Winmo 23412

Guest poloa

Why go back to that build when 23049 is out? It doesn't have the contact improvements either.

in your opinion, right now what is the best most stable ROM to use? ( i respect your opinion)

Guest WoZZeR999

The new contacts would be really sweet, if they actually worked correctly. It's still a very early form and not very usable. Remember when the new lockscreen came out and it froze everyone's phones???

I would say 23049. 23412 is not ready as WoZZer noted.

Hi blazingwolf

I am using an older version of your night ROM with build 23009. I don't like to flash like crazy like you guys and am wondering if you think it's worth upgrading to 23049 or just wait for a later ROM to become stable? Is there any place online that has a change log of these builds so I could see what is changed/updated and decide.

PS

Thanks for the great work on your ROMs. Samsung and Verizon should be paying you guys.

Guest blazingwolf
Hi blazingwolf

I am using an older version of your night ROM with build 23009. I don't like to flash like crazy like you guys and am wondering if you think it's worth upgrading to 23049 or just wait for a later ROM to become stable? Is there any place online that has a change log of these builds so I could see what is changed/updated and decide.

PS

Thanks for the great work on your ROMs. Samsung and Verizon should be paying you guys.

That will depend on how happy you are with the older GUI. 23049 has the new GUI with the start menu button on the bottom. It is more finger friendly and nicer looking graphics. If you like the older GUI then I would suggest moving to the 1.4 ROM which uses build 23016. It's very stable and fixes some issues that were in my older builds.