'People' not scrubbing all facebook photos / status properly

Guest arclife

Howdy.

My Hero has done this out of the box. All of my contacts are correctly linked to their respective facebook profiles. 98% of them work perfectly. However, a few do not. They do not download the photos, birthdays or status information. I have tried removing and re-adding the contacts, I have tried removing and manually re-adding the facebook link - but to no avail.

I updated my Hero to the latest modaco rom, it was wiped before this was done. so the upgrade path was stock > Cyanogen recovery image > nandroid backup > wipe > MoDaCo 2.0.

This hasn't changed the way the facebook problem presents. It is still the same contacts causing problems. I have got the contacts in quesiton to check their privacy settings and there is nothing different on them to anyone elses settings.. so i can only blame the Hero.

Howdy.

My Hero has done this out of the box. All of my contacts are correctly linked to their respective facebook profiles. 98% of them work perfectly. However, a few do not. They do not download the photos, birthdays or status information. I have tried removing and re-adding the contacts, I have tried removing and manually re-adding the facebook link - but to no avail.

I updated my Hero to the latest modaco rom, it was wiped before this was done. so the upgrade path was stock > Cyanogen recovery image > nandroid backup > wipe > MoDaCo 2.0.

This hasn't changed the way the facebook problem presents. It is still the same contacts causing problems. I have got the contacts in quesiton to check their privacy settings and there is nothing different on them to anyone elses settings.. so i can only blame the Hero.

It depends on the privacy settings of the users concerned.... its not the phone dont ask me why but it has been discussed on XDA.

Terran

It depends on the privacy settings of the users concerned.... its not the phone dont ask me why but it has been discussed on XDA.

Terran

got a link? always seems a bit vague when searching, and have checked privacy settings and nothing seems amiss