Storm's ROM - Version 13.1

Guest Rob Storm

Guest Rob Storm
HEY!!!! STORM :D :(

I hope your on a nice sunny beach somewhere ;)

:D :D

I wish I was. Been so busy with work and the new house. Should be back in sync either this weekend or the beginning of next week.

Rob

I wish I was. Been so busy with work and the new house. Should be back in sync either this weekend or the beginning of next week.

Rob

comgrats on the new house .....now the fun begins ;)

:D :(

Guest nmayer79
comgrats on the new house .....now the fun begins :D

:D :lol:

Finally got to re-flash. had to go to friends house with flash drive and convince him to let me. haven't played with 28205 yet but am wondering, am i the only one who cant get wmdc to work on windows 7 ultimate 64bit????????

Guest rfarrah
Finally got to re-flash. had to go to friends house with flash drive and convince him to let me. haven't played with 28205 yet but am wondering, am i the only one who cant get wmdc to work on windows 7 ultimate 64bit????????

No problems with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Guest nmayer79
No problems with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

every once and awhile i find a forum or individual posting for someone with same problem. always 7 ultimate 64, never any solution though. finally got to flash for first time in the new year (was getting the shakes). so i guess i'll be good with 28205 for now, thanks for another great rom storm!!!!!!

Guest scuba264

I've had this rom installed for a while now and really love it. The only thing I can't seem to find is the flashlight feature...does that still exist? On the home screen you used to be able to hold the down volume button and it would turn on the LED light as a flashlight. Then with the CF03 update they added a button in the easy settings or whatever it was called. I can't find a way to get it turned on...any suggestions? Seems stupid but after I started using it I've had a lot of use for it.

Thanks.

Guest rfarrah
I've had this rom installed for a while now and really love it. The only thing I can't seem to find is the flashlight feature...does that still exist? On the home screen you used to be able to hold the down volume button and it would turn on the LED light as a flashlight. Then with the CF03 update they added a button in the easy settings or whatever it was called. I can't find a way to get it turned on...any suggestions? Seems stupid but after I started using it I've had a lot of use for it.

Thanks.

Not sure it's in the ROM. I use Torchbutton Omnia. Search for the cab if you'd like to try it.

Guest Wynnded
Never had a problem with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and WMDC. I've flashed at least 50 times.

Guest Charles Mims

Thanks.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...-16mb-pagepool/

Torchbutton Omnia cab is in post #2 toward the end.

Guest Rob Storm

Thanks.

Start>Settings>Personal>Buttons.... go to the Flashlite tab and enable it.

:D

I use it all the time

Guest scuba264

Rob(and everyone else),

Thanks for the responses. I've been thinking your rom came with SPB Mobile but I added it after installing your rom. From SPB Mobile the volume down button is linked to a custom volume screen, and I can't even seem to override it with AEButton Plus. I didn't try, but I'm sure if I'd exit out to the home screen I could hold volume and have it work.

I installed Torchlight and created an icon on my SPB Mobile 3 home screen and it works great.

Thanks again.

Guest nmayer79
Does anyone have a cab file for this Keyboard.....

Messaging.png

think what you need is on first page bout half way down, look for the screen shot. http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=984.0

back up one screen from the link and there are several keyboards to choose from.

will try to upload cab as well

Samsung_Lite_Keyboard_Black_V1.cab

Edited by nmayer79

Guest jbr05ki

I'm using your 28205 rom. When i press the "End" button to go back to the main screen from an app it would close that app in a few seconds. Anyone else have a fix for this??

Guest cheeryguy123

Hello Storm, congrats on all the new things.

would it be possible to post a cab or make cab for modem link? yours is the only one, that i can find, that actually works.

your roms are great, im using your base 23518 and I know its in it, but a cab version would be awesome.

thank you for your work.

Hello Storm, congrats on all the new things.

would it be possible to post a cab or make cab for modem link? yours is the only one, that i can find, that actually works.

your roms are great, im using your base 23518 and I know its in it, but a cab version would be awesome.

thank you for your work.

I want to try to help...Could you please describe what you mean by "modem link"?

I guess I should ask what are you trying to accomplish??

Guest cheeryguy123
I want to try to help...Could you please describe what you mean by "modem link"?

I guess I should ask what are you trying to accomplish??

modem link is a program in storms rom, it is like internet connection sharing.

i would use ics but i cant seem to get it to work with win 7. i may not have it setup right. if you could help me setup ics then i would be satisfied. Ive search for help but have little results.

modem link is a program in storms rom, it is like internet connection sharing.

i would use ics but i cant seem to get it to work with win 7. i may not have it setup right. if you could help me setup ics then i would be satisfied. Ive search for help but have little results.

Ok...

I just clicked on my ICS after disconnecting my DSL cable. I opened up a new web browser page a messed around,all seem great.

Up until recently the ICS program and VZW tether program was my ONLY way to connect.

The thing I would check first is the "allow USB connection" in WMDC is it checked?

I also "hit" the connect button before I connect the USB cable to the phone..

I hope its something simple.

Guest cheeryguy123
Ok...

I just clicked on my ICS after disconnecting my DSL cable. I opened up a new web browser page a messed around,all seem great.

Up until recently the ICS program and VZW tether program was my ONLY way to connect.

The thing I would check first is the "allow USB connection" in WMDC is it checked?

I also "hit" the connect button before I connect the USB cable to the phone..

I hope its something simple.

tried that and messed around with settings, but still doesn't work.

it works fine until i connect the usb then it disconnects after 5 sec.

win 7 sees it connects then auto disconnects, all in about 10 sec.

ive tried and dont understand whats not working.

this works fine on win vista.

i dont know, but thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...