Fast, lite 6.5 CF3 ROMs?

Guest bhuether

Guest bhuether

Just wondering if there are others (23049 version) that I don't know about besides the couple that are near the top of this forum (Lioryte, etc). I need minimal apps, though one with ICSInstall included would be plus (i.e. IntShrUI).

thanks,

brian

Just wondering if there are others (23049 version) that I don't know about besides the couple that are near the top of this forum (Lioryte, etc). I need minimal apps, though one with ICSInstall included would be plus (i.e. IntShrUI).

thanks,

brian

Hart's, waremike32's ,Mr. Capcom's and mine are all that I know of. that are the lightest.

They are all good and stable it depends on what you need. Hart and myself are trying to keep our ROM's as clean as possible. Mr capcom and waremike's are usually more customized visually. I can tell you that I was using Hart's and Waremike's ROMs and they are both great.

In my ROM there are no 3rd party apps other than CHomeEditor, I do have internet sharing and a cab directory in the 2nd post. I try to make the ROM as clean as possible to provide a platform for you to play with.

So...Try 'em all, feel 'em all- Happy hunting :)

Guest semmtexx

Why dont you just.. ummm.. read, dude? I mean hell, there are even PICTURES showing how much memory there is on most roms after a fresh flash. C'mon man stop cluttering the forum.