Some quick first time questions

Guest Ace16

Alright, I've beens scouring these forums after I bricked my first phone (wasn't totally my fault, my shitty XP computer died because the update wouldn't run on my copy of win7)

Flashed for the first time today to Blazing Wolf's newest. Before I had a downloaded copy of SPB Mobile shell. It was sweet but for the most part it was unnecessarily heavy.

I've been reading some topics where people are asking the same question as me, "what is the best rom to try out now" and noone seems to give an answer besides try them all out.

How about this, who are the big name rom guys out there? I've heard of Wozzer, Blazing Wolf and Bgill55.

Or even better, whoever responds to this, add a link of the rom your using and lemme know what you think.

I don't mind trying a bunch out, I just don't want to waste my time trying out shitty roms over and over before I found a good one.

Guest Silic0nJ3sus
I'm partial to mine. :)

....Fanboy :)

But really, pretty much any of the custom roms you find here will run well. The real question is, how custom do you want it. The first page of this forum is going to have the roms you are looking for, you just have to read through them and see what has been added and taken away from them to find one you are interested in.

Currently I'm using Hartv427's 23047 build. I chose it because I'm not at all interested in custom UI's or themes, and many of the applications, that others have built into their roms. I will, however, probably flash to another rom unless Hartv427 shows up with a new build....haven't heard from him in a while but I'm sure he's just been busy.

Choosing a rom is a lot like ordering food. Do you want chicken, beef, pork, or seafood...what sides do you want....soup or salad.

Or, you could go to the buffet and cook your own rom, assuming you're comfortable with that.

Guest MrCapcom
....Fanboy :)

But really, pretty much any of the custom roms you find here will run well. The real question is, how custom do you want it. The first page of this forum is going to have the roms you are looking for, you just have to read through them and see what has been added and taken away from them to find one you are interested in.

Currently I'm using Hartv427's 23047 build. I chose it because I'm not at all interested in custom UI's or themes, and many of the applications, that others have built into their roms. I will, however, probably flash to another rom unless Hartv427 shows up with a new build....haven't heard from him in a while but I'm sure he's just been busy.

Choosing a rom is a lot like ordering food. Do you want chicken, beef, pork, or seafood...what sides do you want....soup or salad.

Or, you could go to the buffet and cook your own rom, assuming you're comfortable with that.

100% right when I first got my omnia I was in the OP shoes and im like hmm AD, Blazingwolf Bgil after while i was like maybe ill make my own rom but before I got there I literally tried all the roms and came to the conclusion and just built my own. Its all a matter of what you feel like.

I was like you when i bought my omnia, not knowing what i wanted till i tried a few then i knew what i wanted. I used blazingwolfs night rom for the last few weeks but just flashed to techs newest.