spb registration ?

Guest aquapython

Guest aquapython

i think i am missing something here. i flashed to wolf's night rom, and after two weeks i was locked out of all the functionality and i got a message i need to go and pay for spb phone / home licensing?

do you guys all pay for that?

i am not even sure what that is.

maybe someone can shed some light for this noob.

i think i am missing something here. i flashed to wolf's night rom, and after two weeks i was locked out of all the functionality and i got a message i need to go and pay for spb phone / home licensing?

do you guys all pay for that?

i am not even sure what that is.

maybe someone can shed some light for this noob.

I don't know about the ROM, but SPB Software produces a collection of tools for mobile devices. SPB Phone Suite is a product that provides a number of phone and messaging features.

yes, you have to buy spb. once you flash you get a 15 day trial. if you do not have a spb key you can flash back to one of blazingwolfs other packages. As he currently has a handfull that are all fairly recent builds. WM7 and 1.4 Night just to name a few

Edited by ugzz

Guest aquapython
yes, you have to buy spb. once you flash you get a 15 day trial. if you do not have a spb key you can flash back to one of blazingwolfs other packages. As he currently has a handfull that are all fairly recent builds. WM7 and 1.4 Night just to name a few

so you guys just keep flashing to avoid paying for it ?

seems crappy, cause you get used to things, have your settings saved and then 2 weeks later start over... ?

Guest 03civicsi

seems crappy, cause you get used to things, have your settings saved and then 2 weeks later start over... ?

no you pay for it... but if you dont want to pay for it you can run a windows 6.5 rom which is very user friendly... most of us probly flash twich a week just to see whats new anyway I think... I can set my phone back to where I like it in about 10 minutes but i've done it about 20 times now

Guest blazingwolf

Paying for a copy of the program is the best and only way you should go. If you don't want to do this then I suggest you flash to another ROM such as my Neo ROM.

Paying for a copy of the program is the best and only way you should go. If you don't want to do this then I suggest you flash to another ROM such as my Neo ROM.

Excellent response BW!!!!

Trialware is just that try it ,buy it or dump it.

I'm using Blisstanium now happy with its appearance and function but like the Terminator

" I'll be BACK "

Thank You both BlazingWolf And Bga7 for making excellents Rom's.

(cooks don't work for free either)