Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Mastergreeny
ok cool let me know if you need help getting the emulator working its a pain at first! Good work to you too!!!

on to landscape tomorrow???? :)

Office panel works great for me...FYI Looks like Office has to be installed to device. I tried it installed to my storage but the launch links to the exe dont work right, it gives an error. I assume this is probably because its not looking in the right place for them but don't know where you would have to change that at.

I updated your newest cpr with my newest clock panel and font change...I have attached if your interested. paste font file to windows\fonts

Titanium_cclock_Update_V2.rar

Thanks for your work

Edited by Mastergreeny

Office panel works great for me...FYI Looks like Office has to be installed to device. I tried it installed to my storage but the launch links to the exe dont work right, it gives an error. I assume this is probably because its not looking in the right place for them but don't know where you would have to change that at.

I updated your newest cpr with my newest clock panel and font change...I have attached if your interested. paste font file to windows\fonts

Titanium_cclock_Update_V2.rar

Thanks for your work

ok sweet, im working on CNitrogen panel right now! lol wish me luck, then on the the new GPS panel!

Guest Redmanll34

Landscapes huh, I think we should all just shut off the rotation on our devices, then I wouldnt have to worry bout things like landscape. Tomorrow is football so I'll do the best I can. Also I'd like to finish up a few more things in 240x400 before i switch over to landscape.

Guest Mastergreeny
ok sweet, im working on CNitrogen panel right now! lol wish me luck, then on the the new GPS panel!

Sweet...A GPS panel would be cool. Would it be to turn it on and off, so it would hold sats?

Guest Mastergreeny

We need to find a way to do something like this pic...Someone on XDA said it is Kane's CManila Launcher but I havent found much about it. Would be a very cool app launcher!!!

post-552026-1254044522_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mastergreeny

Sweet...A GPS panel would be cool. Would it be to turn it on and off, so it would hold sats?

Sorta it turns gps on off and records your sat locations so when you turn it on again you will get a lock much faster

We need to find a way to do something like this pic...Someone on XDA said it is Kane's CManila Launcher but I havent found much about it. Would be a very cool app launcher!!!

i have tried to get that thing working so many times it just doesent for or device!!! grrr

Guest Mastergreeny
Sorta it turns gps on off and records your sat locations so when you turn it on again you will get a lock much faster

That would be great...I have tried out some of those programs but cant run titanium with them at same time so they weren't very useful to me.

Guest Redmanll34

From what I read BW is working on that GPS panel for neo, you might want to see how that's going for him.

Tomorrow night i will be experimenting with some stuff. It will most likey end in a failure. :)

Cmanila looks sweet. But I don't know how it is possible. With our current setting isn't the actionurl disabled for the right side panel?? Only time I saw it on was with the neo_xxx.cpr and the multiclock w notifications.

Edited by Redmanll34

That would be amazing I am currently just trying to get mobile xt and igo to work am having a bitch of a time but that would be really cool if we had an app that lets us turn it on and off like that

Also any luck yet on multiclock with notifications?

Edited by xbladr

That would be amazing I am currently just trying to get mobile xt and igo to work am having a bitch of a time but that would be really cool if we had an app that lets us turn it on and off like that

Also any luck yet on multiclock with notifications?

not yet but i do have Cnitrogen working! very cool the text will change when its paused or playing and there is a soft key button so you can go to the next song!!! simple but does the trick ill upload the cpr tomorrow im beat!!!

post-502174-1254049179_thumb.png post-502174-1254049197_thumb.png

not yet but i do have Cnitrogen working! very cool the text will change when its paused or playing and there is a soft key button so you can go to the next song!!! simple but does the trick ill upload the cpr tomorrow im beat!!!

post-502174-1254049179_thumb.png post-502174-1254049197_thumb.png

Fantastic Im excited should be much better than the standard media player... everyone great job today though im going home soon to sleep then its football but I will be back on tom night can't wait to see what has been done and updated

Been messing with the Font on Clock panel...I think this looks kind of cool...Let me know what you guys think or if you have a font you like better.

post-552026-1254038360_thumb.png

No offense, MG, but I like the original font much better.

BTW -- you all are doing great work here! Thank you.

Guest monsterpt
Thank You!!!

"Monsterpt" Will this be good?

3958209810_ff83b6c297_o.jpg

Dropped them probable as far as I can go let me know if you need more?

Thats great! I hope you slept a little last night, from the looks of all the work youve been at it for hours! Really appreciate all of your hard work. I was no where near getting it right on my own!

Guest monsterpt

When I press the end key, it jumps to the weather panel instead of clock panel (cmulticlock works fine when placed at the top). I thought we had already talked about this but I can't find where the solution was. Anyone figure this out?

I haven't gotten this rom yet but I have a question about it....does the messaging use the default messenger or could you incorporate vito sms to be the program that opens when responding to a text?

Guest jmart518
When I press the end key, it jumps to the weather panel instead of clock panel (cmulticlock works fine when placed at the top). I thought we had already talked about this but I can't find where the solution was. Anyone figure this out?

Monsterpt,

Titanium will normally default to wherever cClock is (when the end key is pressed), but once you disable that panel it will always default to the top most panel. Haven't found a way around other than placing the clock of choice at the top.

Edited by jmart518

Guest Grassguy

We'll have to have Kane help with the colorcodechec file to get this rolling for out resolution. BW has had some success with this.

Guest Cyclonewoody

Forgive my stupidity but I've only flashed a couple times. Downloaded the file, opened with winrar but it opens in notepad and is only code. The other flashes were application files and this appears to be a .bin file. Any help would be appreciated, would love to try this rom out.