BAD NEWS: No Official WinMo 6.5 for our omnia :(

Guest BlacKICcE

Guest BlacKICcE

Well i know we can port the XIP and sys and use it .. but still .. its not supported. .. and many problems (bugs) can appear ... and still .. i dont wanna flash back to 6.1 every time i want to repair my phone .. I hope they change their mind in the last minute ... and do official ROMs for i900 also ...

look bro...we are well ahead of WM6.5 RC for all new devices. What we are running now is really a lot further ahead than what the device manufacturers are playing with.

We are now moving towards WM7.....so forget offical WM6.5, if you really want an official WM6.5, get a phone with it supported.

There will bugs in every single edition of WM.

and Windows for PC.

It is life as we know it :)

look bro...we are well ahead of WM6.5 RC for all new devices. What we are running now is really a lot further ahead than what the device manufacturers are playing with.

We are now moving towards WM7.....so forget offical WM6.5, if you really want an official WM6.5, get a phone with it supported.

There will bugs in every single edition of WM.

and Windows for PC.

It is life as we know it :)

agreed......

Guest thescope

Chill man, WM6.5.X is ahead of the Offical 6.5 you will see released by Samsung and all the others.

Anyhow custom ROM's from our Master Chef's will always beat the official rubbish ROM's!

:)

The official 6.5 rom will be quite a few steps back from where the cooks are now. Im not even so sure they official .5 will have the newly placed key buttons on bottom.

Really, i could give a s*** if an official 6.5 will come out for Omnia. The cooked roms are always way better. More free space, all the crap removed etc. Why would you get an official rom, then seek a cooked version to remove all the crap anyway? I hated my phone when i first played with it (6.1). It felt like playing with a win95 PC. TERRIBLE scroll, ugly as hell. i had to reset my phone like 3 times/day because it would slow to a crawl and seem to not do anything...Of course, with windows, you just reboot it ensuring yourself that it will "work" when it boots back up LOL... Yea, 6.1 was crap

Guest dutchphoto
The official 6.5 rom will be quite a few steps back from where the cooks are now. Im not even so sure they official .5 will have the newly placed key buttons on bottom.

Really, i could give a s*** if an official 6.5 will come out for Omnia. The cooked roms are always way better. More free space, all the crap removed etc. Why would you get an official rom, then seek a cooked version to remove all the crap anyway?

I do beacuse I like to have a ROM in my own language which is Dutch. Haven't found an alternative in Dutch, yet.

I also hate the stupid today screen of WM6.5 It is basically a cosmetic upgrade, nothin'more.

you're wrong guys, we need official wm 6.5, but not for the core os files (we have newer), but for native wm 6.5 kernel, updated drivers and utilities to be able to cook quality roms.