i8000 Samsung Messagebox

I've tried this threaded message thingy and I must say, it's GOOD STUFF!

Btw, how do I set it such that it will automatically turn a unread message into a read message? Thus far I have to mark read manually...

Hey Taril, do you have any news about a 23xxx I8000 ROM?

23xxx ROMs is in MS beta stage. It's still far from release even by MS.

probably 23xxx will be out in feb 2010.

For anyone wanting different colours for from and to messages, try Flexmail 4 from Web I.S. www.webis.net. It isnt a free program but I have found it more useful as you have access to the folder layout and can use it for all messaging and email accounts on your device.

Guest ZenderWong

Hi!

I'm using I8000XXIG6 and i did not install SPB mobile shell or what so ever. clean omnia 2 but i install the cab and soft reset. didnt work for me ): can anyone help me. i really want threaded sms. non-threaded msg really suck! pls help thanks in advance!

Hi!

I'm using I8000XXIG6 and i did not install SPB mobile shell or what so ever. clean omnia 2 but i install the cab and soft reset. didnt work for me ): can anyone help me. i really want threaded sms. non-threaded msg really suck! pls help thanks in advance!

If your willing to flash your phone to one of the newer roms (e.g. the new J6 WM6.5 Rom), it has it inbuilt. If you want to stay on WM6.1, upgrade to G7. I had G6 originally with the same problem that the threaded-sms wouldn't show up. I flashed to G7 and it was fine.

For flashing instructions read the threads at the top of the main forum page.

Guest ZenderWong

Alright, i try to flash to the 6.5 rom. i been wanting to change to 6.5 but i am afraid i may bricked my device ): i shall read the intruction carefully then! thank you alot!! (:

Taril could make it work for G6 and G7 rom (: if you can it would be great!

Thanks once again even tho it dont work on my G6 rom ):

I think the g6/7 version of MessageBox hasnt got any threated function yet thats why it does not work with. I suggets you to take your i8000 to a samsung service center and ask official firmware upgrade.

no worries. will upgrade to a later ROM b4 trying yr messagebox program again.

im sure it will work. n it will be great.

Thx Taril for all yr selfless efforts.. :)

Guest vodanhdaisu

Hi guys, anybody here can answer my question? I'm using IJ6 rom. How can i disable SS SMS Skin? it's an annoying to me to choose the recipents. I've already applied tacchan's tips to disable SS Dial skin. At previous rom version, it also disable SS SMS skin, but it is uneffected at this IJ6 rom version. What can i do to disable that pain on my ass ?

Guest onebean

hi all,

can anyone tell me how to solve my program removal problem?

I had read on a post somewhere that to remove the program "Samsung Omnia i8000 Samsung Messagebox", just delete the folder from the File Explorer, which I did... But this didn't seem to have any effect (messages were still threaded), so I went into WinMo settings to Remove Programs. I selected the program, but I get an error message:

"Error > Samsung Omnia i8000 Samsung Messagebox was not completely removed. Do you want to remove it from the list of installed programs?" Selecting Yes doesn't do anything...

I even tried reinstalling from the CAB, but I got an unsuccessful installation error.

Thanks in advance