official wm 6.5 for i900 very close??

Guest noodles222

Guest noodles222

HI all, samsung informed that omnia phones will get upgrade from 6.1 to 6.5.. well, there is nowhere written that I900 omnia will get official update but i hope that when they said OLD OMNIAS WILL GET 6.5 they also meant i900 omnia.. anyway, this is one of the articles i read just now - here

There is a simillar article in my language (Slovak) where is also cleary stated that WM 6.5 will be on i900 phones but not in the same day that new phones will come up (6th OCTOBER i guess) but little bit later..

Anyway, its just an info.. i will better still use cooked roms cause you chefs are doing great jobs and these roms are far away better.

sorry for my english..

Guest HellboyMC

They didn't include i900 in old omnia's, also i don't know know why u opened like fifth topic about this crap, i don't even care if there's an official ROM or not, cause cooked ROMs are better, more responsive, faster and i don't have all the crappy applications i don't need.

Guest Ahmed4never
They didn't include i900 in old omnia's, also i don't know know why u opened like fifth topic about this crap, i don't even care if there's an official ROM or not, cause cooked ROMs are better, more responsive, faster and i don't have all the crappy applications i don't need.

i dont agree with u!! yes the cooked 6.5 are responsive,fast and look nice but they are full of bugs especially in the messaging so the official one should not have any bugs or at least the minimum..if you know any "near perfect" cooked 6.5 rom then please advice us which one?

i dont agree with u!! yes the cooked 6.5 are responsive,fast and look nice but they are full of bugs especially in the messaging so the official one should not have any bugs or at least the minimum..if you know any "near perfect" cooked 6.5 rom then please advice us which one?

Speaking on custom ROMs - why don't you try Sector's last one (Hephaistos) or Khuanchai's 23053?

But I can tell u even more.. according to the official news (look here, Samsung plans official release of WinMo 6.5 for Omnia I900 that is coming soon (this October probably). Originally this article was mentioned by master DDDRKO in his answer to similar question.

Edited by vass_k

partly true but have to disagree with u as well.. its also getting old with these same topics,, i guess we just have to wait and see if we get 6.5 or not as official thing.

i disagree because we do actually need an official win mo 6.5 for i900, not just for "bugfree" OS (which doesnt exists!) but most importantly for the native kernel and the drivers updated for the i900. after they give an official 6.5, chefs here will be able to cook even better roms since they will have the native kernel and latest drivers and fewer bugs to worry abt.