Pocket Internet Explorer text too small to read

Guest justj

Does anyone find the PIE's text too small to read? I have se the text to largest and zoom in to the max and still the text is too small to read.

Is there a way to set default browser to Opear instaed of PIE?

Does anyone find the PIE's text too small to read? I have se the text to largest and zoom in to the max and still the text is too small to read.

There should be an option somewhere in Settings to make Opera the default.

Guest xdalover

You can buy a magnifier glass.... :) It's a joke? Well, yes...and not!! I'm seriously thinking in buying a fresnel lens like this one:

http://www.bhlens.com/magnifier.aspx

Meanwhile, on IE, you can choose: On Herramientas (Tools in English I suppose....) "Mostrar magnificada" The last option "Show magnified perhaps?" .

Best Regards

Yeah i had the same issue with this, no matter what setting you have it on the sizing is poor.

Of the top of my head i had the magnified display with one of the smaller text sizes, but it was never great.

Yeah i had the same issue with this, no matter what setting you have it on the sizing is poor.

Of the top of my head i had the magnified display with one of the smaller text sizes, but it was never great.

Not sure what you have in your menu but in the Italian version selectr Menu->Tools->Show larger (or something similar). Anyway should be the last option under tools menu

You can buy a magnifier glass.... :) It's a joke? Well, yes...and not!! I'm seriously thinking in buying a fresnel lens like this one:

http://www.bhlens.com/magnifier.aspx

Meanwhile, on IE, you can choose: On Herramientas (Tools in English I suppose....) "Mostrar magnificada" The last option "Show magnified perhaps?" .

Best Regards

cheers, it works.

On PIE - menu - tools - magnified display

now I can ditch my magnifying glass.