Help me please Nv rebuild

Guest channel78

Guest channel78

Hi, I have i8910 HD but it has thesame secret menu of the i900.I have lost my 3g umts connection.In the secret menu *#197328640# inthe (9) "common" I pressed on (6)"NvRebuild" and I have lost my 3gUmts Connection.With Hard reset I have not recoveredthe network 3g Umts... Help Me..What can I do?sorry my English is an Italian User,PLEASE help me. how can I restore the network 3g?

Guest ronaldb3
Hi, I have i8910 HD but it has thesame secret menu of the i900.I have lost my 3g umts connection.In the secret menu *#197328640# inthe (9) "common" I pressed on (6)"NvRebuild" and I have lost my 3gUmts Connection.With Hard reset I have not recoveredthe network 3g Umts... Help Me..What can I do?sorry my English is an Italian User,PLEASE help me. how can I restore the network 3g?

Hi channel78,

There may be another way. If the 8910 is the same as the Omnia.

Go to: Settings/Personal/Phone/More/Band Selection/Get Settings/Frequency Band/ then check out the dropdown on that screen. You may need to select another band.

Let us know if this is the same and works.

Good luck,

Ron...

Guest channel78

thanks you ,but there isnt

Settings/Personal/Phone/More/Band Selection/Get Settings/Frequency Band/

in the mobile phone there is setting/network/

could sonone help me?????

With Hard reset I have not recovered the network 3g Umts... Help Me..What can I do?PLEASE help me. how can I restore the network 3g?

Guest ronaldb3
thanks you ,but there isnt

Settings/Personal/Phone/More/Band Selection/Get Settings/Frequency Band/

in the mobile phone there is setting/network/

could sonone help me?????

With Hard reset I have not recovered the network 3g Umts... Help Me..What can I do?PLEASE help me. how can I restore the network 3g?

Hi again channel78,

On our Omnias, under Settings are three choices : Personal, System and Connections (and then you follow my choices from there). If you do not have at least this there is probably not much help you can get on this forum.

Have you tried the i8000 forum on Modaco? That sounds like it might be closer to your i8910.

ron...

Guest channel78

i tried connectivity/network/network mode/dual mode /operator selection/automatic

but without success,and tried automatic operator and it say No access

i lost my 3g umts connection

how can I restore the network 3g?