I8000 UZNII1 WM 6.5 OS Chinese simplify language version ROM

I had already download this new WM 6.5OS ROM ,However, and I saw some posts and user comments on KingMobile about this ROM informations , This version is a OEM ROM speciality for CMCC(Chinese)network ,And there had a lot of softwares must be operation with CMCC network only,and also without the CHome function,a large WM 6.5 memory usage size in ROM,and the screen lock function is unstable, but 90% support the WM 6.1 softwares as well.

Can't close the software with "X"button !! it seems is a bug in this ROM .We need to installed the TouchTaskManager to fixed it.

This I8000 UZNII1 WM 6.5 OS ROM is just a old Build version, Start manual and some icon is difference but missing so many WM 6.5 OS characteristic and functional on ,This ROM's build just for stable only not for the performance purpose, Hence , for general comments, the overall performance are No any difference between with WM 6.1 OS.H5/H6/H9.etc ROMs

For my personal comments, I will not to test/flash this ROM until the further more improvement WM 6.5 OS ROM release on next version. :)

post-454755-1254326583_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest argoldst
Haa haa You are welcome ,and sorry to my poor English.

Thanks for your post previa. I was all excited to install this rom until i read your post. Guess I will have to be a bit more patient.

Thanks for your post previa. I was all excited to install this rom until i read your post. Guess I will have to be a bit more patient.

You are welcome, and get one more feedback from KM. The Wi-Fi function has some problem on and you need to closed the WAPI, otherwise,you can't to operation the Wi-Fi :)

Remind :1) if you try to flash this ROM ,You must be backup your "My Storage"before, it will format this 8G Memory during the flashing.

2) The OCTANS DownloaderV2.10 ,When you operation this software, the CSC and Language items ,both of them you can't to select any files on, that means this ROM ONLY support the Simplify Chinese Language.operation. :)

I8000UZNII1 dl link ( Password release)

Part 1

http://www.adrive.com/public/fe74cb0c8760d...060615756e.html

Part 2

http://www.adrive.com/public/b0297caf137dd...f65ccb0dee.html

Part 3

http://www.adrive.com/public/434707a2d9496...d884406533.html

post-454755-1254332833_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest thebiker

2) The OCTANS DownloaderV2.10 ,When you operation this software, the CSC and Language items ,both of them you can't to select any files on, that means this ROM ONLY support the Simplify Chinese Language.operation. :)

I8000UZNII1 dl link ( Password release)

Would you be so kind to upload the Octans 2.10 downloader?

Guest FerdiBorbon

Thanx, Previa, i will flash to this version to update my phone part, then flash back to H9...

as above post, please upload Octans 2.10, Thank you :)

Guest AndrewTan
Thanx, Previa, i will flash to this version to update my phone part, then flash back to H9...

You no need Octans 2.10 because the rom it self is the Octans 2.10 already.

It is a standalone .exe file include together with the rom file. Working on Vista.

This rom only support simplified chinese and no english menu to select. Off course it still can display english wording just can't have english menu.

Guest CF Chong

It works...

post-60018-1254486037_thumb.png

Guest FerdiBorbon
It works...

post-60018-1254486037_thumb.png

Too bad this phone part has the 3 sec ringtone problem too, cant change the registry... last working version was the H3 version i think.

Guest mickequipe
Too bad this phone part has the 3 sec ringtone problem too, cant change the registry... last working version was the H3 version i think.

Bummer :)

So after reflashing how do find it performance wise?

Is it worth flashing now, (and flashing back) or would you suggest waiting for an English version?

Guest cumonifyoucan
Ask guys from China and Vietnam to copy Cubic37.MLI file from hidden partition on 8GB storage and upload somewhere.

I can make flashable version of WM65 then.

Hello Sorg, I am new to ModaCo and i have a Samsung Omnia II --PDA: I8000XXIG6 CSC: I8000FAMIG6. Can you share with me WM 6.5 for this model. In case you have this I would also appreciate if you can share the installation steps also as I am new to Win Mo phones.

Thanks for your help.

Hello Sorg, I am new to ModaCo and i have a Samsung Omnia II --PDA: I8000XXIG6 CSC: I8000FAMIG6. Can you share with me WM 6.5 for this model. In case you have this I would also appreciate if you can share the installation steps also as I am new to Win Mo phones.

Chinese WM6.5 has been released already. You can download it and flash.

I have no multilanguage WM6.5 from Vietnam. Nobody bothered to copy cubic37.mli from their phone. So, nothing to share dude...

Guest inmatrixout
Chinese WM6.5 has been released already. You can download it and flash.

I have no multilanguage WM6.5 from Vietnam. Nobody bothered to copy cubic37.mli from their phone. So, nothing to share dude...

If we can find a Brand new European rom?

I am asking for cubic37.mli to a German site, as some dudes already own the expected XXII6 6.5 versions!

Edited by inmatrixout

If we can find a Brand new European rom?

I am asking for cubic37.mli to a German site, as some dudes already own the expected XXII6 6.5 versions!

if somebody will upload cubic37.mli from their ROM then i will make flasheable multilanguage ROM.

Another way is to set english language in device and then use well known utility pdocread to grab part00.raw, part01.raw and part02.raw. In this case i can make english-only flashable ROM. It's important to set exactly english language before dump, otherwise we will get ROM with another language without ability to change it to english.

Guest inmatrixout
if somebody will upload cubic37.mli from their ROM then i will make flasheable multilanguage ROM.

Another way is to set english language in device and then use well known utility pdocread to grab part00.raw, part01.raw and part02.raw. In this case i can make english-only flashable ROM. It's important to set exactly english language before dump, otherwise we will get ROM with another language without ability to change it to english.

No luck!!!

They don't provide such information due to their site rules!

My request was deleted by mods!!! :)

I think that we must wait!!!