The B*Ware Rom

Guest bga7x

Before you flash this Rom, you need to set up a few things on your phone! In your Storage Card(not My Storage) you need to set up a folder called XDA_UC. In this folder you can put any .cabs files that you load to Device Memory, IE: Titanium Plugins, SRS WOW....etc. in that folder you need to create a a sub folder called SD, put any .cab files that you install to "My Storage" or your "Storage card". What XDA_UC will do is after you flash, And Soft Reset it will install those .cabs for you so you can just look at you phone and smile as all the work is done for you! Cabs that you put in the SD folder will need your attention as it will ask where you want them to be installed. You can do so much more with this tool! but this is a good start for you! here is the Link to read more about it!!! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3611692

You must Soft Reset after Flash you will se XDA_UC pop up with a count down you can either tap it or let the timer count down!! after that Soft reset if needed, to finalize the instalation of your cabs!! I hope you all enjoy this!! it will cut down the time after you flash until you are up and running!!

Edited by bga7x

Show case Instructions:

Originally Posted by amarullz

Showcase Suite 1.1.0

Showcase for New WM6.5.x BUILD 23045+

Enhancement your new Windows Mobile

e-Natives Showcase Suite is Free Finger Friendly and Resource Friendly Task Manager With Professional Skinning and Easy to Use for New Build(s) of Windows Mobile 6.5.x (BUILD 23045+).

ShowcaseSuite replace Showcase_X function and implemented into new usage for new Windows Mobile User Interface.

What's New?

Quote:

- Add vibrate when you tap/hold your close/win buttons on softkey (configurable via registry)

- Tap And Hold X Button to Exit Current Application (tap/hold are configurable via registry)

- Tap And Hold Win Button to Launch Showcase or Another Task Manager (Program Path are configurable via registry)

- Integrating PositionFix (configurable via registry, QVGA/Others Resolutions supported with change the registry values)

- Mapable default Win Button into Manila Start Menu (configurable via registry)

What's Gone?

Quote:

* There is no Showcase Settings program (yet), old Settings program will not supported for new

Showcase Suite, you must edit the Registry manually, but I will explain what the regs value for.

* There is no Showcase_X because it replaced by ShowcaseSuite

* There is no Warranty , oh sorry.. it's not gone, but it's never existed..

"ExcludeProc"

Type: String

Description: Excluded Processes

Value: use ";" as separator

Default: "MobileShell.exe;manila.exe;Manila2D.exe;repllog.exe;ilock2.exe;palringo.exe"

"clListBack", "clListTitle", "clListProc",

"clListTitle_selected", "clListProc_selected"

Type: DWORD

Description: Custom Colors

Value: BGR Hex, 0x00ffffff = White, 0x00ff0000 = Blue, etc...

"use_custom_color"

Description: Use Custom Colors

Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled

Default: 1

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"

Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed

Default: 0

"SUITE_ManilaLaunchFix"

Description:  Will tap the taskbar when ShowcaseSuite start (it will forcing TF3D2 to  launch, but will showing Notification Enhancement)

"SUITE_ManilaStartMenu"

Description: Will launch Manila Start Menu instead Default Windows Mobile's Start Menu

"SUITE_NewTaskbarSize"

Description: New WM6.5.x Taskbar size, for 192dpi the value was 36px, you can change it for matching your resolution

Value: pixel size

Default: HEX = 0x24, DEC = 36

"SUITE_OldTaskbarSize"

Description:  Old WM6.5/6.1/5 Taskbar size, for 192dpi the value was 52px, 96dpi was  27px, you can change it for matching your resolution

Value: pixel size

Default: HEX = 0x34, DEC = 52

"SUITE_PositionFix_WinClasses"

Description: Window Classes that will force to fix the position

Value: use ";" as separator

Default: "Manila;RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS"

"SUITE_TaskManager_Path"

Description: Path to the program that will launch when you tap&hold the win button

Value: Empty for Showcase, Path Name for another program

Default: Empty

"SUITE_VibrateHold"

Description: Vibrate device when you tap&hold Win/Close Buttons on softkey

Value: x milliseconds, 0 = disabled

Default: Hex = 0x1e, Dec = 30 ms

"SUITE_VibrateTap"

Description: Vibrate device when you tap Win/Close Buttons on softkey

Value: x milliseconds, 0 = disabled

Default: Hex = 0xf, Dec = 15 ms

Edited by bga7x

Guest dopeness
Just waiting On the Gree nlight from Waremike so I can release this! its so fast!!!

You are making me write down the most credible excuses I can use to explain why I will be late for this event I have t go to. :) Can't wait to flash this. Looks like everything I have been wanting. Great work - in advance.

Guest waremike32

VERSION 1 IS ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ THE NOTICE AND INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY. ESPECIALLY THE NEW FEATURES OF SHOWCASE AND HARDKEY MAPPINGS.

THANK YOU ALL AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Guest aeroclown
flash now I cant really see one difference between the two builds!

Does this include office, if not, I know it is some where could you point me towards the cab, please.