Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

OK no problem...I should have it all done later tonight. This new font is a little bigger than old font so I have to change some things. I changed the Nitrogen so everything stays centered so if the name of band or song is longer it should still stay on screen

perfect I didnt mess with it to much i just wrote the code for the panel so it would work with neo the best i could! your is much better

This Rom is very snappy I am loving it. The home screen I am still getting used to but the new look with icons looks GREAT! Hoping that will be available without too much hassle.

I had 2 things:

1. not sure if you guys have tried it but I installed the latest google search app and it works great with the new setup even adds a home screen button on the chome. Looks pretty sweet as well with it's icon. Wondering if this is possible with more apps like this, i.e. Skyfire. I'll toss up a screen shot.

2. is there any way that the scroll on the Home screen can be extended across the screen, as it was in the old titanium roms? not the icons and everything, but a finger flick up or down on any part of the screen giving it the ability to change between the panels? just a thought.

But overall Great work guys. I wish I could get in on this mad skills of customizing, you guys are artists! Nice work.

Screen04.bmp

This Rom is very snappy I am loving it. The home screen I am still getting used to but the new look with icons looks GREAT! Hoping that will be available without too much hassle.

I had 2 things:

1. not sure if you guys have tried it but I installed the latest google search app and it works great with the new setup even adds a home screen button on the chome. Looks pretty sweet as well with it's icon. Wondering if this is possible with more apps like this, i.e. Skyfire. I'll toss up a screen shot.

2. is there any way that the scroll on the Home screen can be extended across the screen, as it was in the old titanium roms? not the icons and everything, but a finger flick up or down on any part of the screen giving it the ability to change between the panels? just a thought.

But overall Great work guys. I wish I could get in on this mad skills of customizing, you guys are artists! Nice work.

hey ted yeah thats a sweet app never seen a c home plugin for it though! do you have a cab

Guest bicycleray
hey ted yeah thats a sweet app never seen a c home plugin for it though! do you have a cab

To help answer the question for Ted,

There is no specific cab for the Titanium screen. When you install "GoogleSearch" it just asks at the end of installation if you would like to add it to your home screen. If you select yes, then it adds the panel.

The Panel is named "GoogleLayer" and its really basic

GoogleSearch.CAB

Edited by bicycleray

To help answer the question for Ted,

There is no specific cab for the Titanium screen. When you install "GoogleSearch" it just asks at the end of installation if you would like to add it to your home screen. If you select yes, then it adds the panel.

The Panel is named "GoogleLayer" and its really basic

GoogleSearch.CAB

I see! you know I have this app in my XDA_UC folder and i have never noticed that crazy!! XDA_UC made me lazy when installing apps lol

Guest bicycleray
I see! you know I have this app in my XDA_UC folder and i have never noticed that crazy!! XDA_UC made me lazy when installing apps lol

I have it there as well, and it seems to not load automatically for me. I always have to install manually

Guest Mastergreeny
thoughts on this theme

I think it looks good. Here is updated cpr for my changes. I still have some more work to do to it but I figured I would post it so you could take a look.

I have most of the basic panels done. SMS, Email, AT Contacts, Weather, Facebook, Office, nitrogen, Music, pics, calender, clock, clauncher, Phone

Still have a few more but its a start. Check em out and let me know what you think...I have changed a lot of things so it wraps around now..Ex:SMS and Calender now if they words are 2 long for one line they go down to next line so you can see it all on that page.

Segoe_UI_Font_Update_V1.rar

post-552026-1254127164_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127170_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127177_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127186_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127193_thumb.png post-552026-1254127409_thumb.png post-552026-1254127618_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127631_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127644_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127660_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127672_thumb.png

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Mastergreeny
Great work!!! this will all be in the new rom!!!!!

Thanks

I will try to get the rest done tom...I think I'm gonna call it a night. Its kind of late and everything in the cpr is starting to look the same :)

Need to test out what I have changed a little too to make sure it all displays right. I think its all good in the panels I listed though.

