NEW TITANIUM PANEL

Guest poloa

Guest Redmanll34
any chance to get a panel for home screen , maybe in titanium for visual voice mail??

What are you running for a theme?

Like this?

These two show what I get after inputting a custom panel i made in CHomeEditor (notice they do not look like the rest)

3943223323_89ed8bc7df_o.jpg3944000766_b2de06a44d_o.jpg

And these are after I run it through MS Visual Studios and add the right values for the layer ID, Text ID and whatever else.

3944000790_32ba21e2e3_o.jpg3943223375_69debb3f88_o.jpg

I'm running Bga7x 2.6 build with R&R black theme and bliss installed on-top of it. I can try to help you do this, but note that I am familiar with the rom,theme, and bliss. So I'd have to figure out what you are running to help you. Let me know maybe I can make a tutorial up w pics of how I do this. It's mostly a lot of copy and paste if you know what everything stands for in the CPR file.

Tom

Edited by Redmanll34

i just noticed your response, THANKS, thats exactly what im looking for. a panel that shows the current appointment & a visual voice mail panel, can you give me cab so i can have what you show in the post, its perfect, thanks

What are you running for a theme?

Like this?

These two show what I get after inputting a custom panel i made in CHomeEditor (notice they do not look like the rest)

3943223323_89ed8bc7df_o.jpg3944000766_b2de06a44d_o.jpg

And these are after I run it through MS Visual Studios and add the right values for the layer ID, Text ID and whatever else.

3944000790_32ba21e2e3_o.jpg3943223375_69debb3f88_o.jpg

I'm running Bga7x 2.6 build with R&R black theme and bliss installed on-top of it. I can try to help you do this, but note that I am familiar with the rom,theme, and bliss. So I'd have to figure out what you are running to help you. Let me know maybe I can make a tutorial up w pics of how I do this. It's mostly a lot of copy and paste if you know what everything stands for in the CPR file.

Tom

im also using the same rom from bg

i just noticed your response, THANKS, thats exactly what im looking for. a panel that shows the current appointment & a visual voice mail panel, can you give me cab so i can have what you show in the post, its perfect, thanks