Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

When I press the end key, it jumps to the weather panel instead of clock panel (cmulticlock works fine when placed at the top). I thought we had already talked about this but I can't find where the solution was. Anyone figure this out?

I found the way around it yesterday you need to be sure the only panels above it are c panels so titanium weather and atfavecontacts etc can not be above it or it will default to that give it a shot and let me know if it works for you

Guest monsterpt
Monsterpt,

Titanium will normally default to wherever cClock is (when the end key is pressed), but once you disable that panel it will always default to the top most panel. Haven't found a way around other than placing the clock of choice at the top.

thought so. thats why I was confused, if I put the cclock at the top now, pressing end still goes to weather panel which is right below it.

I wonder if there is a fix for multiclock being stuck at the top in there somewhere? I will start digging around.

Guest monsterpt
I found the way around it yesterday you need to be sure the only panels above it are c panels so titanium weather and atfavecontacts etc can not be above it or it will default to that give it a shot and let me know if it works for you

Thats the weird thing, no matter what I change the order to, the end key always sends me back to the selection that is just below where the cclock panel is.

Guest monsterpt

Good News, I have CMulticlock working centered in the middle of the panels.

Bad News, I don't know how I did it!

When i change from digital to analog it jumps back to the top but stays when I move it, even after reset.

p.s. can someone tell me how to post pics so they can be seen without downloading?

Edited by monsterpt

Good News, I have CMulticlock working centered in the middle of the panels.

Bad News, I don't know how I did it!

When i change from digital to analog it jumps back to the top but stays when I move it, even after reset.

p.s. can someone tell me how to post pics so they can be seen without downloading?

change the pic format to png and upload the like you did your bmps

Guest Redmanll34

Go Pats!! Prob no updates for me, untill tonight, as i'm feeling pretty good right now! Cmulticlock is genix9 has anyone asked him why this occurs? Guys are you cool with the new spots for the panels I did yesterday?

I know some arent centered and if your looking from the outside in you prob think centering would be the easy part, but it's the hardest part. I challenge anyone to edit my cpr and improve them, they are no where close to perfect, so please take a whack at it. The worst that happens is you have to reinstall the old cpr.

If I sober up I will be on the thread more, but as of now. I will be no help. Suggestions from the latest update????? Let us know..

Tom

Edited by Redmanll34

Are you going to put all ths goodness into a Rom for us?

Thats the plan. I wanted input from you guys on this one thats why i have opened it to more of a development rom than me just doing what i wanted!

Guest SweetwaterBurns
Monsterpt,

Titanium will normally default to wherever cClock is (when the end key is pressed), but once you disable that panel it will always default to the top most panel. Haven't found a way around other than placing the clock of choice at the top.

If you go into CHome Editor, hit menu, then Manuel Edit Item Values. In the left box, select the Panel you want to go to when you press the end key, in the right box, select GUID and copy that value(I use plain ol' WinMo Keyboard because you can then Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, etc. If I remember right you can do it with FingerKeyboard as well.) Hit Back to Root and select HomePluginGUID in the right box and paste the new value in. Save to Registry and whatever panel you chose will be the default.

I haven't gotten this rom yet but I have a question about it....does the messaging use the default messenger or could you incorporate vito sms to be the program that opens when responding to a text?

I haven't gotten this rom yet but I have a question about it....does the messaging use the default messenger or could you incorporate vito sms to be the program that opens when responding to a text?

yes you would have to do some reg hacks for it to work but it can be done!

Guest monsterpt

I think you can use vbrisk for this. I use this for galarm thumbcal etc. but the uses are endless. Check it out HERE.

Guest omniafanatic

hello everyone

can someone tell me what I need to do to change the panel icons? there's only 1 I want to change, the "O" or the opera icon. I tried looking for it in the windows folder so I can replace it but can't seem to find it.

how do i use the showcase from the home screen the top task bar is the only thing that pops up?

if your using showcase suite press and hold the start menu to open up the task manager. tap X to minimize press and hold X to close completely

Guest Mastergreeny
no sweat thank you for your work!

Your welcome...I'm thinking about going through the entire CPR with a font change...Trying to decide what Font to use. Got any suggestions? I think the other Cclock panel might have been a little too unique for most people.

Edited by Mastergreeny