any chef interested to update DXIA5 from Wm 6.1 to WM 6.5 With Its All default application...

Guest amitsharma.atc

Guest amitsharma.atc

hi Friends

we all know windows mobile 6.5 releasing soon...

and samsung will not give us any free WM 6.5 update for our omnia....

so, any chef interested to update DXIA5 from Wm 6.1 to WM 6.5 With Its All default application... (i know there are many 6.5(DXIA5) custom roms but i just want WM 6.5 instead of Wm 6.1 nothing else changed just like if samsung give us any 6.5 update)

thanks

:)

hi Friends

we all know windows mobile 6.5 releasing soon...

and samsung will not give us any free WM 6.5 update for our omnia....

so, any chef interested to update DXIA5 from Wm 6.1 to WM 6.5 With Its All default application... (i know there are many 6.5(DXIA5) custom roms but i just want WM 6.5 instead of Wm 6.1 nothing else changed just like if samsung give us any 6.5 update)

thanks

:)

you could take an lite or ultra lite rom from one of the custom roms here at the forum and install all the samsung apps via the cab files.

• 2 weeks later...
you could take an lite or ultra lite rom from one of the custom roms here at the forum and install all the samsung apps via the cab files.

The same with me. I have DXIA5 and I want to go to WM 6.5 with all the Samsung default applications; I know they can be installed by the cab but I don’t know exactly which Samsung applications are supported by WM 6.5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amitsharma.atc
If you looking for 6.5 ROM which feels like "Samsung Official ROM", google for "Taril/Romovic i900 6.5 ROM" (he's not in this forum).

hi friend... i didn't find it could you plz post it,s download link... thanks in advance :)

Guest jmsmartins
hi friend... i didn't find it could you plz post it,s download link... thanks in advance :)

i agree, if you want omnia's original like roms you should use taril's. i'm currently using a 6.4.1 version from taril and it's realy great.

in order to download it u must register in taril's forum pdafanclub, i won't post a link because taril wants us to use his forum. it's in hungarian but there's a part of it in english.

cheers

Guest amitsharma.atc
i agree, if you want omnia's original like roms you should use taril's. i'm currently using a 6.4.1 version from taril and it's realy great.

in order to download it u must register in taril's forum pdafanclub, i won't post a link because taril wants us to use his forum. it's in hungarian but there's a part of it in english.

cheers

i tried to register but its always says "No permission to access this section " and go back

Only the identification by SMF. what is meaning of this line ??/

Guest jmsmartins
i tried to register but its always says "No permission to access this section " and go back

Only the identification by SMF. what is meaning of this line ??/

i suggest you contact anzo. he has his roms in that forum to, since he's hungarian like taril (aka romovics). he can give u a link for an english "register guide"

regards

Guest amitsharma.atc
i suggest you contact anzo. he has his roms in that forum to, since he's hungarian like taril (aka romovics). he can give u a link for an english "register guide"

regards

thanks friend

any one else has this link ??????