out!! Peace!!

IF i update to a new version will my vibrate be fixed?

Maybe, I don't know I know that kinetic scrolling is fixed so it was a build issue with 23414.

I also know that there are no buttons so maybe I won't upload it until a fix is found

Guest Ghettohyphy408
Maybe, I don't know I know that kinetic scrolling is fixed so it was a build issue with 23414.

I also know that there are no buttons so maybe I won't upload it until a fix is found

Oooh i see. Well what if reinstall the same version i currently have. Cuase everything is running perfectly except that vibrate :) . Im actually surprised i didn t notice it sooner as i love vibrate becuase the message tones take for ever to end. And if i was to reinstall the firmware is there any chance opf backing up my programs. I really dont wanna reinstall everything as i dont have all the cabs handy.

Sorry for all the questions. You just have one of the best roms that suits almost all of my needs and i just wanna get this fixed right haha. Thanks for all your time, much appreciated.

Edited by Ghettohyphy408

Chill out dude. Everyone is getting way to uptight around here.

Thanks BW I promise I won't be attempting humor anymore I won't be joking at anyone here even though it's so hard sometimes

Oooh i see. Well what if reinstall the same version i currently have. Cuase everything is running perfectly except that vibrate :) . Im actually surprised i didn t notice it sooner as i love vibrate becuase the message tones take for ever to end. And if i was to reinstall the firmware is there any chance opf backing up my programs. I really dont wanna reinstall everything as i dont have all the cabs handy.

Sorry for all the questions. You just have one of the best roms that suits almost all of my needs and i just wanna get this fixed right haha. Thanks for all your time, much appreciated.

What version is that? 414?

About Backing up- I urge you to try out Sashimi since this is a great solution to flashing you choose what to back up and how to install it every flash. You don't have to worry about new builds compatibilit. It is time consuming to learn how to, but the install cab part is very easy and for most users it is about 80%+ of the restoring process. Please try it out once you have some knowledge you will have no issues flashing