Thanks

I will try to get the rest done tom...I think I'm gonna call it a night. Its kind of late and everything in the cpr is starting to look the same :)

Need to test out what I have changed a little too to make sure it all displays right. I think its all good in the panels I listed though.

yeah all those panels look great!!!!

post-502174-1254129581_thumb.pngpost-502174-1254129648_thumb.pngpost-502174-1254129674_thumb.png

post-502174-1254129702_thumb.pngpost-502174-1254129724_thumb.pngpost-502174-1254129745_thumb.png

post-502174-1254129773_thumb.png

Everything is looking fantastic! Bgill, I love the blue theme and the panel icons are pretty sweet too. Any way to change the clock on the home panel. The plain numbers is a little boring. I remember seeing an HTC clock there at some point, or was that with the multiclock?

can't wait to reflash! Oh, by the way has anyone figured out how to use XDA_UC to install to My Storage in stead of a storage card? I have been told to just put everything in the SD folder, but it still installs to the device. I have even tried Sashimi, and even found an omnia fix for it, but even that doesn't work. Any help would be fantastic!

I think it looks good. Here is updated cpr for my changes. I still have some more work to do to it but I figured I would post it so you could take a look.

I have most of the basic panels done. SMS, Email, AT Contacts, Weather, Facebook, Office, nitrogen, Music, pics, calender, clock, clauncher, Phone

Still have a few more but its a start. Check em out and let me know what you think...I have changed a lot of things so it wraps around now..Ex:SMS and Calender now if they words are 2 long for one line they go down to next line so you can see it all on that page.

Segoe_UI_Font_Update_V1.rar

post-552026-1254127164_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127170_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127177_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127186_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127193_thumb.png post-552026-1254127409_thumb.png post-552026-1254127618_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127631_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127644_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127660_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127672_thumb.png

I've been flashing for awhile, since 1.4 and a few other cooks' roms, and I'm used to m2d. I like the new rom with the neotitanium. The one thing I'm not familiar with is when changing the background or anything that has a .cpr file, I'm not sure where those files go. I love the new themes that I see but I don't want to screw things up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Guest Redmanll34

Wow looks great with the new font and blue theme. MG great work, lots of time put in, but it shows!!! BG this rom is quickly becoming one hell of a sexy rom.

That GPS panel would you mind sending me that Sat pic? Would you mind if I played with that a bit?

Tom

MG how do you set text wrap in the cpr? can you post an example code..... Thanks

Edited by Redmanll34

few more pics, i tackle CLuancher since im upgrading to .025 in the new rom

when, when????? Looks great, love the blue and the icons, Is it going to be ready for tonight?

i like the icons in the new theme (the one with the blue background) 10x better than the others.

i havnt updated becasue i don't like the icons and im too lazy to try and mod anything. but those new ones you posted i think are sexy, i may flash if you push out something like that..

and just my opinion but i really liked the round windows start button, im not a fan of the square one, looks too boxy and washed out to me

Edited by ugzz

Guest DirtySanchez
thoughts on this theme

post-502174-1254125209_thumb.png post-502174-1254125238_thumb.png

I Found the icon pack here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=124

was wondering where other icon packs like this might be found?

I also noticed that when i add a new CHome plugin like CMultiClock it greys out the icon when not selected just woundering what i might need to change to stop it & the Nitro tap from greying out.

I cant seem to find a link on xda or modaco for the GPrograms, i like it better than CLauncher and when its selected in the CHome editor it dosent show up even after a restart.

Nice work on bringing this all together.

Guest popsinger

just my 2 cents in. it's really great to see a lot of people doing what they can to make this rom looking real good but it seems like it's starting to be overdone. like i said, this is just my opinion but one of the main things that attracted me to this rom in the first place is the black and red theme and the font for the clock. made it look "digital" or really "high tech". of course this is a matter of taste and since this is open for everybody to modify, then i guess people can just do how they want for it to look like. anyway, thank you to everybody that's making this rom looking real good!

few more pics, i tackle CLuancher since im upgrading to .025 in the new rom

when, when????? Looks great, love the blue and the icons, Is it going to be ready for tonight?

well as for right now there is no landscape support, i mean rotating your phone with this new stuff is not fun you have to soft reset to get it back to normal, if people are ok with not rotating thier phone i can release soon but i want to tackle landscape first